BlessedLion

Warning To Actualized Followers

94 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Boom! 

The funny thing is that I am not even exempt from that description... except maybe for the basement part, lol. But I am slowly but surely realizing that I need to break out of my detached bubble lest I end up like Leo the Rat King.

16 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

P.S. Clown Consciousness will be the final Realization.   You will roll around the floor crying like a little girl.   Don't take my word for it - do the work.  If you turn clownness into a belief or a religion, you have missed the boat.   Clown Consciousness is derived from deep within.  Stare at your hand for at least two hours a day for the next twenty years and you might have a shot at Clown Consciousness.    Love ain't got shit on this facet.

This comment gets the official Bazooka stamp of approval. Well said, sir! ^_^

15 hours ago, Water by the River said:

PS PS: Bazooka Jesus for president of this lovely chapter of the Spiritualoholics Anonymous here! Got my vote for sure ( :

Thanks, but I already got enough on my hands being dean at the local Clown College. I appreciate the sentiment though. ?

Why so serious?

@BlessedLion You're underestimating us. The silent majority here is able to remain skeptical but open, doubting without jumping to conclusions.

And yes, my life is great, and I've achieved all of what you asked about to a reasonably high degree. Leo's teachings have been integral to me being able to say that. Why is that an issue for you?

I'm sceptical cause of logic, 250 000 years of evolution, suffering, 4000 religions, XY masters and teachers and BAM Leo in only awake on the planet. erm, no. 

14 minutes ago, blackchair said:

I'm sceptical cause of logic, 250 000 years of evolution, suffering, 4000 religions, XY masters and teachers and BAM Leo in only awake on the planet. erm, no. 

You’re imagining Leo claiming to being the only AWAKE one the planet, and everybody’s reaction to that statement.

BAM.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

41 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You’re imagining Leo claiming to being the only AWAKE one the planet, and everybody’s reaction to that statement.

BAM.

You're imagining Blackchair making a statement about Leo, and you try to correct it.

BOOM.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

On 17/07/2023 at 9:49 PM, BlessedLion said:

Be honest. Are you a loser? 

That would be a whole hearted, yes

2 hours ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

You're imagining Blackchair making a statement about Leo, and you try to correct it.

BOOM.

Even AI isn’t perfect.

Only GOD is (or isn’t)

:D:D M!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

We have someone new post the exact same warning every week now that Leo has gone INSANE?

I don’t know what to think of Leo now so I don’t think about him! He’s funny though, look at his big head on the screen. That’s the head of a dude. 

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

12 hours ago, Enizeo said:

@BlessedLion You're underestimating us. The silent majority here is able to remain skeptical but open, doubting without jumping to conclusions.

And yes, my life is great, and I've achieved all of what you asked about to a reasonably high degree. Leo's teachings have been integral to me being able to say that. Why is that an issue?

Yeah I think a lot of viewers have enough common sens that they can learn stuff from him without going crazy and turning him into gospel.

I fit well in society and am generally excited about where my life is going. I work on my art every day. I have passion & discipline in my life which bring me tons of joy. I have awkward days like every one but I get back up and move foreword.

Sailing on the ceiling 

4 hours ago, blackchair said:

Cause of logic? your logic is weak. Today humans can do so much more things than all the humans who lived in those 250.000 years. Or do you think a human before ronny coleman existed who could  do death Lifts with 800 pounds? You need massive steroids and nutrition knowledge. Only in this century these things are there 

Logic, you should study the Greek Skeptics 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@OBEler I always get angry that we don’t have a lot of polymaths and renaissance man these days.

You won't find based people on online forums because well adjusted people are living real life.

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

2 minutes ago, toasty7718 said:

well adjusted people are living real life.

doubt

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 hour ago, toasty7718 said:

You won't find based people on online forums because well adjusted people are living real life.

Haha, not like the real world includes spending some time on a personal development forum.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@BlessedLion Take care of yourself man, I always enjoyed reading your posts!

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, 001 said:

what is real life? 

The one that is most unreal :D

9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Even AI isn’t perfect.

Only GOD is (or isn’t)

:D:D M!

You are imagining a AI, and God;-)

BooOOooM!