SQAAD

Leo How Do You Reconcile With The Risks Of Psychedelics

26 posts in this topic

Leo, you're an intelligent man who ingests various chemicals and sometimes unknown chemicals to most people. 

This all seems like an oxymoron to me.. 

I'm not personally judging you. Quite the opposite. I kinda admire this fearlessness about you (I know you're probably super careful too). 

I am genuinely trying to understand your thought process regarding ingesting various compounds. 

You could have played it really safe and only took the traditional well-known psychedelics and never messed with the newer stuff. 

I have tried only mushrooms, Lsa, LSD, & dmt. But I really want to explore other psychedelic compounds as well. 

Fear is holding me back from trying other psychedelics. 

Gotta love the truth more than you love human life man.

That's the bottom line for Leo.

It's Love.

10 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

that's a tough one I realized recently. I reached a point where I realized I was just God imagining everything. Imagining my "personal individuated existence" and everyone and everything else. It was a scary place to be AND made me love the everyone I have even more. Maybe I'm just clinging on for dear life but...

@RendHeaven

22 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

This reminds me of the Buddha. 

Initially he used to starve himself in order to attain Enlightment. He was really hardcore. Close to the brink of death. 

Yes, the dangers are real and I have incurred costs doing what I do. It ain't all positive. But in the end it comes down to your values. My top value was understanding consciousness, so it wasn't even something I had to make a hard decision on. The more psychedelics you plan to do the more careful you gotta be.

Most reseach chems in the 4-HO, 4-AcO, 5-MeO, and LSD classes are pretty safe.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What are your incurred costs in terms of your psychedelic journey? Is it that you are not so motivated for human goals anymore because you went too much beyond being human?

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My top value was understanding consciousness, so it wasn't even something I had to make a hard decision on

The thing is, you already know that reality is infinite, in fact, you have become completely limitless many times, right? Unlimited means that there is nothing to understand, since to be unlimited is unlimited understanding, which is the same as saying that empty understanding . you understand that full and empty are the same, that nothing is everything. You said that long time ago. That is what infinity implies.  So what else do you want to understand? More levels between infinite levels? More is the same than less in infinity. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, the dangers are real and I have incurred costs doing what I do. It ain't all positive. But in the end it comes down to your values. My top value was understanding consciousness, so it wasn't even something I had to make a hard decision on. The more psychedelics you plan to do the more careful you gotta be.

Most reseach chems in the 4-HO, 4-AcO, 5-MeO, and LSD classes are pretty safe.

What costs have you incurred?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I've caused some permanent damage to my body and I've gone through some very challenging mental stuff.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've caused some permanent damage to my body and I've gone through some very challenging mental stuff.

Does the damage to your body have to do with a specific substance or to the sheer amount of what would generally be considered safe substances?

Sailing on the ceiling 

49 minutes ago, Bandman said:

Why is he always so vague, I mean just tell us what happened or don't tell us at all, how the fuck would you permanently damage your body with psychedelics

the power of mystery

@Leo Gura Hola sir. Maybe you could give us a vague idea about how we might damage our bodies. Nasal issue from snorting? Any anal issues from plugging? Or did you just fall and hurt yourself? Thanks for all your content. :)

4 hours ago, Bandman said:

Why is he always so vague, I mean just tell us what happened or don't tell us at all, how the fuck would you permanently damage your body with psychedelics

Maybe keeping his privacy? He has his own private life you know.

@Soul Flight He said he had many scars on his body, maybe he hurt himself during his trips. He said once, he almost put his hand on a hot stove burner, ao you might expect he did do such stuff in other trips.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

very curious what permanent damage you have incurred especially since you advocate for them. It's very challenging mentally but physically I haven't had any issues.

The other day on DMT I lost the need to breath  and didn't breath for a very long time and just eventually did even though I didn't feel the urge to. Like while doing wim hof but for 5 minutes. And after that I just didn't feel the need to. It was so strange. I met god, realized it was myself, and once I decided to come back into the ego I felt the urge to breath again. 

@Leo Gura With all compassion and understanding of your situation must be difficult, I wonder if you've tried homeopathy for your thyroid condition? It has proven effective for treating chronic conditions in my and a few of my close people's cases.

On 17/8/2023 at 10:58 AM, Leo Gura said:

What substance do you think damaged your body? And in what way, if I may ask?

Lasting body damages from psychedelics are pretty rare, the issues are usually more on the mental health, so that gets me very curious

Gonna keep it private for now.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Gonna keep it private for now.

Why?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie