Leo Gura

UFO / UAP News Mega-Thread

145 posts in this topic

The series revolves around the real-life Project Blue Book, a secret series of investigations into supposed UFO encounters and unexplained phenomena undertaken by the United States Air Force with skeptical astrophysics professor — and eventual ufologist — Dr. J. Allen Hynek in the 1950s and 1960s. With his partner, Air Force veteran Captain Michael Quinn, they investigate sightings across the U.S., and Dr. Hynek discovers that not everything can be explained by science.

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

so it's all about going deeper to Type Omega-minus K4 capable of manipulating the basic structure of spacetime and the fabric of reality. Isn't this what Leo's most fundamental teaching is about? deconstructing yourself to the core. https://kardashev.fandom.com/wiki/Microdimensional

We're all aliens yet not realised.

softly into the Abyss...

@Leo Gura Is it a coincidence that AI was created soon after they came?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

4 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

If they are real, they've been coming for thousands of years.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

They've been here for thousands of years interacting with us in mysterious ways

9 minutes ago, abundance said:

They've been here for thousands of years interacting with us in mysterious ways

Aliens don’t exist. Brains don’t exist. You should have known this by now. 

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Aliens don’t exist. Brains don’t exist. You should have known this by now. 

In the relative world everything exists. The society with all 'other' people and the universe with aliens do exist. 

In the peak of the enlightenment experience, yes, i get it, there is just the Absolute, but in the relative world, life goes on... 

softly into the Abyss...

If some of the stories I saw is true, it is insane to imagine how such specie dominates and understand consciousness to the point that it can manipulate reality in ways that it is hard us humans to wrap our heads around it. It would seem like a glitch on a videogame for example, our law of physics and sense of reality would break apart (maybe like be on psychedelics for the first time), we could be on denial no matter our beliefs, even if you’re a hardcore believer at heart on aliens and still be on disbelief at first. 

Edited by Juan

I feel like the biggest question, whether they are real or not, is that if they are real, then why hide? 

Because they need to reveal themselves slowly, which they have been doing, in order to prevent ontological shock and trauma. Such shock would likely have dire consequences for both parties.

41 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

Because they need to reveal themselves slowly, which they have been doing, in order to prevent ontological shock and trauma. Such shock would likely have dire consequences for both parties.

In that case their plan isn't working, because only few people believe that aliens are here.

Day 2 of communicating with aliens. I saw a small, red circle beam of light flash spontaneously. Only saw it for about a second or two.

These aliens are clever as fuck…

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

52 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Day 2 of communicating with aliens. I saw a small, red circle beam of light flash spontaneously. Only saw it for about a second or two.

These aliens are clever as fuck…

Definitely aliens.. (not).

Could be goblins.

consider that a hyperspace being could be inside you right now (or you inside it?) unseen and apply that to the third dimensional universe as a whole

Edited by Oppositionless

@Oppositionless Exactly. There’s no way with our human technology to capture alien life forms in their totality on video or audio. I personally believe that aliens create the illusion of having individual alien appearances to cleverly confuse humans more than they confuse themselves.

That’s precisely why aliens are trying to contact us. But they are so intelligent that they know not to force us. As long as human nonsense perpetuates, all we will get the rest of our humanity is this: :P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

If you Interview people who encounter Ufos you will see that most of them have life long PTSD. 

Thats why these nice aliens dont want to be seen. They dont want you to give a mind fuck. 

Tiny space goblins could be living inside your butthole right now and you wouldn't even know.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 08/06/2023 at 10:40 AM, Benton said:

Why are we shooting them downO.o

Shooting down advanced aliens seems smart…

Neither is flying over human military facilities but they do it.

@Hojo Alien trolling is legit. Gives you a new perspective on the creation of Trumpism