bloomer

I still like Andrew Tate. Change my mind

162 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

This is a place where Leo gets to live out his narcissistic fantasy of being superior to other people and having his students and followers who hang on his word

If he really had this mindset, he’d just monetise and water down the crap out of his content and make it far more mass appealing. It’d make him tons of money and attract far more dumb people to follow him and hang on his word

The fact he doesn’t do this is one of the reasons I put faith in his content

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You don't know that. I for one discovered Rupert's videos before Leo's forum.

I think Rupert should get some flack for that video title. He doesn't understand the full implications of what he's saying there, and I think it's misleading given the video content.

2 minutes ago, zurew said:

You definitely can. All spirituality and purpose kind of teaching brings a ton of vulnerable , weak,mentally unstable people together

Look at Mooji's audience and Rupert Spira's audience and tell me with a straight face they attract the same kinds of people.

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Raptorsin7 Leo teaches life purpose, integrity, big picture thinking, contemplation, proper use of mind expanded substances, meditation, high conscious business, Truth, What is God?, epistemology, understanding good and evil, how to love, self inquiry, self deception, love, healthy pick up…

Tate teaches young men to treat women like shit, how to traffic them, how to be a selfish cocky asshole, etc… jeez man. Okay, last post for the night. Best wishes to all!

Leo has no integrity, his contemplation is simply mental masturbation that perpetuates his own ego and suffering, and he doesn't teach proper use of mind expanding substances the guy clearly over used 5 meo and his health is clearly ailing from it, and he doesn't embody any of the things he teaches.

Leo's entire business is him taking ideas and content from other people and sharing that in his videos, and then blasting him self with 5 meo for years and bringing pointless insight to people because unless you are as high as him the insights into love/god/etc are useless.

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Okay last post, promise. 

What kind of retreat? What real work?

Forget, Leo honestly. He is trying to teach you to be your own man, realize you are God and to live the best life. Who gives a shit. You come to a teachers forum and expect him not to teach? It’s not about Leo for me… but consuming all resources. I feel like I get a lot of different perspectives, teachers, books, practices and tools for direct insight here.

It's a silent meditation retreat in Latvia.

The real work is to be have a 1 pointed focus on god and let your mind and body purge. This forum, most teachings, and 99% of things people consume are a distraction from real healing.

Does anyone here honestly believe Leo is an authority on god/love/truth when he's clearly so physically and mentally unhealthy and he embodies 0 of what he speaks?

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I think Rupert should get some flack for that video title. He doesn't understand the full implications of what he's saying there, and I think it's misleading given the video content.

Yeah, and he is 10x worse than Andrew Tate for making that video...

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Look at Mooji's audience and Rupert Spira's audience and tell me with a straight face they attract the same kinds of people.

I can guarantee you that a large partion of them are like that. Whatever advice you see someoneis  giving, you can automatically predict what kind of audience will go for it, its all logical. If you are a sexually frustrated incel, you will go seek advice from people who tell you how to get laid (for example pickup artist, redpill).

If you are depressed with no purpose and maybe mentally unstable you will seek advice from people who can at least promise to lower your suffering or can completely uplift from it (spiritual teachings, religious teachings).

Edited by zurew

4 minutes ago, something_else said:

If he really had this mindset, he’d just monetise and water down the crap out of his content and make it far more mass appealing. It’d make him tons of money and attract far more dumb people to follow him and hang on his word

The fact he doesn’t do this is one of the reasons I put faith in his content

Ask Leo why he made the Tate video.

Because the "insight" he shares doesn't bring in clicks or revenue.

In one breathe Leo sais he's reaching insights to profound that no human has ever touched, and in another breathe he's jumping on the Tate hate train and making more brainless content for his audience to consume and mentally masterbate about.

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Consept Yes I would agree that if everyone followed that advice it could be damaging. But again, i'd still argue that pushing suicidal beliefs onto an impressionable audience is worse.

I've met women who wanted to get into only fans. I could have gotten into a relationship with them and we both could have made a lot of money, and it's likely that without the male influence these women would make little to no money. So it's actually reasonable that he would take most of the money the venture. These women have a choice if they want to engage in sex work with Tate, i doubt 99% of these women are the victims that Tate's haters are making them out to be.

But once again when we're talking about the influence on young minds, I can check anything you say about Tate and raise you harm Leo has expressed for years.

It's slightly different in terms of how you're describing women getting into the business. How you're describing it would probably be cool, meet a women who's open to it, help them with it, agree whatever cut you want. 

How Tate has spoken about doing it is meet a girl from Instagram or a dating app or wherever, get them to fall in love with you through manipulation, fly them to Romania and sell them on doing the sex work. Now the essential part of this is making them fall in love with you, this is really where the crime is because the woman is making a decision that she wouldn't have otherwise made, Tate is fully aware of this so it's not an accident. So what you should explore is how would you feel if your sister or a female friend or someone went down this path, would you say 'ah well she knew what she was doing' or would you have empathy for that situation. Furthermore, if he's then selling it to young boys that could also be a big problem. 

