Someone here

So i want to be become a muslim

109 posts in this topic

I have read many of your post in this forum and I always felt like you are most confused guy here. You are all over the place, I bet next week you will come up with something more radical than this :D

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Mocking this work leads to a ban.  I suggest if you actually want to find what is true, you question absolutely everything.  When we say you are God it is not the ego.  We also do not say that psychedelics are the only way to reach mystical states of consciousness. 

It's a valid criticism. Why would you ban someone for having an opinion? plenty of people can say Islam is bullshit on here and you're not banning them. Is it only the work that is sacred and above reproach?  Everyone else is fair game?

For your information, I have questioned plenty and this had led me to see how deluded people are becoming and I am voicing my opinion.  I have been following Leo since the squirt days so I have seen how this place has evolved and devolved.

Regarding psychedelics, do you remember Leo saying that you're wasting your time if you're not integrating psychedelics into "the work"

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

16 minutes ago, mp22 said:

It's a valid criticism. Why would you ban someone for having an opinion? plenty of people can say Islam is bullshit on here and you're not banning them.

It's a valid criticism but you can do it in a more open minded way. 

Is it only the work that is sacred and above reproach?  Everyone else is fair game?

No, of course not.  I'm glad you questioned plenty. But maybe you didn't question enough. At least keep that card on the table.

Regarding psychedelics, do you remember Leo saying that you're wasting your time if you're not integrating psychedelics into "the work"

He's wrong that enlightenment cannot be had without pyschedelics.   This is a serious error.  In fact I would suggest the opposite.   That enlightenment can only happen without the use of pyschedelics.   But I am also open that I could be wrong about that.  But I doubt it.  You see, Leo, in all his brilliance, actually found the Truth, through all of his contemplation.   But he didn't find it for himself.  He spread it to those genetically gifted enough to become enlightened - while he himself chased a ghost.   This is probably the saddest thing about Actualized.org.  but hey, it's really not sad at all if he was able to awaken at least one person.   That alone made this business more valuable than Tesla.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I was born and raised a Muslim. There are some great aspects to it. But converting is too dramatic in my opinion. Just integrate the good things within Islam. For example, learning about Ramadan and fasting is beautiful and beneficial for the body. Learning the 99 names of God is insightful. There are beautiful things you can find within Islam. Learn about Sufism . You will find that you will still need meditation + contemplation in your life.

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No, of course not.  I'm glad you questioned plenty. But maybe you didn't question enough. At least keep that card on the table.

He's wrong that enlightenment cannot be had without pyschedelics.   This is a serious error.  In fact I would suggest the opposite.   That enlightenment can only happen without the use of pyschedelics.   But I am also open that I could be wrong about that.  But I doubt it.  You see, Leo, in all his brilliance, actually found the Truth, through all of his contemplation.   But he didn't find it for himself.  He spread it to those genetically gifted enough to become enlightened - while he himself chased a ghost.   This is probably the saddest thing about Actualized.org.  but hey, it's really not sad at all if he was able to awaken at least one person.   That alone made this business more valuable than Tesla.

I don't think genetics are as important as people think. For me what helped me is integrity. Authenticity. The road to Enlightenment is through the path of integrity. I did a whole post on it. Another thing I discovered is the more I didn't care about my personal survival, the further progress I made Spiritually. So the irony is you really have to let go of your desire to survive as a human to make more progress. 

The selfishness talked about in Spirituality isn't even as simple as not being a giver. This selfishness is a metaphysical one. You basically have to give up your attachment to having a personal opinion on things, the part of you that thinks it KNOWS things. You have to release yourself of judgment/criticism. You have to be okay with and willing to accept and love whatever happens. As you enter this state you literally start to lose your feeling that an "I" is here. Like your being erased with an eraser. 

If you do it sober, its not as smooth, as psychedelics can make your consciousness more smooth. Since I have stopped using psychedelics the process takes more time, psychedelics are like a performance enhancer in helping you reach those states. The truth is ANYBODY can do it, it's not genetically based. It is solely based on WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT? Do you really want to pursue the path of God.

Also Leo's only mistake is he thinks experimenting with different states makes you more loving. He couldn't be further from the truth on that. What he should be questioning is how do you balance the Masculine Love Expression and Feminine Love Expression within his Avatar. THAT is what he should be questioning. Accessing temporary mystical states is not going to have a profound impact on your individual expression. If you are serious about this work you should be focused on how to be the purest embodiment of LOVE. 

