Hojo

Santa was created by satan

36 posts in this topic

Actually, if you followed Leo for long enough, his position is that Santa is real.

He argued that non-existence does not exist. If you have absolutely nothing, then you have something because that is the existence of nothing. There is no "Santa does not exist" because there can be no non-existance of santa.

When you go to the mall and see Santa, existence is all that exists, even in your imagination. When you see Santa, that really is Santa. The U.S. Air force was wrong when they said Santa isn't real. Santa made them regret it.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/25/politics/air-force-santa-claus/index.html

I tried to argue with my friend about this. He is an atheist who was upset with his parents because they made him go to Sunday school and told him that masturbation is a sin. He said that God is about as realistic as Santa. I tried to argue that God and Santa were both real because the distinction between real and imaginary is imaginary. Reality is an illusion and so is everything you experience. Santa is one of these illusions, and it is no less real than everything else in your life. My friend then committed the pre-trans fallacy and confused me with his parents who insisted God is real and God is a bearded sky fairy who sends you to heaven or hell based on whether you have been naughty or nice.

20 hours ago, Hojo said:

@JuliusCaesar 

Watch the belief in god leaving them.

This is extreme devilry embedded in society. Just change Santa with God. And your parents do it to you. For literally no reason. They literally form and mold an image into their mind and make them think he's everywhere. Watching them at all times. Why be good if Santa isn't real? If Santa is not real ive never seen God before either.

I never personally made that conflation. I even converted to Catholicism as an early adult. 

But yes, there are certainly parallels between God and Santa. I just don't find these similarities to be meaningful. I mean there are some parallels between Krishna and Jesus, and you being a westerner may know nothing about Krishna.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar @Shawn Philips @AtheisticNondualitythey are both the same in that they are both metaphysical by crushing Santa they are crushing belief in the metaphysical which is why they become athiests. I remeber i had a meltdown because the metaphysical part of my identity was dying. God realization was like Santa being reborn. Of course some might not have that big a let down. Or most probably don't even remember or its traumatic so its hidden.

Edited by Hojo

Santa is real. I wear his hat for every Christmas episode. And this year I got a matching scarf.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Santa is real. I wear his hat for every Christmas episode. And this year I got a matching scarf.

Nice 

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And today I saw you finally had a new robe.

10 hours ago, Swarnim said:

@Ulax Santa was just giving her her Christmas gift! You are way too biased that's why you saw it how you did. In fact, he knew you'd be disappointed so he tried lying to not ruin your Christmas. He's definitely a Stage Yellow Construct Aware individual at the least. Last year he provided me with a bag of cocaine in a back alley so I could get started on my psychedelic journey and it only cost a few hundred bucks!

@Swarnim ?

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Santa is real.

Thanks for saving my christmas, my hero. I was almost in tears when some evil forum members tried to steal my best friend from me. Happy holidays to you btw.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

The thing is, we're using a definition of real that isn't in use by most humans currently. Their definition is grounded in the assumptions made by the materialist paradigm, and in fact the whole Santa Clause derealization is part of how people come to develop as materialists. Notice how it's so obvious that Santa isn't "real", but it isn't obvious that real isn't real?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar well I don't 100 percent fit into the when you die you are 100 percent God i beleive God is playing a game with itself and you wont simply make it out so easily by just dying. There are infinite reals and the mind of human and its constructions are as real as God itself. There is a construction to the universe and you have locked yourself out of it for a reason. We should heal ourselves and others. We are the mind of the earth and the earth can become self aware through us. If we want to keep Santa which I'm not against we should not rip the beautiful character that children create in their mind away from them. If all of mankind beleive in Santa Santa would materialize inside the mind of earth as each of its neurons create its reality.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo You are looking at this with great pessimism. I don't agree with your conclusion. Some cultures don't have Santa, they have other imaginary characters, and also God. When they grow up they stop believing in imaginary characters, because they know they are not real, and they have been created to teach children some lessons. And that will have nothing to do with their idea of God.

23 hours ago, zurew said:

Yeah, I think many of the fictional characters are basically mushrooms :D

Yes Santa is an anagram of Satan. It was created so that people will have less chance to know about the birth of Jesus. 

On 3-12-2022 at 10:18 PM, Hojo said:

Santa ? is used by satan to crush the metaphysical reality of children. Children learn about Santa and God at the same time and they are identical. You are told about God by your parents and the same for Santa. Children see God and Santa in the same in a way. It is used to create dis trust towards your family as your parents are the most important thing in your life when you are a child and they have been tricked to lie to you about Santa. The people who you love the most and are you entire life just bold faced lie to you for no reason but for 'fun' . This further destroys you as you often learn Santa isn't real by someone who is ridiculing you and making fun of you making you look like an idiot. Your parents made you look like a huge fucking idiot and now you don't beleive in god. Stop lying to children for no reason.

I think satan has taken over your mind and typed this message because satan doesn’t like the abundance of Santa.