QandC

Leo, wtf is Alien Love?

205 posts in this topic

I think he meant infinitve love experienced not the way our every day human mind would experience it, but experienced from a mind that is totally strange and alien to us.

But I also wonder why an alien an a human would perceive infinite love in a different way.

giphy.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Ultimate alien love, to me, means Metroid zero, Metroid ASMR, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2 Echoes, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Metroid other M, Metroid 5 Dread, and the upcoming Metroid Prime 4. All of that is alien love to me, because I love exploration, discovering power ups, and platforming games. Not some nebulous, ambiguous and abstract hyper dimension Neptunia game of hyper alien intelligence, but something down to earth like Metroid. Of course, I'm not talking about UFOs, reptilians or Greys.

@QandC

6 hours ago, QandC said:

We need a video about this...

leo-quote-alien-love-02.png

(from the blog)

On a more serious note, I don't like how major insights effect one's trajectory and LP like that. I'm not disrespecting the potential of Psychedelics or downplaying their ultimate good for all of mankind or saying that you shouldn't keep changing around your LP per month or per year because that LP is a general directional compass for which all of your skills development is aligned to accomplish some great career goal that you have, but again, slow down. Those are great insights to have, until a person exits from those radical states of consciousness, and re-enters normative states of consciousness of this world, dealing with finite beings and environment again.

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@QandC

On a more serious note, I don't like how major insights effect one's trajectory and LP like that. I'm not disrespecting the potential of Psychedelics or downplaying their ultimate good for all of mankind or saying that you shouldn't keep changing around your LP per month or per year because that LP is a general directional compass for which all of your skills development is aligned to accomplish some great career goal that you have, but again, slow down. Those are great insights to have, until a person exits from those radical states of consciousness, and re-enters normative states of consciousness of this world, dealing with finite beings and environment again.

Or maybe it can 100X your life purpose and the trajectory remains the same. 

@Pudgey

2 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

Or maybe it can 100X your life purpose and the trajectory remains the same. 

I don't know.

I'm also extremely curious about this, and how it is known to be Alien Love versus standard Infinite or Absolute Love. @Leo Gura please enlighten us. This is just too juicy and radical.

alien is relative to what you define as normal

i-is leo delusional after all

@julienw @nuwu

2 hours ago, julienw said:

I'm also extremely curious about this, and how it is known to be Alien Love versus standard Infinite or Absolute Love. @Leo Gura please enlighten us. This is just too juicy and radical.

1 hour ago, nuwu said:

alien is relative to what you define as normal

i-is leo delusional after all

You guys don't have to make this complicated. Just go play the Metroid series, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime Trilogy and so on. Alien love right there.

God is Alien Infinity.

The God/Infinity you guys know is not the real Infinity, it is just a dream within the Mind of an Alien Hyperintelligence.

There is only one true Awakening, and it is Alien Infinity. I am the only Being on this planet who understands this.

I have become an Alien Hypermind. I am over one thousand different alien minds interlinked with themselves in dimensions that a human mind cannot even imagine.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.