BlessedLion

Warning To Actualized Followers

94 posts in this topic

I have never been so happy, everything flows. it is infinity flowing. I have even forgotten my psychopath father, seemed impossible, I think it's kind of funny. I past a pretty interesting war, truly.  Now business is flowing, I've kept the idiots away, each day is better than the last, my mind is expanded. this, now, is infinity, and I am. there is no resistance, there is no dissonance, there is no attachment. I feel freedom, confidence, relaxation. death? Welcome. I am, my friend, and my eyesight is sharp as a sushi knife. I look through Leo's bald head, and what I see is: Truth. Leo Gura is the truth. And you, friends, are blind. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Then don't be a follower. Be a contemplator instead. The issue is when you become a follower of any teacher or teaching.

Consider that members here continuously disagree with each other, including Leo. You don't have to agree with anyone nor do you need to take Leo's communications on faith in order to participate in this forum. In fact, independent thinking and personal experience are advised as they are a key part of this work.

For example, most of the YT videos are still grounded, inspiring and insightful. Take what you like, ignore the rest.

I don't think this is such a big deal, to be honest. Leave if you want, of course.

Edited by UnbornTao

@BlessedLion

I decided I'm out too. I'm done with the Forum. I've seen all tge development towards wackness too, you nailed it in your text.

At this point I visited the Forum only for cringe. Time for something new.

@all

poka poka

You could always just put Leo on the ignore list

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

5 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

I don't think this is such a big deal to be honest.

Big deal for me, if I may be honest. What’s been happening on this forum, especially the past week, has been reflecting in my own personal life. Shit I didn’t think was even possible, new insights that seem almost alien or impossible. It’s honestly shocking, but makes all the sense in the world at the same time.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

7 minutes ago, Osaid said:

You could always just put Leo on the ignore list

Ok nvm you actually can't

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

Ok nvm you actually can't

xD cult confirmed! /s

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Cool I'll make myself a pina colada(no booze)

Sailing on the ceiling 

12 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

What have you guys actually accomplished? Do you have financial freedom? Fun friends? Loving family? How is your emotions day to day, NOT when you're fucking high? How are your habits? How authentic are you? Confidence? How connected are you to people, or do you sit back and judge them for being monkeys and rats? Be honest with yourself and see how far you have really come. Are you still a loser? Be honest. Are you a loser? 

I'm the biggest winner on this forum probably.  Top 10% income, greatest country on earth, USA.  Low cost of living.  

I agree with literally everything Leo says and the alien stuff?  It's GREAT!  

You are posting way too much about how dumb Leo is and how smart you are.  You're probably a tween living off pixie sticks that your mother bought you.

Edited by Heart of Space

15 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I don't enjoy conflict, but I can't take it anymore. All the high value material Leo used to create is gone, I don't even know what he is doing now, sitting around and preaching about alien hell and how no-one is awake. Do you really think HE has figured it all out? It's fucking absurd. There are people with much higher wisdom and consciousness, who have embodied this stuff. 

I can rant on and on about him, but it's pointless, but i just want to fire off a warning to you guys with his course coming up and all, be careful. It's dangerous shit. Many people are going to go insane from this and he won't bat a single eye about it. He doesn't give a fuck, truly. It never fucking ends with him, it's always something new, you're going to be 75 years old reading about how he reached STARLIGHT Consciousness and no one is AAWWAAKKEEE, can't you see that, this is never going to end. This is abusive and insane. I have found great teachers in my life who i will stick with, they never act immature and have opened me to levels of self love bliss and purpose i never imagined. And it's a REALITY, I walk around with these insights, it's not just a trip that comes and goes, it's embodied. I can apply it to all areas of life. My daily human life has become the beautiful trip into infinity. It's not all about awakening! Maybe the biggest awakening is being compleetely blissed out in the ordinary and seeing God in all.

This channel has been foundational in my spiritual journey, for that i am thankful, and i will still watch the old videos because they are gold, but it's done. I can't do this anymore, I really tried to give Leo benefit of the doubt and a chance, but its just too much. Have you noticed that all the legit practicioners are gone? Who is left here, really?

What have you guys actually accomplished? Do you have financial freedom? Fun friends? Loving family? How is your emotions day to day, NOT when you're fucking high? How are your habits? How authentic are you? Confidence? How connected are you to people, or do you sit back and judge them for being monkeys and rats? Be honest with yourself and see how far you have really come. Are you still a loser? Be honest. Are you a loser? 

