Leo Gura

Warning: People Participating In Discords Will Be Banned

163 posts in this topic

Anyone starting Discords, recruiting to Discords, or participating in an Actualized-related Discord will banned.

If you have been sent a recruitment message, and I find that you are part of this Discord group, you will be banned here. If you don't want to be banned, PM me stating that you would rather stay here than use that Discord.

If I do not hear from you and I find out that you are participating in this scheme, you will banned. I have a list of names already, so don't think that you will sneak under the radar. The best thing to do is to PM me and announce yourself first. That way we have no problems. But if you make me hunt you down, you will get banned.

If you come forward now there will not be any punishments and you can keep using this forum as always.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@spiritual memes These thing quickly turn into cults, and abuses. Bullshit that’s not moderated.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

We do not allow a Discord to be started because 1) I do not want to waste my time moderating it, 2) it will be unmoderated and turn into a disaster, and 3) we want to keep all our discussions public for maximum transparency and the health of this forum. We do not want to split up discussions amongst different platforms. This detracts from the forum. We do not want a select group of people with special access to private discussions. This will become abused. It is already being abused to bully other members.

I want to keep everything as transparent as possible here so it doesn't get too culty.

Edited by Leo Gura

The problems can mail stem that:

1. A lot of people here are very immature and short sighted 

2. Many people here are easily corrupted 

3. I think I’ve figured out who is currently trying to run the Discord and it’s obvious he’s like 12 years old (at least in mental maturity). So, y’all can chill. There is huge benefit of how slow the forum works, that everything is transparent. 

This work, these topics are so dangerous. When you get a bunch of people together who are immature, ungrounded into a discord things will only go wrong. The likelihood that a spiritual group will survive and go well is pretty low. 

Also, to all you folks who get caught up in the needless drama around Tyler Robinson or whoever… You all need to learn the art of just not responding. It’s magic. It’s ridiculous. Stop wasting your time on the forum if you are going to behave like children. Simply don’t respond. Don’t you have better things to do? It’s sad to see. 

It’s a miracle the forum exists at all. Try not to shit on it.

Anyway, I waste too much time here. But, I also like to see how “others” are coming along. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

This Discord has already been abused to conspire to harass a member here.

And is Day 1 of the kind of abuses that would happen in an unmoderated space.

Edited by Leo Gura

@AtheisticNonduality Inspect element this ??

Anybody want to hear story time from what happened to Rali's discord cult 4-5 years ago? The beginning of the story goes exactly like this^ -_-

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Besides all the abuse and corruption potential, the other factor is that this forum is already fairly small. We cannot allow people to come here every year and decide to splinter off their own community and take a chunk of our best members. If that was allowed then this forum could not exist. Every egotist who wants to run his own show would do this until this forum was left mangled.

Creating multiple Actualized communities who work against each other is a net loss for everyone.

Edited by Leo Gura

I confess that I joined an astral projection discord that claimed to give binaural meditation programs that gave my consciousness access to anime videogames by laying in bed and closing my eyes.

I don't know why. Here is the post. I am snitching because I was innately curious and morbidly sarcastic to whatever spirituality the guy was following. After asking a series of questions on the post and on discord, I left the group within a few days.

I don't want to be banned for engaging with possibilities. I'm am a spiral dynamics tier beige grifting dumpster diver for spirituality.

Lord have mercy

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

@AtheisticNonduality Inspect element this ??

Anybody want to hear story time from what happened to Rali's discord cult 4-5 years ago? The beginning of the story goes exactly like this^ -_-

You can umm...sometimes use the chat gpt for finishing your papers. If this is a totally ridiculous suggestion from me then please forgive my stupid self. 

Hope it all works out well. :)

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson It is, because it probably won't give me citations of studies in APA 7th format.

@Carl-Richard maybe it will just give you some random ideas to work on, like pointers for example. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

28 minutes ago, vishnusavestheday said:

I confess that I joined an astral projection discord that claimed to give binaural meditation programs that gave my consciousness access to anime videogames by laying in bed and closing my eyes.

I don't know why. Here is the post. I am snitching because I was innately curious and morbidly sarcastic to whatever spirituality the guy was following. After asking a series of questions on the post and on discord, I left the group within a few days.

I don't want to be banned for engaging with possibilities. I'm am a spiral dynamics tier beige grifting dumpster diver for spirituality.

Lord have mercy

Lmao, I remember this post

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

@Carl-Richard maybe it will just give you some random ideas to work on, like pointers for example. 

The only thing I need is studies. If you don't have the ideas, you're studying in the wrong field ?

I've never been on any discord so if my name is on there it's someone posing as me.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

I have been in such a discord before, clicked a discord link on someone's profile here. left shortly after because I knew this would happen.

Thank you @Leo Gura.

Some of these aspiring Regina George's need to be sorted out.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

I was active.  No longer a participant.  Never did much 'bullying'.  It's fascinating how these kinds of discords suck the participant in.  We would often joke about it being a cult but all joking aside a strong masculine figurehead is a tempting offer for self-development and spiritual evolution.  Especially when the current one seems a teeny tiny lackadaisical.  Someone with high enthusiasm, who is highly active.  There's reasoning behind this stuff.  But yeah, I get it now.  Why it's tempting. 

???????