bloomer

I still like Andrew Tate. Change my mind

162 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7

5 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

"Absorb what is useful. Discard what is useless. Add what is uniquely your own"- Bruce Lee

Fantastic quote and really applies here. There's a reason so many young men look up to Tate because he does have some really important desirable qualities that are sorely lacking for young men in the popular culture and media. 

@something_else

5 hours ago, something_else said:

Just don't bitch and whine when you end up in jail for rape or find yourself miserable, and morally + spiritually bankrupt.

No one is saying to rape anyone don't be idiotic. Andrew Tate has no need to rape he has plenty of access to women. Consensual BDSM does not = rape.

5 hours ago, something_else said:

And you might not even get the sex or money promised to you because he's basically a con-man who offers little of real value to you beyond potentially being someone who's behaviour you could emulate.

If you do what he says you will get success but the catch is that he can say you failed to live up to his advice if you don't achieve results. 

@Rafael Thundercat

5 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

i mean ,feels nice to be annon dosent?

Yes it does lol. I like to be able to speak freely and discuss ideas without fear of the retarded dangerous mob who can be easily swayed with their pitchforks and torches coming for me. Plenty of great men throughout history have stayed anonymous in their writings. The founding fathers had to be anonymous. America would not exist as a country had they not. So don't be silly. Address my points and ideas rather than calling me a coward because I don't care to attach my personal life to the ideas I discuss on the internet. 

5 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Socrates using a mask to hide from what we stands for

Socrates was literally killed for speaking lol. Bet he wish he could have been anonymous and still discussed his ideas.

Also if I was a multi millionaire like Tate and not working a shitty job than I'd be more than happy to scream from rooftops.

5 hours ago, Consept said:

For example (not conflating them) I'm sure Hitler said a lot things that could be useful in your life

Godwins law never ceases to disappoint. Why do all you guys feel the need to compare Tate to Hitler? 

@Matt23

4 hours ago, Matt23 said:

Its stupid to think that his impact is somehow separate from his character.  

Not really. Good people can too have a negative impact. It's more about the climate than the individual when it comes to social effect.

@thepixelmonk

Saying there's something wrong with being gay bigot?

@Carl-Richard

First Hitler comparisons now Tate is the devil lol.

@StarStruck

Thank you star struck and note that there are many many many men like you whose lives have been greatly effected in a positive direction thanks to the words of Tate telling young men to take responsibility over their own life and the things that happen to them. To have pride in themselves and to know they can make change IF they choose to. 

@LordFall

3 hours ago, LordFall said:

It always makes me sad when people in this forum are just as ideological and unintellectual as anywhere else on the Internet. Your point is phenomenal even though your title is obviously trigger-inducing. I think you're right in that both Tate and the general red pill figures that we have today are excellent for our overall culture and dating discussions. You use the exact right term, they collectively managed to open up our Overton window around these topics big time and even though most of them are shady and unethical characters, they will serve to rebalance our overall dating culture. 

I think it will lead to women being more careful of how the men around them act and behave and what they stand for as well as making most men game-aware, which is always better than the alternative. 

Why exactly am I being nonintellectual? Because of a trigger-inducing title? Fact is even though my friend you think you're above ideology you aren't and still in fact have one. Ideology is a system of pattern recognition. You cannot truly function or have an understanding of the world without one. That does not equate to dogmatism. If I was dogmatic I wouldn't come to a forum with people who disagree with me to challenge my beliefs. I'd be on some redpill server echo chamber blowing smoke up each others assholes. 

I'm happy you can acknowledge the positive effect Tate has had upon the Overton window along with some aspects of the red pill community and the matrix analogy. 

@Rafael Thundercat

2 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Well, you Tate apologists now can vote directly in his account. 

Lol both are true. Obviously. I've casted my vote. ? guess which one I voted for. 

@dualnon

2 hours ago, dualnon said:

Does Andrew Tate have a place, does he serve a purpose, does he meet a need arising in society? Of course he does!

EXACTLY. This is what I'm saying. So lets stop celebrating his arrest before we even know if he's actually guilty of the crime!

@MarkKol

1 hour ago, MarkKol said:

From all poets, writers, gurus, masters, historical figures and in general wise and experienced people. Modern men decide to simp for andrew tate, even on this forum…

tate’s business is basically eWhoring

More "muh dick rider" shit. Shush ?

Just now, bloomer said:

First Hitler comparisons now Tate is the devil lol.

You can find admirable traits in very bad people. Nothing new there.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Consensual BDSM does not = rape.

The videos of that supposedly consensual BDSM don’t look especially consensual. Or at the very least the girls don’t look or sound like they’re very into whatever is happening.

No one is saying to rape anyone don't be idiotic

It was an extreme example but it fits in with his personality and the ideology he sells. Pursue sex at all costs without any regard whatsoever for women as human beings with feelings.

If you do what he says you will get success but the catch is that he can say you failed to live up to his advice if you don't achieve results. 

There are many catches. When it comes to dating, the advice he offers is basically rehashed redpill, which might get you results sure, but it will also do lasting damage to your ability to form healthy relationships and deep connection with women. Hence the selling your soul to the devil for sex comment.

You can learn to be attractive and have tons of sex without having to learn all the redpill Andrew Tate shit. So if that is possible, why bother following Tate?

