The Redeemer

I swear they only respond to violence

146 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

I believe my niceness is authentic.

Your posts here are evidence to the contrary. Almost all of them are negatively framed, many of them threatening violence or aggression.

This is true for women who are 6s and below. 8s, 9s and 10s have standards. They want a guy with a good personality. 

It is true that women who are 6s and below, have an idea of 'confidence'/'masculinity' that's dysfunctional and untrue. They have self-worth issues. They also have anxious attachment-style, which is why what you described would work to get them. Some of them have unrealistic expectations, because they know that they're above average, so they deserve the best from men. And the others just hate men. Mistreating them works, because they have low self-worth and because it validates their concept of how 'good' they are in comparison. 

33 minutes ago, something_else said:

Your posts here are evidence to the contrary. Almost all of them are negatively framed, many of them threatening violence or aggression.

But I don't want to be like that though. That isn't authentic.

38 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

You should be glad women like your authentic self ❤️ must be hard to be nice when you’re monster inside ?

I'm a monster. Rawr ?

15 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

This is true for women who are 6s and below. 8s, 9s and 10s have standards. They want a guy with a good personality. 

It is true that women who are 6s and below, have an idea of 'confidence'/'masculinity' that's dysfunctional and untrue. They have self-worth issues. They also have anxious attachment-style, which is why what you described would work to get them. Some of them have unrealistic expectations, because they know that they're above average, so they deserve the best from men. And the others just hate men. Mistreating them works, because they have low self-worth and because it validates their concept of how 'good' they are in comparison. 

How a woman looks is irrelevant to their attachment style or how much they like a good personality. If anything the hottest women tend to be more likely to respond better to jerks.

Edited by Raze

21 minutes ago, Raze said:

How a woman looks is irrelevant to their attachment style or how much they like a good personality. If anything the hottest women tend to be more likely to respond better to jerks.

I concur.

26 minutes ago, Raze said:

Why would a hot woman put up with a jerk? She has more options. She can see through their BS a lot more easily, because she's hot and she knows it, i.e. she has a high self-worth. 

1 hour ago, The Redeemer said:

But I don't want to be like that though. That isn't authentic.

Then stop doing it and seek therapy 

@The Redeemer The more you blame women the worse your problems will get.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

Why would a hot woman put up with a jerk? She has more options. She can see through their BS a lot more easily, because she's hot and she knows it, i.e. she has a high self-worth. 

Attachment styles are formed due to childhood experiences usually long before looks play a role. And all women have options regardless of looks because men come to them.

You're projecting your own feelings of inadequacy onto the concept of women. This might be more comfortable since you can dance around the problem all you want, but it doesn't actually fix this problem for you. It keeps you stuck. The only way out of this is to confront these feelings on a personal, internal level. Focusing on the thing you're projecting your own beliefs onto is only valuable as it allows you to have a look inside yourself. Women become a mirror of your own self-image in that sense. If this right there is what you want to believe you're free to do so, but I don't think that you're happy with these beliefs from the way you talk about them. So stop seeking comfort in these beliefs and step into direct action to change your direct experience by taking charge of your current belief structure.

beep boop

Respect women as you would respect psychedelics.

You can have a bad trip on a psychedelic and not blame the psychedelic; rather, you turn inwards after that experience and see what needs to be addressed in your own life.

You can have a bad argument with a woman and not blame the woman; rather, you turn inwards after that experience and see what needs to be addressed in your own life.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Respect women as you would respect psychedelics.

You can have a bad trip on a psychedelic and not blame the psychedelic; rather, you turn inwards after that experience and see what needs to be addressed in your own life.

You can have a bad argument with a woman and not blame the woman; rather, you turn inwards after that experience and see what needs to be addressed in your own life.

You can self-reflect all you want, but sometimes the problem is with the person right in front of you. It would be wrong to blame yourself for everything that a woman does. 

I'm not sure why people aren't mentioning here that women have toxic behavioral traits that go unnoticed and this is a fact. Society has given them too much leeway and doesn't hold them accountable for their actions.

This is what I am mad at. I'm tired of society not holding women accountable for bad behavior. I'm gonna make it my personal mission in life to see it that these women be punished for the crimes that they commit.

Edited by The Redeemer

16 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

This is what I am mad at. I'm tired of society not holding women accountable for bad behavior. I'm gonna make it my personal mission in life to see it that these women be punished for the crimes that they commit.

Love a man of purpose ❤️

@The Redeemer Watch yourself or you will get a ban soon. You keep spreading toxicity here.

This forum is not a place to vent all your gripes against another gender.

No woman would even want to be on this forum with you after the things you say, never mind in person.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Raze said:

Attachment styles are formed due to childhood experiences usually long before looks play a role. And all women have options regardless of looks because men come to them.

Here's the thing, though - you will attract men of all attachment-styles if you're a hot woman. If you're a 6 and below, though, men with secure attachment-styles won't go for you because you have self-worth issues. But, hot women get more opportunities to fix the attachment-style, because they have higher self-worth! It's worth the investment of time and energy from the man's perspective. 

Hot women get niceness thrown at them all the time. It is worthless to them. Women screen you on value and not being needy. 

Edited by StarStruck