My goal is to embody God in the everyday, the mundane, and this is no longer the place for that. That's the problem with psychedelics and shit, you're never satisfied with the simple, there is a reason you as God came into THIS experience. 

Anyway, for those of you this resonates with, my advice to you is to find a LEGIT spiritual school and community, it will change everything. Even if online, go do some retreats, feel the energy of these places, it's amazing. 

Escape this place while you can, escape Leos grip.

Best of luck,

Im out of here, 
-BlessedLion

You shouldn't need a school or a guru to bring you to the promised land.  And also - none of this is awakening.   This place has one goal and one alone - and this is to wake you up.  It's not really about personal development. If you want that then yes, go find what you are talking about.  But that's not what this place is.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I cannot disagree. Well put together.

Obviously, this place is heaven for some and hell for others. I kinda like playing with fire, from time to time, so here we are.

If I don't take things too seriously it's all fun and cool. I just do my thing and laugh at the foolishness around me. But if I take things to heart and actually start caring about where all this is headed... well, then I wanna warn everybody that they're going to end up burning themselves bad and suggest they turn around while it's not too late.

I do think Leo has had mystical experiences and awakenings and all that. Those are most likely legit. But the way he's packaging it all and advertising it is twisted. He's behaviour on the forum is questionable too. Not very worthy of admiration, in my eyes.

Who knows, maybe Leo is doing some kind of a backwards teaching type of thing. Negative motivation, inverse inspiration or whatever. Where he does and becomes exactly that which you should not. Where he shows you exactly how it looks like if you fall into some of the nastiest traps on this path. Where he shows you precisely what awakening is not. Where he shows you how to put yourself back to sleep, thinking you're wide awake.

Maybe that's what's going on. Maybe it's actually all a very well thought out act. Maybe it's all genuinely stupid. Or maybe I'm the one who's not awake enough to comprehend these super advanced hyper woke teachings.

Those who subscribe to them are doing a great job at convincing me that they are idiots. If that's intentional, deliberate and on purpose... good job. You fooled me. Maybe you are all indeed enlightened alien masters and I'm simply confusing your brilliance for stupidity.

If so, apologies, my bad. If this is the highest example, the purest frequency, the end all be all... well then I have a long, long way to go.

16 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

preaching about alien hell and how no-one is awake.

I'm curious about that alien hell thing. Because of earlier personal experiences. Where can I read/see more about that?

17 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I don't enjoy conflict, but I can't take it anymore. All the high value material Leo used to create is gone, I don't even know what he is doing now, sitting around and preaching about alien hell and how no-one is awake. Do you really think HE has figured it all out? It's fucking absurd. There are people with much higher wisdom and consciousness, who have embodied this stuff. 

I can rant on and on about him, but it's pointless, but i just want to fire off a warning to you guys with his course coming up and all, be careful. It's dangerous shit. Many people are going to go insane from this and he won't bat a single eye about it. He doesn't give a fuck, truly. It never fucking ends with him, it's always something new, you're going to be 75 years old reading about how he reached STARLIGHT Consciousness and no one is AAWWAAKKEEE, can't you see that, this is never going to end. This is abusive and insane. I have found great teachers in my life who i will stick with, they never act immature and have opened me to levels of self love bliss and purpose i never imagined. And it's a REALITY, I walk around with these insights, it's not just a trip that comes and goes, it's embodied. I can apply it to all areas of life. My daily human life has become the beautiful trip into infinity. It's not all about awakening! Maybe the biggest awakening is being compleetely blissed out in the ordinary and seeing God in all.

This channel has been foundational in my spiritual journey, for that i am thankful, and i will still watch the old videos because they are gold, but it's done. I can't do this anymore, I really tried to give Leo benefit of the doubt and a chance, but its just too much. Have you noticed that all the legit practicioners are gone? Who is left here, really?

My goal is to embody God in the everyday, the mundane, and this is no longer the place for that. That's the problem with psychedelics and shit, you're never satisfied with the simple, there is a reason you as God came into THIS experience. 

Anyway, for those of you this resonates with, my advice to you is to find a LEGIT spiritual school and community, it will change everything. Even if online, go do some retreats, feel the energy of these places, it's amazing. 

Escape this place while you can, escape Leos grip.

