J J

Aliens: confirmed

387 posts in this topic

On 27/07/2023 at 1:17 PM, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Public has been seeing them for 70 years.

Is this implying shapeshifting or something?

Are you just guessing here, or what would lead you to this conclusion?

If you do have specific sources you're getting those ideas from, could you please share them?

On 27/07/2023 at 3:38 PM, Thought Art said:

If they are so smart why they crashing?

You probably consider a lot humans smart and we still make mistakes?

-------------

And to people thinking we are smart and know what the limits of space travel or whatnot are...seriously? I'm not a science guy at all,  but can't you see the huge misconceptions human science have had not that long ago? What says we aren't at 0.1% of the understanding of what science actually is?

Maybe we're omitting such huge things, that other civilizations might understand (the universe is so old, there is possibly VERY old alien civilizations, right? We might as well just be bacterias to them. Sure, from our point of view, we're advanced and understand the world, but so does every "less intelligent" species than us do.

Edited by BojackHorseman

6 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

What about the Piramids ?

Made by aliens and they used bigfoots as labour to carry those heavy stones. Everybody knows.

I just started watching this. Analyzis of David Grusch body language and stuff: 

@Blackhawk

54 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

It's a very interesting subject, to know whether he's lying or not. Here's another video that explains slightly differently:

My intuitive feeling in all this 'are aliens in existence, are they real, are they fake?' type discussions, it's one of the following:

The system is too lazy to update it's theories and modals in it's epistemic and metaphysical frameworks and assumptions of reality, to explain alien life out there, especially ones of more superior consciousness and intellect than humans, this deep human species bias.

The system is scared of admitting such creatures more conscious and intelligent than humans exist, because we really love to be the apex predators, to have dominion over other animals and plants. Anything challenging that is an existential threat to our sense making.

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

I think body language experts(?) are more likely to bullshit you than Mr. Grusch ☺️

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Leo Gura I don’t think it’s being ignored if you are doubting the whole UFO hearing.

information coming from a government specially when the same guy speaking at the UFO hearing said that the UFO was being covered my Mussonili and the Vatican, what?  

On 7/28/2023 at 3:07 AM, Leo Gura said:

Getting nukes into space is extremely dangerous because the rocket carrying it up there could explode.

@Leo GuraIt would also damage the magetic field if an explosion were to go off into space creating vulnerability to solar winds.

Imagine an AI alien. Or an alien AI. Now that would be some crazy shit.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 hours ago, BojackHorseman said:

Is this implying shapeshifting or something?

Are you just guessing here, or what would lead you to this conclusion?

There have literally been 10s of thousands of credible eye-witness reports of UFOs over the last 80 years. To dismiss all of them is beyond delusional.

2 hours ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

@Leo Gura I don’t think it’s being ignored if you are doubting the whole UFO hearing.

information coming from a government specially when the same guy speaking at the UFO hearing said that the UFO was being covered my Mussonili and the Vatican, what?  

The US gov has had alien spacecraft and alien bodies since at least 1947.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Majed said:

@Leo Gura what would you think the perspective of the aliens would look like ?

No idea.

@Leo Gura it would be a masterpiece epistemological episode of yours to explore the perspective of the aliens.  after we get in touch with them ( if we ever get in touch with them) 

Edited by Majed

Here's something to complanate when it comes to Aliens. If there is an Absolute Truth to the universe, and we humans, that are dumb as shit, are getting better and better realizing this fundamental Truth, wouldn't be a fair assumption that a species hundreds or thousands of years more advanced than us, would have come to this Absolute Truth long ago. So maybe they're watching us, waiting for us to, as a species, awaken to the Truth. When humanity realizes that it's all connected, all God, all consciousness, and all the dualities and separation are false, then they would make contact, as it would be God meeting God. Just a thought.  

55 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Here's something to complanate when it comes to Aliens. If there is an Absolute Truth to the universe, and we humans, that are dumb as shit, are getting better and better realizing this fundamental Truth, wouldn't be a fair assumption that a species hundreds or thousands of years more advanced than us, would have come to this Absolute Truth long ago. So maybe they're watching us, waiting for us to, as a species, awaken to the Truth. When humanity realizes that it's all connected, all God, all consciousness, and all the dualities and separation are false, then they would make contact, as it would be God meeting God. Just a thought.  

This is precisely true, and that is what many alien channelings describe - such as Law Of One: Ra Material

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Sempiternity said:

If there is an Absolute Truth to the universe, and we humans, that are dumb as shit, are getting better and better realizing this fundamental Truth, wouldn't be a fair assumption that a species hundreds or thousands of years more advanced than us, would have come to this Absolute Truth long ago.

There is nothing outside of Absolute Truth. All inside and outside is occurring in the MIND, baby.

Alien Consciousness > aliens

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Leo Gura You seem to be fairly anti conspiracy theories except when it comes to UFOs. Why is that? I find it hard to believe these agencies have kept this secret for 80 years.

7 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

@Leo Gura You seem to be fairly anti conspiracy theories except when it comes to UFOs. Why is that? I find it hard to believe these agencies have kept this secret for 80 years.

The evidence is simply too overwhemling. The bigger conspiracy is that everyone who reports UFOs is a liar.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The evidence is simply too overwhemling. The bigger conspiracy is that everyone who reports UFOs is a liar.

That is an interesting point. Dave Grusch must be engaging in a huge conspiracy if he’s full of shit 

1 minute ago, Joel3102 said:

That is an interesting point. Dave Grusch must be engaging in a huge conspiracy if he’s full of shit 

You must be right, given that this is your 777th post.