bloomer

I still like Andrew Tate. Change my mind

162 posts in this topic

" It all comes back to bite you in the ass, you don't get away with anything"

- Leo Gura-  

Andrew Tate helped me a lot with health, wealth, dating, exercise and motivation. 

Leo used a lot of straw man argument. I barely could finish the video. 

Tate doesn’t try to make all of his followers pimps. I would never do that but I still learned a lot about female psychology from Tate that fucking works. 

The thing is that they’re a lot of idiots that will misuse the power that Tate teaches his students so rightfully he got canceled. 

He should have been a motivational speaker because the brother knows how to motivate but if he really got involved in human trafficking he should rot in jail. 

@Carl-Richard

22 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The devil is very charismatic, intelligent, funny and tempting.

I agree, the rap devil is a pretty good song, just look at their reactions:

3 hours ago, bloomer said:

Andrew I think is needed in this climate for men to break through the overton window and drag it back. No one else would have been half as successful in doing this and that's why I like him. 

It always makes me sad when people in this forum are just as ideological and unintellectual as anywhere else on the Internet. Your point is phenomenal even though your title is obviously trigger-inducing. I think you're right in that both Tate and the general red pill figures that we have today are excellent for our overall culture and dating discussions. You use the exact right term, they collectively managed to open up our Overton window around these topics big time and even though most of them are shady and unethical characters, they will serve to rebalance our overall dating culture. 

I think it will lead to women being more careful of how the men around them act and behave and what they stand for as well as making most men game-aware, which is always better than the alternative. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

There's not much point trying to change your mind if your point is that "I like him".

Ok, you like him, great. People like all sorts of people and they don't have to be good or bad to be liked. People can like things and still see problems.

Personally I also "like" Tate. I find him very charismatic and enjoyable to listen to. But I also consider his worldview to be quite self centred and limited. It is functional within certain parameters, but it is not something I'd subscribe to whole cloth. 

There's a lot of back and forth debate on this forum about Tates character as seen through the lens of morality and ethics. But there's not an awful lot of just looking at it and seeing it for what it is.

Does Andrew Tate have a place, does he serve a purpose, does he meet a need arising in society? Of course he does!

But what is BEYOND Andrew Tate. What worldview supersedes the limitations of Tates? That's where this community should be looking.

Considering Tates worldview, understanding it without placing it in a good or bad box, and gaining a meta perspective and big picture view that can integrate that perspective and then discover that which transcend it and steps out of it's limitations.

@Rafael Thundercat

11 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

" It all comes back to bite you in the ass, you don't get away with anything"

- Leo Gura-  

The only problem with that, is that basically applies to everyone in this world, because you are fundamentally selfish, and most people are rarely born with solid good character. Sometimes circumstances are such that some people never get to develop good character at all.

Well, you Tate apologists now can vote directly in his account. 

His social- media manager will thank for the participation.

@dualnon

Just now, dualnon said:

There's not much point trying to change your mind if your point is that "I like him".

Ok, you like him, great. People like all sorts of people and they don't have to be good or bad to be liked. People can like things and still see problems.

Personally I also "like" Tate. I find him very charismatic and enjoyable to listen to. But I also consider his worldview to be quite self centred and limited. It is functional within certain parameters, but it is not something I'd subscribe to whole cloth. 

There's a lot of back and forth debate on this forum about Tates character as seen through the lens of morality and ethics. But there's not an awful lot of just looking at it and seeing it for what it is.

Does Andrew Tate have a place, does he serve a purpose, does he meet a need arising in society? Of course he does!

But what is BEYOND Andrew Tate. What worldview supersedes the limitations of Tates? That's where this community should be looking.

Considering Tates worldview, understanding it without placing it in a good or bad box, and gaining a meta perspective and big picture view that can integrate that perspective and then discover that which transcend it and steps out of it's limitations.

So, the point you're trying to say, is that some people can hold contradictory views. I like Andrew Tate for his charisma, drive and ambition, but not his worldview. Same with Leo Gura, I don't like his appearance, his views and sometimes how he spoke in the past, but I do like his philosophy. 

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@dualnon

So, the point you're trying to say, is that some people can hold contradictory views. I like Andrew Tate for his charisma, drive and ambition, but not his worldview. Same with Leo Gura, I don't like his appearance, his views and sometimes how he spoke in the past, but I do like his philosophy. 

Sure. But the broader point I'm trying to make is that there's room for higher order analysis of Tates worldview outside the confines of the morality framework. Instead of gossiping and tribalistically arguing about if Tate is or isn't a bad guy, a community like this should be able to map his worldview precisely and integrate it into the bigger picture.

To do that you can't just be stuck on the level of "change my mind, because I actually like Andrew Tate". It should be able to say, "here's some insight I've gleamed into Tates worldview, and here's where and how I think it fits into the larger model of society" and we should be able to discuss and improve on that model to come to an accurate understanding. Not a judgement, just plain old understanding.

For me Tate issue apart, the most important asset I saw in Leo' s video and an asset that I realized years ago that would be great to have is the capacity to dont be fooled by anyone. Starting  with people all around  me but going to the level where I can see how I fool myself. Even to be fooled by other you need to fool yourself first. 

To be Fool Proof today is similar to have a superhero power. 

If there is a superpower worth having is to be a foolproff men. Better than able to fly ( although fly would be nice too) 

@Rafael Thundercat

Just now, Rafael Thundercat said:

Well, you Tate apologists now can vote directly in his account. 

