BlessedLion

Did Leo change his perspective on this? Still confused

175 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

There are actual states of conscience where you actually go mad for a time and it's just an experience and I am not talking about solipsism.

For sure. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger (hopefully not the ego, lol)

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

51 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Inliytened1 it's not a bad thing or scary for some. Do you really think Rupert Spira is upset that he's God? Of course we don't know how his awakening unfolded but I think that years of practice disidentifies you with the illusory self. 

He ain't awake.  You're not gonna get past the alone issue.  You're not.  Your stuck with it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He ain't awake.  You're not gonna get past the alone issue.  You're not.  You’re stuck with it.

No individual can monopolize Truth. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is nothing outside your door.  It's a dream.  Totally. This is extremely scary.  I don't even acknowledge it to this day- and neither does Leo or anyone who has realized Absolute Truth.  For to do that is to omit the dream.   

You don't think that an infinite mind can hold more than the perspective of what is within your very limited human perception simultaneously? 

1 minute ago, Matthew85 said:

You don't think that an infinite mind can hold more than the perspective of what is within your very limited human perception simultaneously? 

It doesn’t need to hold anything, it is everything 

32 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

So what are we all doing now and have been doing think about it. 

I don't know what you asking here. 

@Matthew85 does your intuition and direct experience also tell you that others are obviously real when you dream at night?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Leo Gura @Inliytened1 I'd like your opinion about that.

we have to be able to reconcile the indisputable fact that there can be no consciousness outside of my consciousness with the fact that other beings exist. there is one obvious thing. In all the eternity of existence, there will be more experiences besides Breakinthewall, right? where are those experiences now? .

the number of conscious beings is large but finite. consciousness has no time limit. it jumps from one to the other, it's all of them in turns, either in a row each of them or interrupted, a fraction of a second each, a minute, whatever. it is memory that gives continuity to an experience and creates the consciousness of the individual. You as an individual only have memory of when consciousness is being you and not when it is being a rat. Right now my experience is all there is, but if I see a rat, even though it has no actual experience right now, it has had or will have, and all experiences mesh in a coordinated fashion prior to its existence. 

So now my direct experience is me writing this and I'm going to remember it, but in a while my direct experience is going to be a rat and I'm going to forget it, because God puts on donkey blinders in memory so that one single experience is perceived, to create the self, so as not to mix experiences and so that one thing seems multiple. In fact, i don't remember all the eternity, so it's nothing weird ir i don't remember the rat 

If the i is trascended , the total absolute infinity, god, is manifested and in it all possible experiences are included. It is the total potential where everything possible is, and here there is no such separation of beings. this is the real reality and the other, the separation, is a trick, a special effect.

Edited by Breakingthewall

41 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

we have to be able to reconcile the indisputable fact that there can be no consciousness outside of my consciousness with the fact that other beings exist. there is one obvious thing. In all the eternity of existence, there will be more experiences besides Breakinthewall, right? where are those experiences now? .

the number of conscious beings is large but finite. consciousness has no time limit. it jumps from one to the other, it's all of them in turns, either in a row each of them or interrupted, a fraction of a second each, a minute, whatever. it is memory that gives continuity to an experience and creates the consciousness of the individual. You as an individual only have memory of when consciousness is being you and not when it is being a rat. Right now my experience is all there is, but if I see a rat, even though it has no actual experience right now, it has had or will have, and all experiences mesh in a coordinated fashion prior to its existence. 

So now my direct experience is me writing this and I'm going to remember it, but in a while my direct experience is going to be a rat and I'm going to forget it, because God puts on donkey blinders in memory so that one single experience is perceived, to create the self, so as not to mix experiences and so that one thing seems multiple. In fact, i don't remember all the eternity, so it's nothing weird ir i don't remember the rat 

If the i is trascended , the total absolute infinity, god, is manifested and in it all possible experiences are included. It is the total potential where everything possible is, and here there is no such separation of beings. this is the real reality and the other, the separation, is a trick, a special effect.

That is a really cool way of looking at it. But:

1. Does not change the fact that you are the only one with perspective RIGHT NOW. It is like there are all this slides/photos of each possible frame of each possible POV laying on the floor in an infinite potential room. And they are put onto the projector one by one. Yes all of them "exist" as potential laying on the floor, but there is only one projector - your consciousness. So everyone has a perspective as potentiality but only you as actuality. I know you meant this, just wanted to use my own words for fun.