You pull that off and you will get sober awakenings. There is a verse in the Bible it says "Enoch walked with God and was not fore God took him." That is the purpose of all the teachings. In one of his videos he mentioned it though. Your consciousness needs to feel GASEOUS. If you can reach a permanent state of GASEOUS than you are living from a vibrational reality of pure love. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

24 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The truth is ANYBODY can do it, it's not genetically based

more than genetics it is the configuration of the pattern that forms the experience that you are. from genetics to each imprint that each event that has occurred in your life has left. but the key is what you said: real, complete integrity. the more integral you can be, the more likely it is that the opening will happen. true integrity needs a forge. you must have gone through certain flames

21 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

more than genetics it is the configuration of the pattern that forms the experience that you are. from genetics to each imprint that each event that has occurred in your life has left. but the key is what you said: real, complete integrity. the more integral you can be, the more likely it is that the opening will happen. true integrity needs a forge. you must have gone through certain flames

@Razard86 @Breakingthewall its easy for you guys to say that because both of you are already wired and geared for this stuff. Try explaining any of this to your mom.  It would fly straight over her head - and she may be smart as a whip.  Even Einstein himself failed to cross into mysticim.   Strong words though.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I don't think genetics are as important as people think. For me what helped me is integrity. Authenticity. The road to Enlightenment is through the path of integrity. I did a whole post on it. Another thing I discovered is the more I didn't care about my personal survival, the further progress I made Spiritually. So the irony is you really have to let go of your desire to survive as a human to make more progress. 

The selfishness talked about in Spirituality isn't even as simple as not being a giver. This selfishness is a metaphysical one. You basically have to give up your attachment to having a personal opinion on things, the part of you that thinks it KNOWS things. You have to release yourself of judgment/criticism. You have to be okay with and willing to accept and love whatever happens. As you enter this state you literally start to lose your feeling that an "I" is here. Like your being erased with an eraser. 

If you do it sober, its not as smooth, as psychedelics can make your consciousness more smooth. Since I have stopped using psychedelics the process takes more time, psychedelics are like a performance enhancer in helping you reach those states. The truth is ANYBODY can do it, it's not genetically based. It is solely based on WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT? Do you really want to pursue the path of God.

Also Leo's only mistake is he thinks experimenting with different states makes you more loving. He couldn't be further from the truth on that. What he should be questioning is how do you balance the Masculine Love Expression and Feminine Love Expression within his Avatar. THAT is what he should be questioning. Accessing temporary mystical states is not going to have a profound impact on your individual expression. If you are serious about this work you should be focused on how to be the purest embodiment of LOVE. 

You pull that off and you will get sober awakenings. There is a verse in the Bible it says "Enoch walked with God and was not fore God took him." That is the purpose of all the teachings. In one of his videos he mentioned it though. Your consciousness needs to feel GASEOUS. If you can reach a permanent state of GASEOUS than you are living from a vibrational reality of pure love. 

I had for several months this Gaseous state of councioussness. Those were the months I suffered most in Life. So I dismissed it as not a good state of councioussnes, it really was pure hell and since then I have this nasty feeling in my throat, that has no pathological reasons to it, but it feels so fucking bad and I just learnt to live with it. Could you give more theory of this Gaseous state of councioussness, maybe I´d just need a theoretical ground. Because, I can access it, whenever I want. And if it really is "living from a vibrational reality of pure love", then I need to have theory ground.

Edited by UnlovingGod

On 20/08/2023 at 5:00 PM, Inliytened1 said:

Fair enough man I think I am disappointed at what could have been with both Leo and this place.  There was something there at some point and he lost it.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

"soft and easily like Christianity" ???? I'm following you for over past several years on this forum and you are all over the place with your mind, and you are still a child. 

Mohammad was primarily a political leader and a judge.   He was able to resolve disputes between tribes in a way that was seen as just and fair.   It’s not hard to see the problem.  In order for a culture of warring tribes to unite, it is necessary to have a trustworthy legal system outside of the tribe in which everyone has confidence.  This is not an easy thing to pull off.   Islam provided the superstructure so that the tribes could unite and direct their aggressive energy to conquering new territory.  It worked.   

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Someone here I endorse this idea for you.

My view is that Islam provides excellent discipline for young men, which is something young men everywhere need.

Yeah, Christianity is relatively easy and soft in comparison, there is no denying it.  Christianity is rooted in the "take the Judaic ethics, discard the Judaic law" paradigm.

If you follow through and practice Islam as is required, I think you would grow tremendously as a result.

why so resistence someone being muslim, he will not be fundamentalist muslim, he will remain open,

this person became sufi mystic; seems like a most deep muslim in the world in my view, he has also developmental view which resembles yellow/turquoise

7 hours ago, Nabd said:

This will be my summary of some 10 years of study:

I was raised in a muslim family and although my parents are liberal and don't care about religion, I still studied Islam when I went through my atheist phase and since I live in Syria, I got the unique chance to interact with various muslim/christian sects (some of the oldest you could say) I can say I got a decent grasp on Islam and Christianity and Ill write some points:

There is no 1 Islam. Sure some sheikh will tell you just accept Allah as the only god and Mohammad as the last prophet and boom you are a muslim, but that doesn't give you much to work with so you will soon get into the nitty gritty of which sect you would follow.

Sunni/Shia twelver Islam is very similar to Judaism, if it was not for the different languages used you would not notice a difference.

The origin of the Quran is... mysterious to say the least. It got lots of questions regarding the original manuscript and we have evidence today that contrary to what Muslims claim about the Quran being protected by Allah from being edited, it was actually edited and the various different old versions of Quran are unrecognizable I can't even read them.

