LSD-Rumi

Leo, why do you think you are the most awakened being on this planet?

195 posts in this topic

It’s honestly kinda sad watching the decline of this channel, Leo, and this forum and what it’s all turned into. It’s like watching the fall of Elliot Hulse or some other self help guru that started out with quality stuff that’s just decayed into something rather grotesque.

Goes to show everything has their growth, peak, and decline.

Intolerance and exclusivity is the mark of a true artist. The more the intolerance the less their tolerance to bullshit. Give me even one example of a genius who let people fiddle with their art with no consequence. It never happened. 

He is allowed to become intolerant to people he is perceiving as corrupting his art. Most people cannot realize this.

WOOHOO!

IMPORTANT! - Nobody On This Forum is AWAKE Part 2

Get your popcorn, get your popcorn! Freshly made from an enlightened master’s ass!!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Even sadhguru said that there are two ways to "attain" and people usually die when they do it through "exploding" instead of "surrendering", with psychs you're probably "exploding" instead but you don't physically die so there's where the confusion comes from, because when you surrender you don't have immediate access to "everything", only in so far as you had mastered it, because knowledge comes from "higher chakras" and you became one but only connected to everything at your current level which is safer but also "dumber/lower"(devotion path).It's a bottom up or top down preference, you can have both obviously which is most humans and probably why we're "stuck" if we want to imagine a story.

He said the exploding method comes from identifying yourself with everything instead of the opposite, what do you think happens when you identify yourself with thoughts and imagination itself?

Thoughts, imagination, ego, falsity they are all things to identify as.

Watch at the 5 mins mark.What do you guys think, makes sense?It seems related to me.

@seriousman24 Don’t be so serious, man.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 25/06/2023 at 3:36 PM, Leo Gura said:

I don't know how to explain or justify it to you guys. It's just the only conclusion I come to over and over again in my highest Awakenings. I have never heard any spiritual teacher teach the things which I have become conscious of about GOD.

All human forms of spiritually are utterly inadequate. I don't hear anyone say that but me.

Why don't you say you had the most profound awakening experiences ? Saying you are the most awake means your baseline level of consciousness is the highest on the planet. You obviously still have a sense of separate self so that's clearly not the case.

@Leo Gura Do you think you will ever stop getting triggered ? Embracing and loving reality fully as it is ? 

@Leo Gura Would you agree then that your God awakinings are a fantasy and a dream aswell? If not what the difference?
i'm not trying to disprove you, just cheching if you're still coherent:P

On 6/25/2023 at 6:06 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

@Breakingthewall Interesting, I made such observation with sadghuru. I am sometimes surprised  by the utter bullshit he spreads and wash his followers with.

Supposedly,he spent years of his life making this idol which he call the dalilanga or something, and it carries some sort of spiritual energy that will help you make progress in your life.

So according to him, you should travel to india to this place, because it is good for you, and psychedelics which you have an easy access to and they are reported to generate an amazing level of spiritual experience, do disturp your energetic system. What an utter bullshit.

It is actually called Dhyanalinga.

I am not very knowledgeable about its mechanics, but it seems to be part of tantra and the occult in a positive form, and is found in most temples, and I have felt its energy.

I have noticed that meditation comes easier to me when I am in the present of positive vibes or energies, and the dhyanalingam or other instruments are helpful to me in this regard. It is not easy to find positive energies in common surroundings as in a city or town where the chi or prana is quite restless, so being in such places helps me a lot. Being in the midst of nature is also helpful for meditation.

I have never been to the huge Dhyanalingam in the Isha centre in Coimbatore, India but I have heard of many people, including curious tourists,  having deep blissful experiences in meditation after meditating in the vicinity of the Dhyanalingam. 

Sadhguru has talked about the Dhyanalingam...

https://isha.sadhguru.org/in/en/sadhguru/mystic/what-is-dhyanalinga

The sphere and energy of Dhyanalinga will create a possibility for every human being who comes in contact with it - either actually in its vicinity, or just in his consciousness - if he is willing to open himself up. It will be available to them. It will become the highest possibility for them.

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

@seriousman24 Don’t be so serious, man.

Lol

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He absolutely is.

Selling horsepiss by the river.

Nah, he's smarter than 99.9%, and with great knowledge. what happens is that he questions you and touches your balls, nothing happens, we are human.

that he is not awake from your standard? Sure, but no one is. insult a guy like that who adds value to your forum, that's stupid. you want a forum of lambs perhaps? 

The guy links a lot of interesting information, many selected paragraphs, spends his time, and doesn't say anything dogmatic, he just goes overturning his perception after many years of research and spiritual practices. why does it bother you? What do you prefer? a group of mental retards saying stupid things about they are god?

Edited by Breakingthewall

Leo has slowly turned into a cautionary tale for the dangers of the spiritual ego.

Notice how any attempt at challenging any of his conclusions is met with increasingly more extreme displays of either pure anger or an unwavering sense of superiority. This is sad and you wouldn't condone this kind of behavior from a child, let alone the self-titled only awakened man in the history of mankind.

Find some fucking humility. You're not that special and you know far less than you think you do. This level of deception and arrogance has become pathetic. And while I'm not the first person to say this, nothing has changed.

The problem with Leo's work is that it exists in a vacuum. Sure, he argues with people here on the forum, but imagine he would sit down with someone like Ralston (for example). My bet is that Ralston would embarrass him within minutes. 

Same with his political takes. It is easy for Leo to go on about how his views are oh so far advanced beyond anyone elses etc., but he will never actually come face to face with someone in a debate, where he could be exposed.

I could be wrong, of course, but you gotta wonder...

I appreciate what @Water by the River brings to the forum. He not only shares insights that have deepened his spiritual journey, but I feel he sincerely strives to integrate what he has realized.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

No worries. Neither Steve Jobs nor yours truly empty mirror frame got hurt by imaginary icepicks.

Although I would still vote for Bazooka as the most awake, lets agree to disagree on that and certain other issues from time to time?

Um, so let us all smoke the pipe of peace with an ingridient of ones preference, and peace & love & respect again. From my side no bad feelings.

Water by the River

@Breakingthewall if he's so smart why does he keep repeating his name over and over. Bruh we see your name when you post. Are pokemon smart?

Edited by Hojo