His social- media manager will thank for the participation.

Dude, it's not enough to target Andrew Tate, but his entire team should have been locked down.

@dualnon

8 minutes ago, dualnon said:

Sure. But the broader point I'm trying to make is that there's room for higher order analysis of Tates worldview outside the confines of the morality framework. Instead of gossiping and tribalistically arguing about if Tate is or isn't a bad guy, a community like this should be able to map his worldview precisely and integrate it into the bigger picture.

To do that you can't just be stuck on the level of "change my mind, because I actually like Andrew Tate". It should be able to say, "here's some insight I've gleamed into Tates worldview, and here's where and how I think it fits into the larger model of society" and we should be able to discuss and improve on that model to come to an accurate understanding. Not a judgement, just plain old understanding.

Which is basically my point: you can hold contradictory views, although most people can't, some people can. I don't see where are we disagreeing? I thought we were agreeing...no?

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@dualnon

Which is basically my point: you can hold contradictory views, although most people can't, some people can. I don't see where are we disagreeing? I thought we were agreeing...no?

um... yeah, we're agreeing. I'm just attempting to point to how this community might benefit from taking a broader perspective, not just that they can.

12 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Rafael Thundercat

Dude, it's not enough to target Andrew Tate, but his entire team should have been locked down.

This is what I am trying to show. He was just one among others. He was not alone in this. Where are those guys that ViceNews show. Some will always escape. And of course make no sense to worry about it, we know that is difficult to dismantle organized crime. But for these naive apologists, think a bit. This is not just some dude doing his scheme and speaking his mind, this was and is organized crime. He was not alone on this and although he had a important place on it he was just the Poster boy. Is like Bolsonaro influence, the men is not in power anymore but the effects will still run in society the same way that when you make parasite cleaning in your body, the residual parts of the parasites take time to be expeled by the body drainage system. This thing we call society is a superorganism with its own ways of keeping the homeostasis. Is was not like this we would have gone long time ago.

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

12 minutes ago, dualnon said:

um... yeah, we're agreeing. I'm just attempting to point to how this community might benefit from taking a broader perspective, not just that they can.

So , write with clarity and if possible with bullet points one by one the benefits you see in Tate whole philosophy. Show with consistency the broader perspective. 

A little image to help with the agreeing and disagreeing issue

Grahams_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.png

From all poets, writers, gurus, masters, historical figures and in general wise and experienced people. Modern men decide to simp for andrew tate, even on this forum…

tate’s business is basically eWhoring

Hi, I just found this guy who claims he made some A.I. bot for passive income. Scam?

boilcouture.com - Farm 3

One thing I feel and notice, not only on this whole Tate Parade but this imense Redpills yadayada Circus is  that dont help neither man neither woman to come into connection and real Intimacy with each other. As leo said: You cant cultivate hate for a being, for a woman individuality and collectively and them expect to love her and connect deeply with her. Same with woman that creates antagony to men, and there are woman like this, I had a friend confessing that she was in a process of healing her hate for men, healing from her past disapointments, from the relationship with being penetrated with no love. So both sides need to heal and face hard truths. 

But in the side of manosphere is to much mind. men need really enter in connection with their emotions, not in a green hippie way but just for feel embodied 

Give a chance to see some content of Chris Bale, 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cncn4GyJNOB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I am not a woman and even not being a woman all this topic make very little erotic and little juicy. Imagine a woman following all this trash? How juicy she gets by observing this threads?  Try to show a girlfriend one of the Tate videos or even  ViceNews doc before going to bed with her. I have my doubts if she will feel in the vibe to have sex. The vibe of all this stuff is dry as the Sahara. 

For me on this topic is my last take. Check Chris Bale Podcast. I bet you will learn much more that Tate mess.

4 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

both sides need to heal and face hard truths. 

Respect. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Rafael Thundercat

Damn you've sold me on Hitler. Thanks Rafael. I guess he wasn't that bad a guy after all. (Obvious sarcasm)

@Thought Art

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Young men don’t have high quality men to guide them.

Because anyone that can become popular enough to be a guide is shunned because they're not perfect like Tate. Truly high quality men don't have mass appeal and because they don't have mass appeal they won't guide as no movement will be formed around them. They also won't be pushed in front of your eye balls because high quality isn't as entertaining. 

@Danioover9000

Will watch both. Thank you.

@Thought Art 

The quote isn't actually from Epstein but it's an ironic joke given what Andrew Tate is being investigated for. 

@Federico del pueblo

5 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

If I consider that Leo's 3 hour video wasn't enough to persuade you then probably whatever I say about the matter won't persuade you either. That's why I typically can't be bothered anymore to try to convince people of something when they've already proven to be very rigid with their views, it usually just doesn't go anywhere.

That's fair. All I would want to be persuaded on really is whether or not Tate's impact on the world has be either a net positive or negative. 

5 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

But when someone's character is so shitty then the overall net impact he's gonna have is still negative.

This I disagree with. There are plenty of people with shit character that still leave a positive impact on the world. You can say it's in spite of their negative character. Winston Churchill for example was a dickhead drunk but obviously had some positive traits. So too does Andrew Tate. But I think many people would see Churchill as a man who left an overall net positive impact on the world. You may disagree. It's probably a bad example and I should have given it more thought for a better but it's the one that sprung to my mind. 

@Thought Art

Cause he's a G. 

we are not the same.png