BlessedLion

Did Leo change his perspective on this? Still confused

175 posts in this topic

Guys, there's nothing wrong with imagination. Remember the SpongeBob episode with the cardboard box?

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

BS.

Obviously other people exist. 

Anyone who says otherwise should be put in a mental hospital .

Contemplate. 

Be open to the possibility that others are an assumption. Grasp the source of that assumption. Consider that grasping this requieres a deeper consciousness than merely understanding some words. After all, once again, Ramona was deeply enlightened and said there are no others.

I'm coming at this discussion from intellect, to be clear.

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Absolute Solipsism is just God playing the otherness game on the absolute level. Once you understand that God wants to experience other, then Infinity of Gods becomes obvious. When Leo stated he realized he couldn't know he was actually wrong, he could because if God wants to play the game of other on the relative why would God limit itself to only the relative? God would also do it on the Absolute as well. So he really didn't even need to verify because God's nature to experience and create an other is not just a relative notion, but an Absolute one as well.

But since all other is delusion, even when God creates another God, that other God that has its own separate reality will eventually collapse. Why? Because the other God, is completely identical so when it completes dreaming it rejoins. So no matter what God does, it will always be one, no matter what perspective you take. It is an absolute. The Oneness, is the ground, and the infinity is the lack of a ground. Infinity = Relative expression, which even has the ability to become absolute expression through infinity of Gods, but eventually...like all dreams it collapses back into Oneness.

There is nothing outside your door.  It's a dream.  Totally. This is extremely scary.  I don't even acknowledge it to this day- and neither does Leo or anyone who has realized Absolute Truth.  For to do that is to omit the dream.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

There is nothing outside your door.  It's a dream.  Totally. This is extremely scary.  I don't even acknowledge to this day- and neither does Leo or anyone who has realized Absolute Truth.  For to do that is to omit the dream.   

I don't agree. This is assuming that your very limited finite human perception is the totality of all that exists. 

God is able to hold infinite realities and perspective's all simultaneously. 

5 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

I don't agree. This is assuming that your very limited finite human perception is the totality of all that exists. 

God is able to hold infinite realities and perspective's all simultaneously. 

You're not awake yet.  No offense. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I have to stay with my direct experiences and they don't match with what you are saying.

Everyone has to find the truth for themselves. 

Edited by Matthew85

Just now, Matthew85 said:

@Inliytened1 I have to stay with my direct experiences and they don't match with what you are saying.

And you would be correct. If it's not validated by you it's not true.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I think anyone would agree that you can never get out of your direct experience. if you did, that would be your direct experience. this means that nothing exists outside of your direct experience. if you are god, and you can never get out of your direct experience, it is because there is nothing outside. that's it. It's not that there's nothing for you, it's that it doesn't exist. all that exists is this moment. I can expand the depth perception of this moment to the absolute total infinity, which is what it really is, or it may seem limited, but there is only this. what happens is that this moment is infinite, so when I imagine a dog on the street, that dog has no life, it is a thought. the only life is me, this is not refutable, I am the total depth and that dog is a thought. but that dog will be my direct experience at some point. or would have already been, it doesn't matter. Now only this moment is real, all the existence. it is absolutely impossible otherwise 

but on the other hand, the others are real, even a solitary proton is, because they were you or will be you at another time, but now, only you are, in the totality of existence 

If you don't realize that there is no existence outside of the infinite well that is this exact moment, it is impossible to wake up to what you are. your direct experience flowing eternally is reality, and there is nothing else

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Leo Gura I have this very deep suspicion that people don't have independent consciousness long before Actualized, long before even hearing about solipsism.

14 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Inliytened1 I would never make the assumption that another is not awake. Something you should contemplate. 

Well - I go off intuition.   There is nothing that says I can't say what I intuit.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura I have this very deep suspicion that people don't have independent consciousness long before Actualized, long before even hearing about solipsism.

That is your intuition.   Go with it.  But to realize it directly is an entirely other matter.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I am very intuitive as well. 

You are free to assume whatever you choose, it doesn't mean it is correct. 

Edited by Matthew85

37 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is nothing outside your door.  It's a dream.  Totally. This is extremely scary.  I don't even acknowledge it to this day- and neither does Leo or anyone who has realized Absolute Truth.  For to do that is to omit the dream.   

“He's influencing your thoughts or you would not have placed him in your response.”  Yissss @Inliytened1

1 minute ago, Juan said:

“He's influencing your thoughts or you would not have placed him in your response.”  Yissss @Inliytened1

Ha ha.  Who is?  I love Leo to death    but remember- ultimately you will have to forfeit all your attachments- for Truth.   There's only one player in town sadly.  That's the price of Infinity 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

or imagine that we are billions of beings and that when you are, I go out, we are taking turns and you forget when you were the others, you only remember when it was you, then you have an appearance of individual continuity. is the same, this is irrelevant. what is relevant is the absolute certainty that this moment that I am living is the absolute total infinite, existence itself and there is nothing outside of it. It's absolutely impossible, because i am. 

It doesn't matter if you are you or a fly or a stone, what is is the absolute total infinity, the rest are appearances. What you are experiencing right now is the absolute total infinity, with whatever appearance it may be, and if then you are me and the same thing, it is not real, only infinity is. It's a matter of detachment of the "you"

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Inliytened1 it's not a bad thing or scary for some. Do you really think Rupert Spira is upset that he's God? Of course we don't know how his awakening unfolded but I think that years of practice disidentifies you with the illusory self. 

in fact if you think about it, it is only memory that gives you a sense of continuity, of being an entity. without memory you would be eternally the absolute now. So, imagine that you are jumping a second for each proton in the cosmos, then for each atom, then each molecule, then each etc, each person, each planet, each galaxy. Quite long, but there is no limit.

then you only remember "you" and forget anything else, so the fact of being "you" is the fact of remembering. If you stop remembering to be you, you disappear, you are an action. but this is indifferent because you are indifferent. what is important is what it is, and that is absolute infinity, and it can only be one, you now. Nothing outside 

16 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Inliytened1 it's not a bad thing or scary for some. Do you really think Rupert Spira is upset that he's God? Of course we don't know how his awakening unfolded but I think that years of practice disidentifies you with the illusory self. 

He called solipsism "a form of madness" and used it as a argument against it which goes to show that he is scared of that concept of alloneness. And I don't blame him. It is a quantum leap and he does not use pdychedelics to help with that leap.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Imagination is Amazing. 

There is literally nothing wrong, unless you dream it to be.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI