BlessedLion

Did Leo change his perspective on this? Still confused

175 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

What Leo is teaching is realizing that your whole point of view is one big vehicle and that there is only one vehicle. No sub vehicles in that vehicle.

Very questionable thing to say imo. 

He also thinks venting about buddhism is god talking to him. These psychedelic induced insights into the nature of reality can easily be false and distorted by ego aswell.

Edited by Salvijus

Other is a limitation on God.

God cannot be soveriegn, omnipotent, or omniscient as long as otherness exists.

Every other you create takes directly from your soveriegnty, since you are dividing yourself to create it.

In order to reach Omniscience you will have to undo the creation of all others.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

I don't think you can put that limtation on infinty. 

I don't see that as limitation at all. It is what it is. It is like saying that Matthew85 shouldn't be himself because that would be limiting. Well actually if you behaved other than your true self that would stem from some limitation.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Other is a limitation on God.

God cannot be soveriegn, omnipotent, or omniscient as long as otherness exists.

Every other you create takes directly from your soveriegnty, since you are dividing yourself to create it.

In order to reach Omniscience you will have to undo the creation of all others.

@Leo Gura Yes, but this doesn't mean the others you create are not conscious and aware. God can imbue his creations with any qualities it desires. 

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Very questionable thing to say imo. Bc i know for a fact that i don't disappear whenever leo blinks his eyes. Bam. Debunked.

Because only you exist. Leo is your imagination. 

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

He also thinks venting about buddhism is god talking to him.

Not sure what you mean brother.

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

These psychedelic induced insights into the nature of reality can easily be false and distorted by ego aswell. 

That is true, but also they have potential to be the deepest ones available in humanity's history. I don't know. Just wanted to clarify what I think Leo's standpoint is.

All of what he says about solipsism resonates with me, aligns with my experiences and gives me great joy, but there is still that 1% of uncertainty and suspiciousness that I have to tackle on my path.

Otherness is simply imaginary.

You created this notion.

You're just in denial about it.

Edited by Leo Gura

BS.

Obviously other people exist. 

Anyone who says otherwise should be put in a mental hospital .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Otherness is simply imaginary.

You created this notion.

You're just in denial about it.

@Leo Gura I agree. Where my perspective is different is I feel all aspects of Gods creations have awareness. Think about it. God can only create out of what it is. This alone implies that its creations would inherently have the qualities of what it was made from. 

@Someone here Hmm? Where came your change of insight that others exist? I remember one year ago and many months after you were deeply into solipsism and told everybody that only You aka God exists and nothing else, no other exists

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here Hmm? Where came your change of insight that others exist? I remember one year ago and many months after you were deeply into solipsism and told everybody that only You aka God exists and nothing else, no other exists

I used to believe in solipsism. I was brainwashed. I no longer subscribe to this utter nonsense. 

-Osho

@Someone here where did your change in this came from? 

I know you never could try psychedelics so how could you come to this insights that others exist somehow? Just through contemplation? 

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here where did your change in this came from? 

I know you never could try psychedelics so how could you come to this insights that others exist somehow? Just through contemplation? 

Dude ..this is utterly hilarious..the very fact that you are communicating with me means you know I'm real . Other people exist..can't you  fucking see them ? It's hilarious how (someone) suggests that others aren't real whiile talking to others. If you truly believe you are the only one then you should shut the fuck up and isolate yourself for all eternity and don't talk any people. 

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Dude ..this is utterly hilarious..the very fact that you are communicating with me means you know I'm real . Other people exist..can't you  fucking see them ? It's hilarious how (someone) suggests that others aren't real whiile talking to others. If you truly believe you are the only one then you should shut the fuck up and isolate yourself for all eternity and don't talk any people. 

You wrote long articles about how you realised solipsism is true with similiar arrogant and confident tone as that one. So I think the question is fair.

1 minute ago, Arthogaan said:

You wrote long articles about how you realised solipsism is true with similiar arrogant and confident tone as that one. So I think the question is fair.

I'm a human. Human make mistakes. I was subscribing to a false worldview. And now I'm back to my sanity again .I know I exist and others also exist. This should the obvious thing ever. But unfortunately Leo has corrupted our minds with his solipsism crap.

-Osho

@Leo Gura Whatever you write here on this forum, if I see it, you are talking to me, directly?

That is obvious, actually...

58 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I used to believe in solipsism. I was brainwashed. I no longer subscribe to this utter nonsense. 

It's not a belief actually.   It's reality.  You can discover it for yourself.   But I warn you- it will not be pretty.  You will recoil in terror.  You don't want to know you are God.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Lol. And this is what happens when you take on solipsism as a belief. OF COURSE you're God. It's fucking obvious. All beings are God. You just haven't actually contemplated it, you AVOID it. You know exactly what you're doing at all times. On the bright side nothing matters. 

You can at least acknowledge that you actively deny it and you enjoy doing it. You would prefer to live as finite being. It's fun

Edited by Godishere

13 minutes ago, Godishere said:

Lol. And this is what happens when you take on solipsism as a belief. OF COURSE you're God. It's fucking obvious. All beings are God. You just haven't actually contemplated it, you AVOID it. You know exactly what you're doing at all times. On the bright side nothing matters. 

13 minutes ago, Godishere said:

You're doing it too so be careful where you throw stones.   This is serious shit.  When you realize your own fucking brother is you - literally- it usually doesn't end well psychologically 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

52 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura Whatever you write here on this forum, if I see it, you are talking to me, directly?

That is obvious, actually...

Don't be so self-centered. I could be talking to other than you.

My words are your own mind, but that doesn't mean they are directed at your ego.

Edited by Leo Gura

Absolute Solipsism is just God playing the otherness game on the absolute level. Once you understand that God wants to experience other, then Infinity of Gods becomes obvious. When Leo stated he realized he couldn't know he was actually wrong, he could because if God wants to play the game of other on the relative why would God limit itself to only the relative? God would also do it on the Absolute as well. So he really didn't even need to verify because God's nature to experience and create an other is not just a relative notion, but an Absolute one as well.

But since all other is delusion, even when God creates another God, that other God that has its own separate reality will eventually collapse. Why? Because the other God, is completely identical so when it completes dreaming it rejoins. So no matter what God does, it will always be one, no matter what perspective you take. It is an absolute. The Oneness, is the ground, and the infinity is the lack of a ground. Infinity = Relative expression, which even has the ability to become absolute expression through infinity of Gods, but eventually...like all dreams it collapses back into Oneness.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86