2. If that is the case and you have all the eternity I do not really see the reason why would God interrupt each "stories" with frames from other stories. He can as well just end Breakingthewall's life and only then start my life. But who knows. Maybe that's what dejavu is - God slips just a little bit and continues a story in a little bit wrong place :D

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

9 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

If that is the case and you have all the eternity I do not really see the reason why would God interrupt each "stories" with frames from other stories. He can as well just end Breakingthewall's life and only then start my life. But who knows. Maybe that's what dejavu is - God slips just a little bit and continues a story in a little bit wrong place :D

Or perhaps God makes a tour of each elemental particle of the cosmos and each being thousands of times per second. It is what has to be God, that the machine is well oiled. God is a crazy machine gun on speed

11 hours ago, Someone here said:

Dude ..this is utterly hilarious..the very fact that you are communicating with me means you know I'm real . Other people exist..can't you  fucking see them ? It's hilarious how (someone) suggests that others aren't real whiile talking to others. If you truly believe you are the only one then you should shut the fuck up and isolate yourself for all eternity and don't talk any people. 

I absolutely love this! :x

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm a human. Human make mistakes. I was subscribing to a false worldview. And now I'm back to my sanity again .I know I exist and others also exist. This should the obvious thing ever. But unfortunately Leo has corrupted our minds with his solipsism crap.

I absolutely love this even more! :x

I personally think that Leo cannot handle his own love for the world, so instead he copes by believing in solipsism in order to shut down and lower the love.

If he knew how much love he has for everyone, he would die. At least, he probably thinks so. But maybe something more amazing could happen. Let's wait and see.

Edited by Gesundheit2

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I personally think that Leo cannot handle his own love to the world, so instead he copes by believing in solipsism in order to shut down and lower the love.

If he knew how much love he has for everyone, he would die. At least, he probably thinks so. But maybe something more amazing could happen. Let's wait and see.

Solipsm is real in the sense that nothing exists outside of your direct experience of this moment, and that everything in that direct experience is being imagined by you. And on the other hand, Leo knows perfectly well that others have direct experience just like him, otherwise he wouldn't be explaining things to zombies

@Breakingthewall It's a cope. You don't need it.

Reality does not need explanation. Besides, any explanation is limited, and therefore automatically false, so there you go.

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Breakingthewall It's a cope. You don't need it.

Reality does not need explanation. Besides, any explanation is limited, and therefore automatically false, so there you go.

Agree, but if you raise your consciousness you realize unmistakably that your direct experience is the absolute and that everything in your direct experience is imaginary. there is nothing outside of you, only you are. If you do not reach the total realization of this, you are in duality, confused. after this, obviously, you seek to understand how it is possible. but it is, as you said, an inconsequential curiosity. it's not important. the important thing is to realize the absolute that you are

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Agree, but if you raise your consciousness you realize unmistakably that your direct experience is the absolute and that everything in your direct experience is imaginary. there is nothing outside of you, only you are.

So what? That's just one other thought posing as more important than others.

Just because you feel strongly about it does not give it any more weight in actuality. Just because you associate it with an altered state of consciousness does not give it any more weight in actuality.

All weight is imaginary, after all, and only necessary for the cope.

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

So what? That's just one other thought posing as more important than others.

Just because you feel strongly about it does not give it any more weight in actuality. Just because you associate it with an altered state of consciousness does not give it any more weight in actuality.

All weight is imaginary, after all, and only necessary for the cope.

If you want to break the ice on the surface and penetrate the depth of the infinite lake that you are, you have to understand this. It is not a mental compression or a thought, it is the collapse of the delusion of multiplicity, which keeps you skating on the ice, living in two dimensions, preventing you from diving into the third.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Here's the reconciliation- or the thing you're missing.   Who says there has to be anything if reality is purely subjective?  Why can't God just dream?  The whole multiple I will experience infinite number of perspectives is something you are projecting onto reality.   To further this point - realize that there is no time.   God is not bound by a clock.  So he can take an eternity to roll through his roladex of selves.   He can be a caterpillar for an eternity if he wants, and it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference.   He still has an eternity left.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.