The Qurans name is actually derived from the Aramaic word "Qeryana" which means "the book of prayers" and it refers to a Syriac christian special book of prayers that is used in early morning prayers.

I can speak classical Arabic and I would be lying if I said that I understand more than 60/70% of it. Its just not written well and no its not because its 1400 years old, muslims have been fighting over the meaning of many passages from long ago, so even the old muslims didnt understand what the Quran is about and we have evidence from Hadith that even Mohammad companions didnt understand.

The Quran was Mohammads miracle. See, Jesus walked on water and cured the ill, moses did his thing with the nile or whatever, but what about Mohammad? Muslims claim that the Quran is so poetic and written in beautiful Arabic that it is impossible to make something like it, but actually the Quran contains numerous typos and grammatical errors that even a kid who learn Modern Standard Arabic today wouldn't make, yet when you ask about this muslims have no answer.

There are many openings in the Quran which makes absolutely no sense, and if translated to English it would be like "ADKFG, etc etc", yet muslims claim they are some magical words, but when you read them in Syriac, you actually get some meaning out of it.

And an important point is that there was no Arabic in the 7th century, at least not as we know it and since we know that the Quran was written differently back then, and we know that Arabic is heavily influenced by Aramaic/Syriac, there has been new readings of the Quran which are called "Syrio-Aramaic readings" that you could google, the thing is that when you read the old Quran in aramaic it actually loos like a Christian sect, a Syriac one to be specific, even today many passages are hard to understand in Arabic but if read in Syriac it would be meaningful, for example the word used for virgins in heaven is "hour 'en" which doesn't make any sense in Arabic, but in Syriac it means white grapes, and white grapes in Christianity refers to eternal life or eternal peace afaik, but who decided it means virgins? Some guy from tabaristan in Iran, no joke.

Finally, following the Syriac tradition, and to make things complex, Mohammad is a name of Jesus in Syriac tradition, and the way Mohammad is written in Arabic is literally spelled Jesus (yeshua) in Syriac, this doesn't end here, the dome of rock in Palestine has one of the oldest Quranic verses that is written in the world, and what does it say? "May God bless Jesus".

So to me, I'm almost certain that Islam is some lost Judeo-Christian sect that was heavily reformed in the Abbasid era (some 200 years after Mohammad supposedly died). Even the early Islamic coins har crosses on them.

There is no evidence that Mecca existed in the 7th century, and there are many signs that the Quran and all the events of Islam did not really happen in Mecca and Medina, but in southern Syria or Jordan to be specific, for example the Quran speaks about sodom and gomorrah and it says that you see them daily, but they are some 1000 thousand kilometers from Mecca, also it speaks of Israel all the time, also it speaks of various trees that just dont exist in the desert of Mecca. Not to mention that there are no archeological evidence of Mecca, also the first Qibla (orientation of prayer) is actually Jerusalem and not Mecca, also Mohammad is only mentioned like 4 or 5 times, but Jesus and Moses way more.

Also, the black stone which is in the Kabaa of Mecca, it was actually worshipped in Homs (Syria), even the Roman emperor Elagabalus (born in Homs) took the black stone from Homs (Emesa) to Rome in a grand parade.

So don't get too caught up in Islam or the Quran, muslims dont know anything about the origins of islam and especially Sunnis, Shia twelvers are also lost in their Houssein bullshit, and if you don't know Arabic, you don't really know how badly written the Quran is. And I did not even talk about the various sects, oh boy we have everything from reincarnation to trinity and gnosticism to plato.

Imo the Druze, Alawites and Ismailis are the ones who have something to teach you, they have some solid philosophy incorporated from middle eastern paganism, Christianity and not the BS of wearing a hijab and blowing yourself up for some virgins or hurting yourself today till you bleed because your ancestors let Houssein down and didn't help. The sects I mentioned and the various sufis are ok, but also dont get caught up in their bullshit.

Fascinating. Thanks for the insightful lecture. ;)

Why so serious?

@Nabd

in US and vietnam war..nixon said kill all viatnames. but if u quote him out of context and say that american always try to kill viatnames..that is not correct.

i do not know it correctly but in a war  the  quran was revealed something like" kill them all" which applies only to that particular situation . it is forbiden to kill innocent humans

if u look at history ..christianity killed 200 million in 2000 years... atheism killed 80 million in 100 years.. and islam killed 30 million in 1400 years. islam killed a lot less than christianity.christians genocided native americans..started world war 1 and ..even starving and killing 35 million indians. and so on.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

22 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Most people would be ok with hearing this perspective because the evidence is huge that it forces the blind to see.

It doesn't mean they will dig more, they usually get surprised and interested but if they are religious then they will carry out the same beliefs and won't do their own research.

@Nabd  I meant, seems obvious that all religions are let's say, metaphors, incomplete ways of approaching spirituality, but Islam is the most categorical of all: the Koran was written directly by God, it gives precise instructions, etc., so you could say that it is especially bullshit, right? Can this be talked about openly in an Islamic country like Syria? Do intelligent people admit it? 

Edited by Breakingthewall