Best of luck,

Im out of here, 
-BlessedLion

I think it's weird to assume that the truth must make you happy and give you a amazing life.

If the truth doesn't make you happy and give you a amazing life, then you wont get the truth.

In other words you just want to be happy, not know the truth.

I'm not saying that what Leo says is true, I don't know if it's true, but still, almost everyone just wants happiness, not truth.

(Maybe also Leo thinks that the truth must give happiness and a amazing life.)

And also, isn't it weird to assume that a teacher must stop.

Edited by Blackhawk

17 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Oh, somebody with a working spiritual compass, and a heart to actually listen to it. Bon voyage and all the best!

That is now the most likely path.

Writing about ones own (Alien) insanity, and rolling out the path to that to an audience dragged by google & Co. to this place (many with psychological problems), and having a paywall as entry criteria. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Each suicide will haunt him in the afterlife & next lifes when the emotional suffering & energies caused by it are no longer shielded from him, like in this earth realm. Infinite Intelligent Reality? Oh yes, perfectly sufficient intelligent enough to handle back that Karma & suffering caused, as learning experience for the soul. Didn't see these mechanism on his trips? Many many others have, in minute detail. Sure, all imagined. But that won't help then. Hell is also only just imagined, but appears very very real while having the resulting hellish bad-Karma nightmare-dream.

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Matthew 7:15-20

So it seems that Spirit is not tired playing its game, and didn't choose this case here to be an example of "psychedelics-beneficically and wisely used in an integrated way", but instead a showcase-example of  "what can go wrong rolling out an extreme psychedelic protocoll to an unscreened, uncoached and unqualified audience".

Water by the River

Karma just means cause and effect, you've been told the "My Name is Earl" version. Karma means you light a candle, the candle burns down to a stump, rather than accruement of good or bad energies etc.

Which aren't real, like how morality is relative to the beings in any case. What even is "good" or "bad"? On mushroom analogues your mind may not even know if what is happening is good or bad.

5 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Karma just means cause and effect,

There is something else at play - something not quantifiable.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Alien Consciousness is God.  It's an Alien Consciousness because it's not human.  Human spirituality is exactly that...human....i.e., it's Buddhism or Janeism, or Nonduality...human projections, nothing of which  pertains to Alien Consciousness. Once you live as Being all that other crap dissolves.

Imagine discovering authentic and amazing new states of consciousness and the challenges of teaching it to others.

His videos of intro to philosophy, happiness, maturity? These are his latest videos. Stop whining and making up bullshit in your head. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

35 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Karma just means cause and effect, you've been told the "My Name is Earl" version. Karma means you light a candle, the candle burns down to a stump, rather than accruement of good or bad energies etc.

Which aren't real, like how morality is relative to the beings in any case. What even is "good" or "bad"? On mushroom analogues your mind may not even know if what is happening is good or bad.

Reality is Infinitely Intelligent. Just look at the manifested Universe.

If one destroys or harms the life & development of others, or sets them in the wrong path, it will hurt ones soul. In the Bardo/Afterlife, these energies of the harm done will strike back and will demand further growth and development via suffering of the perpetrator. Normally it happens already in the current life. That is what Karma is.

The Universe is not that dumb that Karma only means cause-effect on the physical level (light a candle, the candle burns down to a stump). There is a huge cycle of souls/perspectives/holons growing over long periods and many incarnations.

Ever noticed that our fellow human companions range a broad span development-wise? The most important dimension of Karma on a soul level for example in Tibetan Buddhism are wisdom (basically intelligence, or being able to watch ones internal flow of thought instead of being identified with it, and cognitive intuition/capacity), AND compassion/love/boddhichitta (accepting and loving the manifested reality/visual field/"others").

If you are so inclinced read some Out-of-Body-Explorer literature. There is more than enough of it.

All of that is relative and imagined, but if somebody tells me I don't care, then: How well is the current imagined life-illusion handeld? All love and Sat-Chit-Ananda? If not so, how come?

Those who ignore all of that will be given other masters.

And that is why probably: Trainwreck ahead.

Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

That alien stuff is just a joke to test how stupid you are. Just live your life and stop worshipping teachers. Stop looking for the next " spiritual goodie". 

Leo said he was gonna work on his sense of humor and sprinkle in false stuff on purpose. Well he's an alien now.

Jesus fucking Christ guys. 

Edited by Butters