BlessedLion

Did Leo change his perspective on this? Still confused

175 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Someone here said:

BS.

Obviously other people exist. 

Anyone who says otherwise should be put in a mental hospital .

I used to believe in solipsism. I was brainwashed. I no longer subscribe to this utter nonsense. 

Dude ..this is utterly hilarious..the very fact that you are communicating with me means you know I'm real . Other people exist..can't you  fucking see them ? It's hilarious how (someone) suggests that others aren't real whiile talking to others. If you truly believe you are the only one then you should shut the fuck up and isolate yourself for all eternity and don't talk any people. 

I'm a human. Human make mistakes. I was subscribing to a false worldview. And now I'm back to my sanity again .I know I exist and others also exist. This should the obvious thing ever. But unfortunately Leo has corrupted our minds with his solipsism crap.

I literally burst out laughing. ?

Dude, don't subscribe to anything. How many times have You been advised on this forum to rely on direct experience?

It's your truth of the moment that other people exist. Fine. But if You immersed yourself in Presence enough You could realize what all of this is.

It's You, lol. And there's nothing besides You.

Edited by Sincerity

4 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I literally burst out laughing. ?

Dude, don't subscribe to anything. How many times have You been advised on this forum to rely on direct experience?

It's your truth of the moment that other people exist. Fine. But if You immersed yourself in Presence enough You could realize what all of this is.

It's You, lol. And there's nothing besides You.

Pure mental horseshit. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Breakingthewall

At the best case scenario.. Solipsism is undebunkable. There are no arguments against it. That doesn't mean it's true.

You gotta get over this thing man, you genuinely seem obsessed to the point of danger.

Either accept that it's real and you can't change it, or decide that it's not and don't worry about it. Being in the middle of the road is the least safe you can be.

Don't rush into conclusions such as "there is only me and others aren't real" because you know it's bullshit. And I know that you know that it's bullshit. Because who are you talking with If there is only you? 

Either I explain myself very badly or you have misunderstood me. solipsism is reality. I am the total reality, the absolute. It is not something conceptual, it is the reality that I experience every day and the only thing I want is to experience it in a clearer and deeper way. the absolute is perfection, total freedom. it is letting go of control and flowing with existence. it is the deep experience vs the superficial misery. You can't improve what is perfect. This is not a mind game, it is the reality of what you are.

@Breakingthewall let's cut to the point.. Do you believe me and you are  simultaneously conscious? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Breakingthewall let's cut to the point.. Do you believe me and you are  simultaneously conscious? 

I have explained it before. I Know that I am the existence and there is nothing outside of my direct experience. I think that at another moment my direct experience will be to be someone here, then, nothing will exist outside of the direct experience of someone here, since it will continue to be my direct experience, which is existence and outside of it nothing exists, so for Through a clever trick, I'm talking to myself.

I'm talking with an unreal image, and you are talking with an unreal image. Brilliant trick. This does not prevent you, that is, me, from being absolutely alone

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

. I Know that I, at this moment, am the existence and there is nothing outside of my direct experience

False. Because here I am conscious too and outside of your direct experience. 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think that at another moment my direct experience will be to be someone here, then, nothing will exist outside of the direct experience of someone here, since it will continue to be my direct experience, which is existence and outside of it nothing exists, so for Through a clever trick, I'm talking to myself.

Why? Why can't Someone here an Breakingthewall be conscious simultaneously? Why do you have to I incarnate as me in the "future"? Isn't the future something you are just imagining? If we are the same.. Then we are both aware simultaneously. RIGHT NOW. 