I understand your concerns with Leo, I have some of the same concerns but even if we say Leo is some evil cult leader it still doesn't excuse what Tate has done and his effect on people. Also the difference I've seen is that there are tons of threads criticising Leo on here, I've even posted a couple myself, none of which as far as I know have been taken down. Any criticism of Tate is usually shut down by Tate and his followers, some are even claiming that voice notes from him are computer generated, this to me shows a complete lack of accountability, which I think is even more dangerous and creates very deep echo chambers. 

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

Yeah, and he is 10x worse than Andrew Tate for making that video...

Spend less time making cheeky comments at me, and more time turning towards the truth rather than running from it and this may click for you.

@Consept Can you link me the video where Tate sais he manipulates women into falling in love with him so he can use them for his cam business.

Because the video I saw was Tate sitting down 4 of his girlfriends and saying this what he wants to do, and 2 of them left and 2 of them chose to stay. So I have evidence that directly contradicts what you're claiming he did.

I'm not saying Tate is beyond criticism. I do not agree with him manipulating lonely men. My point  is the people here criticizing him and demonizing him like Leo and his sheep are hypocrites

Edited by Raptorsin7

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Spend less time making cheeky comments at me, and more time turning towards the truth rather than running from it and this may click for you.

I'm literally just following your statements to their logical conclusion. Making one-liners about death being an illusion => you're 10x worse than Tate.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

I'm literally just following your statements to their logical conclusion.

You're literally not. 

You're just dense to someone speaking truth because you literally said you were so afraid of the truth that it changed your entire life course. I'm just following your statements to their logical conclusion

You're literally not. 

You're just dense to someone speaking truth because you literally said you were so afraid of the truth that it changed your entire life course. I'm just following your statements to their logical conclusion

So making one-liners about death being an illusion is suddenly not the reason why Leo is 10x worse than Tate?

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Consept Can you link me the video where Tate sais he manipulates women into falling in love with him so he can use them for his cam business.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210117143958/https://www.cobratate.com/phd-program/ - this was on his website in the past.

My name is Andrew Tate, I'm a retired 4x World Champion kickboxer who is now a multi-millionaire, and I'm the most competent person on the entire planet to teach you about male-female interactions. How did I become rich? Webcam

I've been running a webcam studio for nearly a decade, I've had over 75 girls work for me, and my business model is different than 99% of webcam studio owners. Over 50% of my employees were actually my girlfriend at the time and, of all my girlfriends, NONE were in the adult entertainment industry before they met me.

My job was to meet a girl, go on a few dates, sleep with her, test if she's quality, get her to fall in love with me to where she'd do anything I say, and then get her on webcam so we could become rich together. Whether you agree or disagree with what I did with their loyalty, submission, and love for me doesn't matter. You cannot reject the results, and the results are simple. My girlfriends would do more for me than 99.9% of men's wives would do for them.

Ask Leo why he made the Tate video.

Because the "insight" he shares doesn't bring in clicks or revenue.

In one breathe Leo sais he's reaching insights to profound that no human has ever touched, and in another breathe he's jumping on the Tate hate train and making more brainless content for his audience to consume and mentally masterbate about.

The video is 3.5 hours long. Very few people see that and say “yea I’m gonna watch that”, it’s basically anti-clickbait.

There’s also nothing wrong with covering lots of different topics to reach a wider audience anyway. You gotta pay the bills. But actualized.org could probably start making absolute bank if Leo did not have any integrity and pumped out content that  would gain more traction on YT.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

So making one-liners about death being illusion is suddenly not the reason why Leo is 10x worse than Tate?

Leo's callous attitude towards his followers and the way he shares insights that have led to people killing themselves is why he's 10x worse. I said that tongue and cheek, i don't literally mean 10x. 

It wasn't like Leo said it one time and then never said it again and all of a sudden gained empathy for his followers.

I remember Leo saying something like it doesn't matter what people think about those statements, he sais them because they are true. And how many suicides can we link to Rupert's videos? I can link you two suicides from this forum and countless mental patients.

And I haven't even gotten into solipsism 

@zurew Did he ever respond to that? I agree the part about manipulating women is worthy of criticism and he should be receive push back for that.

But again suicide and manipulating women into cam work, i still think suicide is more problematic

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Because the video I saw was Tate sitting down 4 of his girlfriends and saying this what he wants to do, and 2 of them left and 2 of them chose to stay. So I have evidence that directly contradicts what you're claiming he did.

I'm not saying Tate is beyond criticism. I do not agree with him manipulating lonely men. My point  is the people here criticizing him and demonizing him like Leo and his sheep are hypocrites

Actually Tate is setting young men back.

When your movement is lead by such an unethical character, it delegitimizes the movement in the same way that if MLK was a self-admitted sex trafficker and rapist, the Civil Rights movement would have failed.

So if you care about men's rights as a cultural movement then you should be extra careful about supporting toxic leaders within it.

One of things Tate is teaching you is how important ethics and character is for any leader to be effective long-term.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

But again suicide and manipulating women into cam work, i still think suicide is more problematic

One has clear intent behind it and the other does not. That’s probably the main distinction

@Consept What he's saying here is not nearly as bad what he wrote in that description. 

I think it's definitely worthy of criticism, but this is not mafia style trafficking of women in sheds and rape like it's being used on the forum against him.