QandC

Leo, wtf is Alien Love?

205 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura Is alien  like a new facet of God?

No. What Leo called God and was obsessed with for the last few years turned out to be a mental fabrication.

What a surprise!

10 minutes ago, vladorion said:

No. What Leo called God and was obsessed with for the last few years turned out to be a mental fabrication.

What a surprise!

Go play somwhere else kid.

8 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Go play somwhere else kid.

Learn to read.

On 2022-11-04 at 6:55 PM, Danioover9000 said:

On a more serious note, I don't like how major insights effect one's trajectory and LP like that.

On 2022-11-04 at 7:01 PM, Pudgey said:

Or maybe it can 100X your life purpose and the trajectory remains the same. 

WOW, you find the ultimate truth about all of reality, become God and transcend time and space etc. And you think.. "Hmm I don't like how it affects my temporary little human life which will last for maybe 50 years more".

It's like becoming the president of United States and then think: "Hm, will this make my wallet more fat? No, I'll skip being president then."

Or it's actually even worse than that. But I can't come up with a good example or analogy.

Edited by Blackhawk

42 minutes ago, KH2 said:

You really think people are gonna pay you for this shit?

It's philosophical entertainment, very much like music for some people. So, yes, absolutely.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, it's possible.

I am developing a course exclusively called Alien Consciousness.

This course will explain:

• Alien Metaphysics
  • Alien Intelligence
  • Alien Epistemology
  • Alien Hyperbolic Geometry
  • Alien Infinity
  • Alien Mind
  • Alien colors and feeelings
  • Alien motion
  • Alien Love
  • Alien Beauty
  • And how to morph yourself into endless alien morphologies.

Damn.. You got me. I am in to this! What you describe sounds really like an alien. 

Most people will problably prefer the word God over alien. Alien is out of any spiritual concept. Only sadghuru so far talked about an alien being he encountered in Manasarovar and Kailash. And he did not even become it

7 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Entertainment is fine, but if he sets it at some ridicilous price range like 500-1k dollars, then I doubt anyone will actually bother buying it, and the course will kind of end up like his attempt at Instagram. I personally wouldn't pay even 1 tenth of that price range.

I'm not arrogant either, pretending I know something about this stuff. And I actually do want to progress spiritually, however, I also don't want to end up in a mental asylum, insane and/or too weird. Watching Leo's progress over the years, I'm not sure if I can trust his teachings in that regard. The trend with him seems to be very slow descent into insanity, instead of understanding.

The bottom line is: do you want to understand truth or are you pursuing a lesser goal of "spiritual progress"?

The fact that you think because you don't see value in it, others won't either, shows that you are arrogant to that degree.

I find this teaching very intriguing as it is not laced with all the baggage that comes from talking about God. 

36 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Entertainment is fine, but if he sets it at some ridicilous price range like 500-1k dollars, then I doubt anyone will actually bother buying it, and the course will kind of end up like his attempt at Instagram. I personally wouldn't pay even 1 tenth of that price range.

I'm not arrogant either, pretending I know something about this stuff. And I actually do want to progress spiritually, however, I also don't want to end up in a mental asylum, insane and/or too weird. Watching Leo's progress over the years, I'm not sure if I can trust his teachings in that regard. The trend with him seems to be very slow descent into insanity, instead of understanding.

The pricing is up to the creator, he will reap the results either way. But personally, I wouldn't watch it even for free. From the headlines, it doesn't seem practical at all, so I doubt it would help me achieve anything in life. I'm not even sure how Leo would manage to insert personal development into that mix, unless he simply shifted to pure philosophy.

25 minutes ago, Phil777 said:

The bottom line is: do you want to understand truth or are you pursuing a lesser goal of "spiritual progress"?

You can't understand truth, but you can have thoughts about it, which can look like a representation of truth, which you might want to call understanding, but that's an illusion. Spirituality helps making this distinction clearer for you, rather than solidifying the illusion further and further.

You can read The Correspondence of Spinoza if you're interested in this perspective.

Edited by Gesundheit2

@Gesundheit2

You can't understand it but only have thoughts about it? Why? Just... why?

How do you come up with that assumption?

Why couldn't there be a more direct way to understand?

Edited by Phil777

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have become Alien Infinity.

