Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura It sounds like you were much more pleased with your experience as the mouse over human Leo. Any insights as to why you are choosing the Leo experience instead? 

Yes! Definitely. If I could push a button right now to leave my human life and become that mouse forever, I would. But I don't have that button. Not sure why. I think I would have to kill my body for that to be possible, but I don't really wanna risk that. I enjoy being Leo too.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The Leo experience became the mouse experience for several hours. Then I slowly returned to experiencing myself as human/classic God -- which is where I am right now.

@Leo Gura I see. The reason I asked was because during many of my OBE'S I would visit another house in another reality that I live in. Once I was there for several minutes memories would begin to come back to me of the life I was living there that I normally have no awareness of. I was very intrigued by this and it opened me up to the possibility of living multiple existences simultaneously. 

Edited by Matthew85

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura I see. The reason I asked was because during many of my OBE"S I would visit another house in another reality that I live in. Once I was there for several minutes memories would begin to come back to me of the life I was living there that I normally have no awareness of. I was very intrigued by this and it opened me up to the possibility of living multiple existences simultaneously. 

Possible. I haven't experienced that.

Edited by Leo Gura

How do you know that these are not subjective experiences?

Edited by UnbornTao

This sounds like a sort of god like mental gymnastics so infinitely pure and unable to make a wrong move, a wrong twist, flip, turn, you name it, without ‘not’ being able to work itself out. Hence the strange loop notion, always coming back on itself so completely it’s so conscious it can never be confused no matter how much and in whatever way it may try. I’ve awoken previously where I have had this sort of strange loopy intelligence where I could mentally see through every trick I’m playing on myself where I just couldn’t be confused as to what I’m doing and how I’m doing it to myself, regarding this particular life. But only as far as my own personal life goes, and how I could do it being any version from any human perspective. But I’m sure many here have been through that degree of awakening. A lot of it all memory now and conceptual, as the awakenings fade back into the background.
What you’re describing is way beyond anything I’ve ever encountered, but I’m open to it. I look forward to hearing your attempts of elaborating and explaining this all to us over time ??

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Think of it this way, I became so conscious that Leo's human body was radically recontextualized into this alien mouse. Leo's body did not physically change. The mouse body was superimposed within my consciousness.

Interesting, I think that makes a bit more sense

I was Omniscient.

Can you clarify what you mean by "Omniscient" here? 

I recall you saying before that omniscience will not tell you what lottery numbers will win in the future, because at that state lottery numbers and the future don't even exist as they are within the relative domain. Wouldn't "other humans" be within the same category? But it seems you are making a claim which says other humans aside from yourself have not experienced something like this. Does this mean that this particular state of omniscience was somewhat different than your previous states of omniscience?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

How do you plan on integrating that experience into your day to day?

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What you realize when you fully realize God is that you can exist as God in whatever form pleases you most. Mouse, human, or whatever. Have your pick and enjoy yourself.

are you saying there might be some "endgame" to spirituality after all?

5 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

EVERYTHING is a subjective experience.

Consciousness is Absolute Subjectivity. That's what Awakening reveals.

God is Infinite Imagination. When you truly grok this, you can turn yourself into a playful alien mouse.

Ta-DAAAA! xD

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Objective vs subjective is a duality that ultimately gets collapsed. That's like basic spirituality lol.

Edited by thepixelmonk

Just now, cle103 said:

cheese-board-lede.jpg + 7-Mouse-Trap-Mistakes-You_re-Making_1.jp =

3 minutes ago, nuwu said:

are you saying there might be some "endgame" to spirituality after all?

Yes and no.

The end game is INFINITY, but also you can explore whatever sub-infinities within INFINITY that you want. So in a sense the game never ends. You just explore INFINITY forever.

Edited by Leo Gura

Yes! Definitely. If I could push a button right now to leave my human life and become that mouse forever, I would. But I don't have that button. Not sure why. I think I would have to kill my body for that to be possible, but I don't really wanna risk that. I enjoy being Leo too.

@Leo Gura I have often felt this way during my OBE's visiting other realties. I often felt coming back to this reality and very heavy dense body extremely challenging. 

If we as God can exist as whatever form pleases us most, I would love if you were able to get some clarity on why you are choosing human Leo over this mouse existence. Please contemplate this question during future awakenings and see what insights you receive. Thank you!

Edited by Matthew85

1 minute ago, Loba said:

:x

1 minute ago, Loba said:
3 minutes ago, cle103 said:

hahahahaha

maybe it's time to add more cheese to the diet, true integration

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

9 minutes ago, cle103 said:

Not sure yet. This is totally new territory for me.

This mouse only exists for aesthetic reasons. It's a living work of art. You don't "use it", you just delight in being it. The mouse it is own goal and reward. It's like experiencing an endless alien orgasm.

Edited by Leo Gura

That's wonderful, funny last night I also encountered being transformed to alien-like consciousness and form that brought me to infinite bliss! But not something as elaborate and detailed like yours, but still wayyy beyond this world and what's possible without psychedelics.

Look forward to exploring more.

Psychedelics being illegal is a real disservice to humanity, hope that changes one day.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Loba LOL

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's like experiencing an endless alien orgasm.

Where do I sign up? 

This is the best visual representation I can find of how it behaves. But it has Leo's body. And it's not just a dumb animal, it's more intelligent than Albert Einstein.

squirrel-animated-gif-55_converted.gif

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura After experiencing the tremendous joy of being this alien mouse, did you have any challenges coming back to your life as Leo?