Jake Chambers

Goodbye

52 posts in this topic

Final Post. Goodbye everyone here you are all good people except sometimes with crazy ideas. 

I don't care anymore what people think of my opinion so I'll say it here : Leo Gura is an extremely dangerous teacher with extremely dangerous teachings especially for youngsters. I would hope that no youngsters ever find his metaphysical teachings ever again, even when that means missing out on the literal best life inspiration content out there.

But he does have a good heart and I thank him for his caring and kindness. 

Goodbye. Love.

I agree with you. It is worth saying, though, that we live in a time where everything is dangerous. If you think you have found something “safe”, you are deluding yourself. 

In our times, the best that you can do is to pick your poison. Or, as the Tantric texts written for the Kali Yuga in which we find ourselves say, find a way to hendoku iyaku, “turn the poison into medicine”…

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

Don't put Leo on a pedistool. I refer to his Teachings in my head, compare them to others, but most importantly just learn from first hand experience. First hand experience is all you got baby. 

You can learn how to protect yourself. If you feel threatened by his teachings, spend 5-10 years working on fullfiling your basic survival needs and when you're ready for a spiritual chapter of your life return to the metaphysical stuff. You can just choose to watch his self-help videos instead of the metaphysical ones. You can protect yourself.

@Jake Chambers why Do you put Leo on a pedestal? 

This forum has a lot more to offer than discuss Ing his teachings. 

Anyway good bye

16 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

What exactly is dangerous about it?

That about sums it up.

The part that I find funny is he said "Leo's teachings." Spirituality has always been dangerous because you have to drop your definition of sanity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_madness

So my personal opinion this post was made purely out of ignorance and a need for attention. I say this with love, but saying what he said is like saying  a banana is yellow.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Goodbye, friend. Keep walking the path of the beam!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Jake Chambers ?

The stuff talked on this forum and videos etc. feels off because it is off.

Maybe see if you can find some other forum, if you feel like discussing this stuff still.

23 hours ago, OBEler said:

why Do you put Leo on a pedestal? 

Egomania, narcissism, manipulation.

"The highest conscious human ever."

"I'm God."

"You're not there yet."

"That's dumb."

"Self-deception."

"Avoiding truth."

"Stop listening to humans."

"You have no idea what this and that is."

... And each time someone points out that it feels off, it's met with "why do you put Leo on a pedestal?"

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

The part that I find funny is he said "Leo's teachings." Spirituality has always been dangerous because you have to drop your definition of sanity.

No. That's just something you have been "taught" by a self-proclaimed "teacher" and assumed is true.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

9 minutes ago, roopepa said:

@Jake Chambers ?

The stuff talked on this forum and videos etc. feels off because it is off.

Maybe see if you can find some other forum, if you feel like discussing this stuff still.

Egomania, narcissism, manipulation.

"The highest conscious human ever."

"I'm God."

"You're not there yet."

"That's dumb."

"Self-deception."

"Avoiding truth."

"Stop listening to humans."

"You have no idea what this and that is."

... And each time someone points out that it feels off, it's met with "why do you put Leo on a pedestal?"

No. That's just something you have been "taught" by a self-proclaimed "teacher" and assumed is true.

I agree.Well written.:x

26 minutes ago, roopepa said:

@Jake Chambers ?

Your ignorance is profound and it shows you haven't done the work. If you do Spirituality deep enough, your entire reality will fall away. You will literally experience complete and total annihilation. Does that sound sane to you? Does looking around and realizing that everyone around you is completely imaginary sound sane to you? Do you think governments want their populations walking around thinking that?

Would you like to go into a infinite freefall for all of eternity? Would you like to be completely groundless? How well do you think your sanity will hold up? Stop this nonsense. 

Listen to this guy's trip report. I had the same thing happened to me but I accepted it so the trip was a good trip for me. But he was too attached so he suffered an existential crisis. Most people think they are ready to face complete and utter formlessness and eventual total annihilation. THEY AREN'T.

This can cause things like psychosis and depersonalization. Which are all just manifestations of fear of ABSOLUTE TRUTH. 

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

There are a bunch of crazy drivers on the road these days. Guess I should never drive again?

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

On 12/27/2022 at 8:26 AM, Jake Chambers said:

Leo Gura is an extremely dangerous teacher with extremely dangerous teachings especially for youngsters.

Have you talked to these so called 'youngsters'?

The thing about forums is that its so easy to make bogus claims about made-up shit with no validity.

Leo saved my life .. and I'm sure he's done the same for others. If you want to leave...then leave...no need to broadcast and project negativity.

@TheGreekSeeker

On 31. 12. 2022 at 5:03 PM, TheGreekSeeker said:

You can learn how to protect yourself. If you feel threatened by his teachings, spend 5-10 years working on fullfiling your basic survival needs and when you're ready for a spiritual chapter of your life return to the metaphysical stuff. You can just choose to watch his self-help videos instead of the metaphysical ones. You can protect yourself.

He doesn't have that time. He is ill...

Edited by Bojan V