@bloomer if you still like Tate and think he is a good role model after watching Leo’s video, nothing is going to get through to you. That was about as good of a breakdown as you will get.

You like Tate because of your biases and because what is he saying matches your level of maturity and development.  Not because “he is funny” or “he is helping men”. There is nothing objective about your appreciation for him. 

Leo is probably 10x more toxic than Tate. The fact that Tate is demonized and Leo is given a pass is evidence of the sheepishness and hypocrisy of this forum.

How many suicides can we link unambiguously to Tate's carelessness?

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Bruh. Correlation ≠ causation

Probably a lot more than to Leo.  So much wise advice from Tate: "depression doesn't exist bro, just get better" , "Hold all your negative feelings to yourself, man up"  

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Bruh. Correlation ≠ causation

Leo displays gross negligence in how he shares his "wisdom" to his audience of suicidal schizos and autistics. Bruh

1 minute ago, zurew said:

Probably a lot more than to Leo.  So much wise advice from Tate: "depression doesn't exist bro, just get better" , "Hold all your negative feelings to yourself, man up"  

You don't understand his advice or depression at all. Taking action regardless of how you feel in the moment is one of the best ways to deal with someone if they depressed. Take a depressed person and let them follow around Andrew Tate for a month and they will improve. Take that same person and make them follow around Leo and they'll either be dead or in a mental hospital.

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Leo displays gross negligence in how he shares his "wisdom" to his audience of suicidal schizos and autistics. Bruh

I can actually somewhat agree to that in some specific cases, but "unambigiously linked" is ironically a very ambigious thing to say, and I wouldn't say that makes him 10x more toxic than Andrew Tate lol.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

Take a depressed person and let them follow around Andrew Tate for a month and they will improve.

No, they definitely wouldn't. Tate has a very naive, one way, linear kind of thinking and advice to achieve things. He is giving the same very basic advice to everyone, that everyone already knows.He is a very one dimensional guy very far from a system thinker and his advice on most stuff shouldn't be taken seriously especially  on mental health, because he has no fucking idea on anything regarding to mental health and psychology.

Just now, zurew said:

No, they definitely wouldn't. Tate has a very naive, one way, linear kind of thinking and advice to achieve things. He is giving the same very basic advice to everyone, that everyone already knows.He is a very one dimensional guy very far from a system thinker and his advice on most stuff shouldn't be taken seriously especially  on mental health, because he has no fucking idea on anything regarding to mental health and psychology.

Replace Tate with Leo and see that this applies to him as well. And notice how much energy you spent demonizing and criticizing Tate on the forum and how you've been mute about Leo. Then look in the mirror and acknowledge you're a hypocrite B|

Then look in the mirror and acknowledge you're a hypocrite B|

I have been critcising Leo for a while now, probably more than most of you. The idea that one can't critisize someone without critisizing 100 people at the same time is just dumb.

Just now, zurew said:

I have been critcising Leo for a while now, probably more than most of you. The idea that one can't critisize someone without critisizing 100 people at the same time is just dumb.

Link me some posts where you display comparable levels of criticism and demonization of Leo as you have on Tate. 

Link me some posts where you display comparable levels of criticism and demonization of Leo as you have on Tate. 

Why should those things be comparable? lol

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I definitely won't play the proving game with you, because I super don't care about your approval. I want to hear it again: So in your head no one can critisize anyone ,without critisizing 100 people at the same time? Is that a thing you want to go with?

Edited by zurew

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

Why should those things be comparable? lol

My point is he and virtually everyone here criticizing Tate is a hypocrite. I can pretty easily demonstrate how Leo is as bad or worse then Tate in many of the same metrics that are being used to demonize Tate.

@zurew Lol nice cope bud. Nice integrity there when push comes to shove you can't even back up what you say. xD

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Raptorsin7 Okay, demonstrate away

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

My point is he and virtually everyone here criticizing Tate is a hypocrite. I can pretty easily demonstrate how Leo is as bad or worse then Tate in many of the same metrics that are being used to demonize Tate.

I disagree, and you can't. But go ahead.

@Carl-Richard @Thought Art So we've had two suicides on the forum. Leo has countless times expressed the view in jest that there is no death, death is love, etc. Imagine how a suicidal person would interpret this? It's also clear that this forum is populated by suicidal people so the fact that Leo still expressed those views with such little regard for the psychology of his audience is grossly negligent. 

Being grossly negligent towards an impressionable suicidal audience and expressing views as an authority that clearly would enhance the likely hood that someone would commit suicide is pretty BAD if you ask me. 

Also look at how Leo treats and views women as evidenced by the countless posts in the dating section forum. Leo has no integrity when it comes to dating and women, and yet he continuously gives advice to young men about "conscious relating" lol, and if your goal is form healthy relationships with women then Leo is doing a huge disservice.

To be honest I could go way harder, but my main point is that this forum is full of hypocrites who demonize Tate and give their guru a pass. But i've said enough penetrating things about Leo for now.

Asks yourselves if we could see Leo's history in dating and how he functioned in business what would we see? Is it possible Leo has skeletons in his closet too? I'm sure anyone with any imagination can imagine some of the shady stuff that Leo's done in his life, he just never triggered the wrong people for it to backlash onto him.

Edited by Raptorsin7