bloomer

I still like Andrew Tate. Change my mind

162 posts in this topic

@Thought Art Because he embodies some awesome masculine qualities that I admire. 

The better question is why are "spiritual" people demonizing and judging someone. 

"Absorb what is useful. Discard what is useless. Add what is uniquely your own"- Bruce Lee

If you think Andrew Tate is a good role model, by all means follow his example. Just don't bitch and whine when you end up in jail for rape or find yourself miserable, and morally + spiritually bankrupt.

Even if he has some good masculine traits, you can find role models with those from many other places without having to deal with all the toxic rubbish that comes with Tate. If you think you can follow him and only extract his good masculine traits without being toxified by the rest of his personality and ideology, more power to you, but you're probably wrong. People get influenced extremely easily by all aspects of their role models.

It's basically selling your soul to the devil for pussy and money, and frankly you don't deserve respect as a man if you decide to be so shortsighted and shallow as to do that. And you might not even get the sex or money promised to you because he's basically a con-man who offers little of real value to you beyond potentially being someone who's behaviour you could emulate.

I super easy to speak anything in this Forum when the account is just a nickname and a random picture. Even Tate had the balls to expose himself to the public with no Fear. Even risking Going to Jail the guy Put his face out there and his name. He at least had the Skin in the Game, something some in this forum Lack. For me would be easy to put an emoji as my profile picture and another name that not my real name so I could speak willy nilly whatever I want and not have that attached with me , i mean ,feels nice to be annon dosent? I my case If anyone here would me me in person I have the name and the face I post, so I am accountable to all I say here. Even knowing that maybe I will not meet in person any of you.

I don't  intent with this to say that is something inerently wrong in having  a anonimous appearance here, but if I have nothing to hide and I a allingned with Truth, why not to put my real face in my profile and my real name?

Leo exposed himself in all his videos, videos with content that can hurt the sucetibilities or many people and their favorite bias, but there it is, a whole channel with his face in the game. Really, in some videos and even this last Tate video he is attaching his face and name with the position he takes, with what he deep take as being truth.  I I meet him in the shop I know for what he stands, but to be annon here one can play the  Reddit Lord

Speaking up and showing the face, this is at least something we can learn with Tate, to put your Skin on the Game. So much skin on the game that romenian cops got his skin. 

For now on I will take not only with a grain of salt  but a bag of salt any claims made here by people with emoji profiles pictures. The nickname i think is impossible to change i think. This is my bias. Put you face where you put your words, this is being a man.

Imagine Socrates using a mask to hide from what we stands for,  or Willian Wallace using a fake name and saying he was a other man when persecuted just to escape the king?  Imagine that every guy who defend Tate recived the cops at their door being accused of cumplicity with his crimes. Would they say :Yes is me! I made that comment and I assume I love Tate. Would you have balls to go to police and say that they should release Tate because his imprisonment was unfair and we was actually being and important piece to the cultural change? 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

@something_else

3 minutes ago, something_else said:

If you think Andrew Tate is a good role model, by all means follow his example. Just don't bitch and whine when you end up in jail for rape or find yourself miserable, and morally + spiritually bankrupt.

Even if he has some good masculine traits, you can find role models with those from many other places without having to deal with all the toxic rubbish that comes with Tate. If you think you can follow him and only extract his good masculine traits without being toxified by the rest of his personality and ideology, more power to you, but you're probably wrong. People get influenced extremely easily by all aspects of their role models.

It's basically selling your soul to the devil for pussy and money, and frankly you don't deserve respect as a man if you decide to be so shortsighted and shallow as to do that. And you might not even get the sex or money promised to you because he's basically a con-man who offers little of real value to you beyond potentially being someone who's behaviour you could emulate.

Phew! So much hate you're spewing! Maybe check how much you're gloating. We get it, Andrew Tate is a terrible human being, but is it really necessary to gloat at that level? Maybe check and listen to this guy:

It's weird how so many people turn into histrionics at the mere utterance of Tate's name. Very weird :)

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

It's weird how so many people turn into histrionics at the mere utterance of Tate's name. Very weird :)

Hey man, I agree you can find something useful in all teachers, I think for me the problem with Tate is that he appeals a lot to young boys and a lot of them take on the teacher wholesale, so even if he says some stuff that can help them, because they're looking for direction in life they can also take on his views that could be harmful to their life, ie affect their relationships with women. 

For example (not conflating them) I'm sure Hitler said a lot things that could be useful in your life and motivate you and whatnot, but you'd probably agree his affect on people and his motivations for spreading his message are not healthy and would lead to a net negative left unchecked. 

So having seen the effect Tate has on young boys, personally I don't think it's healthy. From an individual perspective there are probably things you and I could take and make use of, whilst also disregarding the nonsense or the character. 

You get where I'm coming from?

@Consept I guess my issue is the hypocrisy from the forum when it comes to Tate. 

If someone wants to say Leo is a healthy role model but Tate is toxic then I can't really take you seriously.

Tate may be a net negative on society but i don't know, it depends on who else is filling that void and who else these people are listening to.

And i'm the wrong guy to ask about Hitler, because I don't know much about him, but if you're seriously into the truth and being great then I would say its a no brainer to understand and integrate and love Hitler too

15 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Phew! So much hate you're spewing! Maybe check how much you're gloating. We get it, Andrew Tate is a terrible human being, but is it really necessary to gloat at that level? Maybe check and listen to this guy:

I don't feel hate, so much as confusion at why someone would think Tate is a good role model. The aggressive speech is more of an expression of confusion rather than hate.

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

It's weird how so many people turn into histrionics at the mere utterance of Tate's name. Very weird

37 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Thought Art Because he embodies some awesome masculine qualities that I admire. 

The better question is why are "spiritual" people demonizing and judging someone. 

"Absorb what is useful. Discard what is useless. Add what is uniquely your own"- Bruce Lee

Look mate, if you wanna place him as your role model you do you. But you're ultimately not going to be able to take only the good masculine qualities of someone like Tate and discard the rest of his toxic traits. It just doesn't work like that for someone with such extreme viewpoints. At least Leo is a more balanced individual overall. And Leo also hasn't committed any heinous crimes. 

You're going to get negatively influenced by that stuff if you follow him, just like you end up emulating your parents' traits without even realising, good or bad.

Edited by something_else

1 hour ago, bloomer said:

the importance of Tate's impact on the culture. Instead it's all about discussing his character

Its stupid to think that his impact is somehow separate from his character.  

Especially someone like Tate and being an "influencer" and internet icon;  his impact is exactly and precisely his character.

And just like you said, nobody would listen to "a nice man of integrity." (I.e. character).   Not that I agree with this thinking completely.

Among the many blunders I think you're making (granted, i could be misunderstanding your pov) I think a bigger one is falling into a perhaps victim trap of taking the way things are for hownthey should be.  Confusing an is for an ought.  Yeah, maybe the social environment isn't great, but that doesn't mean you lay down and let it continue being so.  You buck up and do something virtuous about it.  Like a "real man/woman" would do.  

Don't be subject to the environment around you.  

I feel like I'm just doing fuel to the fire here and it just doesn't mean much.  I dunno... all this arguing begins to wear you out.  Lol.  Like is this the best thing I or we can be doing?  Really?  Are we just adding more conflict into the world and pushing each other further into our respective ideologies and camps?  Is this truly the best way to be at the moment?  Just a way to pass the time perhaps lol.  To defend our ideas and values and personhood.  Feels like humorous almost.  

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

He pretends to be this big outlaw guy but then he gets mad when someone touches a seventeen year old. He's a phony.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

@Eyowey

3 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

He pretends to be this big outlaw guy but then he gets mad when someone touches a seventeen year old. He's a phony.

Is there a clip about this?

29 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Consept I guess my issue is the hypocrisy from the forum when it comes to Tate. 

If someone wants to say Leo is a healthy role model but Tate is toxic then I can't really take you seriously.

Tate may be a net negative on society but i don't know, it depends on who else is filling that void and who else these people are listening to.

And i'm the wrong guy to ask about Hitler, because I don't know much about him, but if you're seriously into the truth and being great then I would say its a no brainer to understand and integrate and love Hitler too

I think every teacher will say some things that will negatively impact people dependent on where they're at. I've started full posts about where I think Leo could affect people negatively, but I would say intention and integrity is the most important thing. You can afford every teacher a misstep here or there but when considering taking a teacher seriously it's really their why that you want to look at. 

Leo in my estimation, is trying to provide legit value and help people with knowledge and insights that he's accumulated. Does he also want to make money and get some status? Probably, but I don't think he would sell his integrity to do it. Is he always right, hell no. 

With Tate he obviously wants to make money and get status and potentially there's a part of him that might want to help people, but his actions from his own words don't indicate to me that he puts helping people above making money, in fact he's not at all above exploiting people to make money. For example he actually breaks down how to keep men hooked on the Web cam sites and get more money from them by emotionally manipulating them. To me these things show that his main drive is to make as much money and get as much status as possible, regardless of who gets hurt in the process. 

There is a need for more masculine role models in society i ageee. But the problem we have is that social media is so noisy its hard to get real masculine role models to shout above all the loud, flashy, click bait influencers. In reality a good role model should be comparatively boring, they shouldn't be saying things you want to hear but rather what you need to hear. If young boys are choosing their role models it's unlikely they're going to make sensible choices. 

@Raptorsin7 Because he is a rapist, criminal, sex trafficking hustler. Don’t need to be spiritual to see why we have problems with him. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Raptorsin7 Because he is a rapist, criminal, sex trafficking hustler. Don’t need to be spiritual to see why we have problems with him. 

Criminals can be spiritual too sometimes, even though most criminals who're mostly stage red aren't, a few can. Just look at Charles Manson and the Manson family, or the Nazi group ripping off the Kabbalah and Zen Buddhist teachings to justify further their delusional ideology.

2 hours ago, bloomer said:

Yes Tate may be an unethical narcissistic sociopath, maybe he's dabbled in a little bit of sex trafficking. Yes he treats his customers like trash and they are suckers for buying into his ponzi scheme. Yes he is huckster hustler exploiting people for his own benefit. He is a materialist who equates human worth and a mans worth with how many products you buy and fancy pants and cars you own. Teaching men to waste their lives and money on useless luxury items. Sure he promotes a dishonest living screwing everyone around you. BUT I still like him.

damn bro you riding that tate dick hard lmao. Taking turns with @Raptorsin7 over here as usual.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@something_else You have no idea what you're talking about Mate. But feel free to do you.

How exactly?? I think my viewpoint is fairly reasonable, maybe presented a little harshly which I’m sorry for. But otherwise I don’t think it’s so crazy that you can just dismiss it with “you don’t know what you’re talking about”

Essentially my point is “you are going to be influenced deeply by all aspects your role models so choose them wisely” which is not unreasonable I don’t think. 

Edited by something_else

The thing is, many of us here are very uneducated and undeveloped. I am beginning to see this.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The devil is very charismatic, intelligent, funny and tempting.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.