Leo Gura

Warning: People Participating In Discords Will Be Banned

163 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I guess.

It's more like "I just created another cafe, and only I can decide who enters or not. I'm going to put up posters inside the walls of this cafe advertising my cafe, and I'll slip some meth in the coffee to keep them hooked. This cafe is shit. I only come here to lol at the people in it."

It is a lot more like "I refuse to sell pizza in my cafe. Everyone going to the pizza place next door will be banned from this cafe. Besides - didn't you hear about that pizza place running a pedophile ring?"

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 minute ago, thepixelmonk said:

There exist countless discords within the overall psychedelic / spiritual / self-help space that have many actualized members a part of them. They are not mindless cults, they are just normal servers with normal people and operate just fine, and that's the reality of it.

Maybe it's just something about Actualized.org and their offshoots ;D I would like to actually study the beliefs of these people.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

It is a lot more like "I refuse to sell pizza in my cafe. Everyone going to the pizza place next door will be banned from this cafe. Besides - didn't you hear about that pizza place running a pedophile ring?"

and don't forget that they're hanging up posters inside the cafe about how they have both coffee AND pizza ;D They're also not running a pedophile ring, but they might in the future ;D AND they're spiking the pepperonis with speed. I think internet anonymity makes these analogies a bit ridiculous lol.

Its just disappointing that instead of using this as an opportunity to improve the forum, Leo is doubling down on what makes this place shitty in the first place. Kind of a pussy move.

Also, what is it with the formatting? This UI drives me nuts sometimes.

22 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

and don't forget that they're hanging up posters inside the cafe about how they have both coffee AND pizza ;D They're also not running a pedophile ring, but they might in the future ;D AND they're spiking the pepperonis with speed. I think internet anonymity makes these analogies a bit ridiculous lol.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi Dude, if you think the forum is so shitty you can always leave.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

4 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Nilsi Dude, if you think the forum is so shitty you can always leave.

Very constructive. This is how we built a great community ladies and gentleman.

Actually, I think there is a Freudian twist to this whole story.

I would love to be part of a cult.

Then I would be interviewed for some new-agey Netflix documentary, sifting in my rocking chair on my porch, reminiscing about the good old days and the moment I finally realized "My God - I'm in a cult!"

@Nilsi I just find the content of some of your communications  very entitled

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

@Ulax

Don't turn this into personal attack. Be nice, thanks <3

Who told you that "others" are real?

7 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Nilsi I just find the way you communicate very entitled

Thats very entitled of you.

@Kksd74628 Fairs. I've edited my comment in an effort to reflect a critique of the behaviour rather than the person. Thanks for holding me accountable.

Apologies @Nilsi for personalising it.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

2 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Kksd74628 Fairs. I've edited my comment in an effort to reflect a critique of the behaviour rather than the person. Thanks for holding me accountable.

Apologies @Nilsi for personalising it.

Youre cute xD 

Why create a Discord that needs people from this community? You can always create a Discord out of your own contacts outside. Taking members from here is obviously splintering it. Why create factions here? A community within a community? And anyone who thinks that healthy is massively deluded. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Ulax

@Ulax @Nilsi

Hugs for everyone and let's together figure out what we could do about the situation that is going on. We are in the same boat after all. Let's not drown each others.

Who told you that "others" are real?

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

Youre cute xD 

@Nilsi Thank you

Be-Do-Have

1 minute ago, Sincerity said:

I'm surprised this thisintegrated guy is even still here.

Me too. Just can't believe it 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Sincerity Same

Be-Do-Have

2 hours ago, Nilsi said:

I would love to be part of a cult.

to be a survivor of a cult*