Julian gabriel

actualized.org is boring now

27 posts in this topic

i am immature 

Edited by Julian gabriel

Im not saying to you only ,but to all similar topic starters, stop just following if you got bored ,think its not good enough ,start do it yourself, its easy to come here and talk when you are just a consumer ,go deeper than whats presented,go beyond leos understandings on your own ,you cant? Then dont complain...

Its like spoiled child that didnt get a ferrari for birthday only bmw ...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Why you feel like you have to shit on someone that helped you so much. You could just as easily shut your filthy mouth. Imagine saying that to someone who helped you irl 

Edited by Hojo

49 minutes ago, Julian gabriel said:

It seems like Leo has settled for a mediocre level of profundity because a high level of profundity is dangerous. 

The highest insights are personal and can't be shared. 

Go and find them yourself. 

27 minutes ago, Julian gabriel said:

Actualized.org’s youtube channel used to be about the cutting edge of spirituality, physics and psychology. 

Ever since the Solopsism video was deleted it seem to me like actualized.org has progressively become kinda average.

It seems like Leo has settled for a mediocre level of profundity because a high level of profundity is dangerous. 

I understand the value of the more grounded topics, but i can educate myself on those things elsewhere at the same level of profundity. I don’t need another Jordan Peterson. 

It’s feels like if a great musician who was the ONLY one who could make a certain very specific style of music, decided to just make pop music instead. 

There comes a time when the driving instructor must hand the wheel over to the student and a time when the student becomes the sovereign driver simply by driving alone. How else will they learn to drive the car if the instructor is always validating every manoeuvre and decision. It is the students decision to decide that they have learned and been guided as far as they can be guided. The instructor has no way of knowing if the student is ready. Only the student knows when they themselves possess the confidence in themselves to truly be the driver. There is a period of uncertainty between leaving the safety and familiarity or fallback of a person validating your every move and the point where you assume full responsibility. That chasm must be crossed alone. 

great is the day a therapist sees his client walk out the door after telling him he doesn’t need him anymore and he will never see his client again. He has passed on the tools for his client to now manage his own mind and discern for himself how to approach a situation. 

There's only so much profoundity to be had. I can't just keep pulling endless profundity out of my ass. There's only so much worth saying about certain topics until they are exhausted.

The very cutting edge dangerous stuff I will put in the course. But even there, there's not endless amounts of it.

I still have many topics to cover but it's gonna mostly be non-spiritual topics.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It should get boring eventually. You need to start living your own life.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@StarStruck lol nope. Look around you and live! -_-

Personally finding the non-spiritual topics to be very, very profound. I mean, we want to live a good life. Topics like “What is Maturity and Wisdom”. Very crucial. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Infinity cannot be exhausted.

I'm surprised he has been able to communicate as much as he has already so clearly. At some point it's not possible anymore. At least not in any ordinary form of communication lol.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There's only so much profoundity to be had. I can't just keep pulling endless profundity out of my ass. There's only so much worth saying about certain topics until they are exhausted.

Yes, just like The Simpsons. 

I wonder if Actualized.org will still be around in 33 years ? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The very cutting edge dangerous stuff I will put in the course. But even there, there's not endless amounts of it.

I still have many topics to cover but it's gonna mostly be non-spiritual topics.

@Leo Gura Thank you for responding, 

I look forward to the course, hope u enjoy making it.

31 minutes ago, Julian gabriel said:

@Leo Gura Thank you for responding, 

I look forward to the course, hope u enjoy making it.

Of course he will.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

And yet when the novelty wears out that doesn't mean we grasp everything there is to grasp about any given subject. I'm talking about the basic stuff, whatever is being taken for granted. What does one know, really?

Here's an interesting thought: boredom might be a sign of arrogance.

Time to open up and contemplate.

Edited by UnbornTao

One member thinks alien insanity is boring...duly noted.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"There's only so much profoundity to be had. I can't just keep pulling endless profundity out of my ass." xDxD LOL

How many maps does one want before they leave to explore the territory? lmao

7 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

Actualized.org’s youtube channel used to be about the cutting edge of spirituality, physics and psychology. 

Ever since the Solopsism video was deleted it seem to me like actualized.org has progressively become kinda average.

I understand the value of the more grounded topics, but i can educate myself on those things elsewhere at the same level of profundity. I don’t need another Jordan Peterson. 

It’s feels like if a great musician who was the ONLY one who could make a certain very specific style of music, decided to just make pop music instead. 

Half serious/Half satirical: It sounds like you're upset because your edging of mental masturbation isn't as peak as it was.....LMAO

But really, why are you complaining?? lol, If you don't like the content being produced....leave? Go consume something else or go create something, its pretty damn simple

There are other communities/sects worth exploring. Maybe you don’t get the highest insights but you can still extract a lot of value and just generally interesting and stimulating stuff.  

Knowing the highest insights might not even be what’s personally best for you anyway (?)

Edited by Dryas