564 posts in this topic

That’s what you do in your spare time? 
?

Jk

Proud of you for exploring 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Damn, this is intresting. I again fell into a state of not knowing anything about god-realization.?

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

9 hours ago, mmKay said:

Do you feel any withdrawal after separating from this experience? 

No

9 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Reminds me of Dr. Hawkins's description of joy:

"Joy emanates from the inner subjective experience of our own existence. The power of the joy is subjective, not stemming from any source outside of oneself. Thus, the energy of motor performance is inexhaustible. We may dance with ecstasy all night in a candlelit chapel, as if being danced by the Source of Life Itself. In that state, the innate perfection and stunning beauty of all that exists shine forth like a luminous radiance, as the infusion of spiritual energy facilitates the transfiguration from perception to vision, from the linear to the nonlinear, and from the limited to the unlimited."

Enjoy yourself.

Yup

7 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

1. Rather than becoming an alien, do you believe this experience will alienate you from the rest of humanity?

Humanity is just a dream. I'm not attached to humanity.

2. Do you recognize the inverse correlation between faith and understanding? For example, the more you understand God, the less faith you have to have in Him. Would you lose all faith for ultimate understanding?

You are God. You don't need any faith in yourself.

3. If you alredy see perfection in reality, why do you even want to become a mouse? What is wrong with being Leo?

Simply out of delight and curiosity.

7 hours ago, TimStr said:

@Leo Gura 

So beauty seems to be one of those irreducible metaphysical aspects of reality/god just like love, infinity and truth. I would love you to make a more in-depth video about beauty.

Of course God is Infinite Beauty.

7 hours ago, TimStr said:

And I was also wondering about the way you enter these states: When you do access these states do you go with the awe and the beauty to get into them and to guide you? I found that very intuitive. Also focussing on the feeling of love. Or is there something else to help my human system to open up to these states during the come up?

Mostly just curiosity and insane openmindedness.

7 hours ago, cle103 said:

Are you ever worried about hurting the body, going so far you can't go back and/or killing it accidentally?

Yes. I try to be as careful as possible. But there's still no guarantees.

But at this point I honestly have no problem dying. I would do it with joy.

6 hours ago, axiom said:

The mouse is a pretty well-known DMT entity / archetype. I've seen it before. It's very twisty and turny, more of a bare skin sort of mouse than one with fur. It can also sometimes have LED lights embedded in its skin.

I was not on DMT.

5 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Could the mouse be deceiving itself. 

Lol

3 hours ago, Jake Chambers said:

But forreal, aren’t you scared that baneful entities can now posses you and send you to infinite insanity? Why do you assume you will only become this benign mouse and no other radical dangerous stuff can happen?

I've faced absolute evil already and integrated it using Love.

I am everything imaginable, including every evil you can imagine. And I love it all.

2 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

Would you credit your long meditation retreats for facilitating the baseline consciousness needed to be receptive to this phenomenon while on psychedelics?

Not at all.

Is it possible that your true self is the metaphysical entity and Leo is just its version of a physical dream?

My true self is: Infinity

As for the new ROA, would you say it's more or less dangerous than the half-joking but half-serious prospect of 5MeO + asphyxiation + paint thinners? Down to try either way.

Don't do stupid things like that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am everything imaginable, including every evil you can imagine. And I love it all.

@Leo Gura If you see cruelty and evil happening on the streets during normal life, how would you feel? Would you be overwhelmed by emotions and forget about your awakenings?

2 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura If you see cruelty and evil happening on the streets during normal life, how would you feel? Would you be overwhelmed by emotions and forget about your awakenings?

I see cruelty and evil every day when I flip through the news. Sometimes it makes me emotional, sometimes not. Just cause it makes you emotional doesn't change the fact that it's all Love.

Edited by Leo Gura

My Question is so even that Alien is limited? Like human? But it is more way developed than us.? How that became conscious of that? Is that rat  been born? 

3 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

My Question is so even that Alien is limited? Like human? But it is more way developed than us.? How that became conscious of that? Is that rat  been born? 

Anything that has a shape is limited by definition.

No, it was not born. It's a construction of my Mind. I created it.

Edited by Leo Gura

What your take on infinity now @Leo Gura? And why you wrote INFINITY all caps, so when you're saying infinity, Infinity and INFITITY, are we talking about three different things? 

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

@Leo Gura welcome to the world of spirituality outside of the human sphere. 

the few experiences I’ve had with specific aliens/angels/conscious energy bodies have all been intoxicating, life affirming and wonderful. 

I use to commune with a galactic purple octopus and it showed me many things about experience and perception. Was really sweet. 

the squirrel sounds cute, but probably to overwhelmingly shifting for my tastes. 

Interesting.

Sorry this sound awful but from my low stage of consciousness and lack of understanding I cant help but to see your experience as something I would expect to read if I went to some psychiatric hospital, asked the most mentally fucked and beyond insane patient to take a break from painting the walls with shit, gave them a pen and a paper and just asked them to write :D

1 minute ago, Arje said:

Sorry this sound awful but from my low stage of consciousness and lack of understanding I cant help but to see your experience as something I would expect to read if I went to some psychiatric hospital, asked the most mentally fucked and beyond insane patient to take a break from painting the walls with shit, gave them a pen and a paper and just asked them to write :D

Never been to a place like Erowid?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've faced absolute evil already and integrated it using Love.

goat shit

aspiring to reach this state

@Joyboy

23 minutes ago, Joyboy said:

What your take on infinity now @Leo Gura? And why you wrote INFINITY all caps, so when you're saying infinity, Infinity and INFITITY, are we talking about three different things? 

Yeah, that can get a bit confusing. Like if you upper case, is that at the absolute level, or when you lower case, is that at the relative level?

20 minutes ago, Arje said:

Interesting.

That's exactly your problem: you've convinced yourself that insanity is untruthful.

To understand the newest things I teach you will have to go to insanity and beyond.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

That's exactly your problem: you've convinced yourself that insanity is untruthful.

How do we separate the two insanities? One of them is when you awaken to truth and become incompatible with the others in the dark ages of our society. The other is when one "goes psycho."

It's all one thing but infinity comes in many degrees of fullness.

I've realized INFINITY to such a complete level that I became a solid block of pure consciousness.

5 minutes ago, musicandmath111 said:

Leo has no limits, hands down. What color was the mouse?

Whatever color Leo's body is.

11 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

How do we separate the two insanities? One of them is when you awaken to truth and become incompatible with the others in the dark ages of our society. The other is when one "goes psycho."

Why seperate them?

;)

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why seperate them?

;)

There isn't an enormous separation in my experience.  Insanity came with the territory of deep spiritual awakening.  I remember insanity and foreign, alien territory went hand in hand.  And you either decided to take the leap into the foreign territory of consciousness and awakening and oneness and love or you stayed where it was safe and sane.  

???????

I'm not open to psychic phenomenon. 

How do you know you aren't delusional or hallucinating? 

Why should I believe you ?

A glass eye in a ducks ass could see that psychic powers are not real.

People who claim that they have psychic powers are either:

-Mentally ill (for example schizophrenia and epilepsy can cause sufferers to hear voices, or to feel that they are able to see the future)

-Pretending to have supernatural abilities to make themselves look special, or gifted... better than everyone else with their cool supernatural powers.

-Pretending to have supernatural abilities to extort money from gullible people - even people who are grieving. It’s very unethical

BTW I'm gonna be the ball buster here and ask:  Does that Have anything to do with you upcoming awakening course ?;)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho