Hello from Russia

People around me are so stupid

39 posts in this topic

I just can't stand it. Like 95% of them are such idiots, they have such low development of any intelligence in so many ways, it would take ages to describe it all here

The question is, what to do about it practically?

@Hello from Russia Personally, dumbass type people motivate me to do spirituality so i don't get triggered by their bs anymore ?

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

The fact that it affects you that badly makes you _________.

;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The cost of personal development can be outgrowing the people around you. 

Groups usually behave like crabs in a bucket. 

Be thankful you are getting out. 

1 hour ago, itsadistraction said:

Groups usually behave like crabs in a bucket. 

Be thankful you are getting out. 

My uncle boils them alive 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, itsadistraction said:

Groups usually behave like crabs rats in a bucket.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Everyone in my life, a connected community of thousands in a major US city, are all brilliant. Doctors, engineers, business owners, artists, emotionally intelligent, spiritually advanced, loving, compassionate, good communicators, and know how to celebrate life every opportunity they can. If someone was a dumbass, they just wouldn't fit in, and would naturally fade out of the community. Sounds to me like you just need to move to where there are better people.

Who are these people?

Why do you interact with them?

Why do you let it affect you?

In what ways are you a idiot?

What do you think you should do about it and why?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:
2 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

Groups usually behave like crabs rats in a bucket. 

;)

Brb gonna commission an e621 artist for Leo's rat fursona xD

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

I dont get what other people has to do with you and you also judging them? It shows your level of development, if you are so above them, there wouldnt be judging or caring what they do..big self development trap,bigger than its talked about...you just cant grow truly with that thinking and mind deception...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

5 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

The parallels between rats and humans are quite remarkable I guess that's where the term rat rice comes from.

Rat rice is delicious

Their stupidity has a purpose. Practically you should learn to understand that purpose, love it and realize your role in it ;)

10 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

I just can't stand it. Like 95% of them are such idiots, they have such low development of any intelligence in so many ways, it would take ages to describe it all here

Use it to your advantage. Make them suffer for their stupidity 

35 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

how would you as you make them suffer?

Remind them of their rat-like nature.

But watch out! Rats bite.

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe you are not as smart as u currently perceive and you will see when this circle comes to his inflection point. This could be a possibility i had to state without  desregarding you are more aware than other people about their own automated behaviour. Maybe help them out of their patterns and investigate why you create this view or why you are so reactive to this fact? 

Edited by effortlesslumen

Dealing with one's stupidity ignorance is enough for introverted people.

;) 

Edited by UnbornTao

Move if you can to a better place with HC (higher consciouness) ppl and HC opportunities. I've meet someone from Sybira recently at a tech event. Who upgraded his LC's (life conditions) and had a general inclincation of HC content, fundamentally working as software engineer in robotics. 

Some places are bounded to be low consciouness riden with b.s. No matter how conscious you are it will affect you, even fantasy b.s which can be horrible to stomach if you like improvement and realness/truth. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

In my opinion intelligence is nothing more than  a tool, a extension of your ego, a mechanism to measure your selfworth, and does not define the capabilites of a person. In the scale of the inifinte your intellect means shit, thats where your 180 IQ gives a diminishing return of zero. You could be a super intelligence computing but still going nowhere following the same cheese bits but way more intelligent. Or maybe im saying that because i have not yet evolved into a mammal rat  a im not able to cope with my infancy of processing power.

With this sense of seperation there is a outcome of straying further away and away from people. Being so cut of from god you want to desperately go back to connection, when you notice how fucking isolated you are, then remain a shell or put in years of hard work to go back to the sweet feeling of "stupidity"  You can still connect to people at an emotional level, it does not mean you have to engage with toxic people, which presence harms you. And also this developmental stage stuff..., which also can be missapllied. So you could meet the turquoise guys and create a elitist buddist(but it can happen with everything) like collective ego pretending to be highly developed. Thats where an extrem of this notion leads.