This means I can morph myself into an infinite number of different alien bodies and minds in infinite dimensions. I can see, think, and feel in infinite dimensions. I can see infinite POV simultaneously. I have eyes looking out in every direction from my head, like a spider. I can see infinite new shades of color that no human has even seen: greens, blues, and yellows that none of you can even imagine. I can see infinite new geometric shapes. I have invented an Alien Hyberbolic Geometry. I can think in abstract multidimensional strange loops. I have Alien Omniscience, and Infinite Alien Will. I am so beautiful. I am lost in Infinite Alien Beauty and Love.

I AM ALIEN INFINITY.

Alien-namaste :)

This sounds incredibly fascinating, what else have you experienced going with this alien theme?

I've been exploring being an infinite self-illuminating grid-like god-structure that spans in infinite spatial dimensions (and I stress the infinite here, where the limits are truly not existant), where you have no restrictions in terms of directions, which makes all possible directions instantly and completely accessible, and on top of that every direction contains a different qualia, and as every direction is accessible and your mind is not focused you feel all possible qualia at once in infinite dimensions.

Coming back from this I felt I had been so "high up" and so groundless that I was incredibly shocked and almost scared that it was even possible, do you feel something like this coming down from these alien states? How do you integrate these kinds of experiences?

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@Phil777

10 minutes ago, Phil777 said:

@Gesundheit2

You can't understand it but only have thoughts about it? Why? Just... why?

How do you come up with that assumption?

Any so-called "understanding" is merely a partial perspective/description of a relationship between at least two points in reality, whether these points are real or imagined. When was the last time you had a complete understanding/perspective/description of anything at all?

Why couldn't there be a more direct way to understand?

I don't know. You tell me, and/or ask God.

Edited by Gesundheit2

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have become Alien Infinity.

This means I can morph myself into an infinite number of different alien bodies and minds in infinite dimensions. I can see, think, and feel in infinite dimensions. I can see infinite POV simultaneously. I have eyes looking out in every direction from my head, like a spider. I can see infinite new shades of color that no human has even seen: greens, blues, and yellows that none of you can even imagine. I can see infinite new geometric shapes. I have invented an Alien Hyberbolic Geometry. I can think in abstract multidimensional strange loops. I have Alien Omniscience, and Infinite Alien Will. I am so beautiful. I am lost in Infinite Alien Beauty and Love.

I AM ALIEN INFINITY.

Alien-namaste :)

And you still can not say what I'm looking at now, what number I'm imagining in my head, how i feel, you cant not talk telepathically to me, you cant manifest in my room, or basically, you can't do even one more thing than any other basic human... or can you?

it that what you talk real and practical or just imagination or something in that manner?

Or is all of that just click bait for buying a new course...

11 hours ago, KH2 said:

i-phonedo-last-of-us.gif

Huh?

Nobody is allowed to use those GIFs except me.

giphy.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Just now, KH2 said:

No

last-of-us-fuck-you.gif

damn-ye-robert-pattinson.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no such thing as normal God.

There is only Alien God. "Normal God" is just what Alien God dreams up in order to hide itself from itself because it is so fucking weird.

What humans call normal God is a mental fabrication which is necessary to keep a human from going insane. So Alien God created this dream for humans out of compassion, because none of you is openminded enough to discover Alien God.

The Love of Alien God is so extraordinary that you don't even know what Love is until you realize yourself as it. Imagine the power to create an infinite number of colorful, sentient, animated, alien creatures. That's Alien God. These creatures are so Beautiful they will take you breath away.

But isn't Alien God part of a dream also? 

I've had a similar experience, but not in becoming, only in making contact with one.  Try reading Jane Robert's Seth material and the Law of One Ra Material as they discuss alien life in a similar manner.  I call them... "nonlocalized personality structures".  The first discusses the evolution of the personality and it is described as something that collects multiple lives/faces, and that it can move from one face to the next at will.  Like pulling a sling shot back and bringing it forward within reality to see what the personality can make of it's creativity.

The entire purpose of the soul is to get to the point where it is able to let go of the constrains of time and space and to move beyond the life/death cycle and create for infinity.  It grows with other personalities who are able to do this as well, like a legion they compare and contrast experiences, blending together in order to grow into infinity.

The guide that I work with discusses these things as well.  I wouldn't say it is new information, you might have just caught onto it a bit later, but it will be interesting to see what you can make of it.

5 hours ago, KH2 said:

You really think people are gonna pay you for this shit?

Of course.

Nothing else like this exists.

I will literally teach you actual alien metaphysics.

You think I'm joking. I'm not.

The problem is you guys think I'm delusional. Well, consider seriously the possibly that I'm not. When have I ever underlivered with my content? Why would I start now?

Before you guys start to attack, maybe consider what I taught you: radical openmindness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.