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm talking with an unreal image, and you are talking with an unreal image. Brilliant trick

No I'm not unreal image. I'm a real person with feelings and emotions. Neither are you an unreal image.. I wouldn't be talking to you if this was the case. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Why? Why can't Someone here an Breakingthewall be conscious simultaneously? Why do you have to I incarnate as me in the "future"? Isn't the future something you are just imagining? If we are the same.. Then we are both aware simultaneously. RIGHT NOW

No man, it's impossible, do you know why? because you will never, ever, in any way and by any miracle, be able to get out of your direct experience. Because if you did and lived my pov, then it would be your direct experience. I have experienced many times the breaking of limits, the infinity, so I know that I am that. me aka you, right now I am living my pov, and since I know that I am absolute, I know that my pov is the absolute, and you are only an image within my pov, and you, at any time, which is not this, Even if it is for you, you will be my direct experience and within it will be an image that will be what was written in a forum by breakinthewall. It seems that this is the same as saying that we have duplicated ourselves and are existing simultaneously, but it is not so. there is an essential difference. is that only you exist. You are talking to yourself, as if you were acting a movie and one day you play a character, another day another and then a scene editor puts them together to make it look like a conversation.

46 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No man, it's impossible, do you know why? because you will never, ever, in any way and by any miracle, be able to get out of your direct experience. Because if you did and lived my pov, then it would be your direct experience. I have experienced many times the breaking of limits, the infinity, so I know that I am that. me aka you, right now I am living my pov, and since I know that I am absolute, I know that my pov is the absolute, and you are only an image within my pov, and you, at any time, which is not this, Even if it is for you, you will be my direct experience and within it will be an image that will be what was written in a forum by breakinthewall. It seems that this is the same as saying that we have duplicated ourselves and are existing simultaneously, but it is not so. there is an essential difference. is that only you exist. You are talking to yourself, as if you were acting a movie and one day you play a character, another day another and then a scene editor puts them together to make it look like a conversation.

Nice story you got spinning here.. 

Bottom line is. Solipsism can’t be proven or dis-proven; it’s a theory.

If God creates souls to live for eternity, why does he have to create billions of them? Why not give each soul its individual world, with other humans being added for window dressing? He can create the illusion of a human just as easily as a real human.

So the whole theory is based on why not. Likewise, maybe all 6 billion souls currently alive on Earth do exist, most in their early stages of learning, soon to be reincarnated. It’s possible. Anything’s possible. But one world per soul (or souls if you include soulmates) seems less reasonable.

-Osho

@Someone here genuine sugestion-

If just couple of months ago you were sure Solipsism is true and life is a dream and now you are totally sure that that is "horseshit" then we not become just a little bit more humble in what you write. You may soon discover some totally new paradigm for you so why not a little bit less arogant and openminded?:x:ph34r:

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

17 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

@Someone here genuine sugestion-

If just couple of months ago you were sure Solipsism is true and life is a dream and now you are totally sure that that is "horseshit" then we not become just a little bit more humble in what you write. You may soon discover some totally new paradigm for you so why not a little bit less arogant and openminded?:x:ph34r:

I apologize for any transgressions from my part 

You do have a point. I will try to tone it down a little bit 

Thanks. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Thanks. 

Aww, I respect that answer :x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Thanks. 

We are always watching :(

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Gesundheit2 you have some serious talent in playing with concepts in a elegant way that Makes your "opponents" want to pull their hair out. 

It's mostly cuz I'm balding and I don't want to be left out alone :D;)

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

It's mostly cuz I'm balding and I don't want to be left out alone :D;)

He probably sucks at chess.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Pure mental horseshit. 

Well, at least now You're honest what it is to You.

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

That's backwards. You start as a form. Are you aware of a primordial formless state before you took this human Suit? For me personally, I can't remember. All Im aware of is the finite formed world. 

That's because it's total.  That is why you can't remember. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He probably sucks at chess.   

I'm okay at chess. Not the greatest, and not the worst.

Or are you referring to @Someone here?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I'm a capitalist — reality is infinite value. I'm also an anarchist — reality cannot be encapsulated by a finite set of rules. I'm also a libertarian — I'm free to re-define words whichever way I see fit, without thinking about the social consequences.

This is how I feel when I read discussions about solipsism.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

it's not just others don't exist, you don't exist

look in the mirror right now, that isn't you wakey wakey

your body-mind are appearance like all else you see

nothing about you is real

you haven't gone deep enough with self enquiry