Revolutionary Think

Criminal Pedophile

208 posts in this topic

"When I was about 14 I was groomed and molested by a criminal pedophile. Contrary to popular myths, the net effect was purely positive. He was not a run-of-the-mill pedophile. He taught me radical openmindness. His love for me was insane. He made me who I am. It took 20 years, she was the reason I found God."

@Leo Gura

Was it a man or a woman or both?

Also did your parents know about this? Or did this person threaten you to not tell them (or did you not want to tell them?)

Sorry, typo. It was a he.

Nobody ever knew.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don't think it's the best example to say that pedophilia is love and then also declare that if someone was like that to his children he'd kill them. 

It's like saying murder is love but we're still locking you up in a cell for life. 

You're being reactionary, that's not radical acceptance. 

Edited by michaelcycle00

Leo's posts lately feel more and more authentic. I like that. 

talking about such difficult topics in such authentic way. I dont know how he mastered it

27 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

It's like saying murder is love

In this case the murder would be committed out of the love for your child. Everything is acted out of a love for something one way or another. Even when it can be so twisted and an unhealthy form in the relative domain. Love is the backdrop behind everything 

Thank you for sharing brother Leo, much love and respect for opening up about that. I understand your point, it's a purely logical one and will definitely offend people but makes sense. All criminal actions and acts of violence are executed out of a sense of love, however, twisted it is.

Interesting reality indeed. 

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@michaelcycle00 it’s called contextual paradox 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I don't think it's the best example to say that pedophilia is love and then also declare that if someone was like that to his children he'd kill them. 

It's like saying murder is love but we're still locking you up in a cell for life. 

You're being reactionary, that's not radical acceptance. 

but killing a pedo and locking up a murderer is also love.

Also holy shit, @Leo Gura that's some pretty big information to drop on us out of nowhere. So are you just ok with the fact that you were molested? like no trauma whatsoever?

I've never experienced anything like this, but it's crazy when you get to know people, how many of them have experienced some sort of molestation. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody ever knew.

Did you not want to tell them? Or did you not know it wasn't appropiate at the time? 

11 minutes ago, Revolutionary Think said:

Did you not want to tell them? Or did you not know it wasn't appropiate at the time? 

It would only have created needless drama and I enjoyed hanging out with him. It's not like I was raped or hurt.

You have to understand that pedophiles can be nice friendly people. They are not like monsters. Would you turn your friend in to the police?

Edited by Leo Gura

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It would only have created needless drama and I enjoyed hanging out with him. It's not like I was raped or hurt.

You have to understand that pedophiles can be nice friendly people. They are not like monsters.

You are a powerful force in this dream.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Leo Gura I guess if you enjoyed what the person did to you, didn't have any problems with it and in addition to that liked their company to each their own. 

"was the reason I found God." few posts before "Owen is ultimately the reason I found God. "

probably just a coincidence in wording 

11 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

"was the reason I found God." few posts before "Owen is ultimately the reason I found God. "

probably just a coincidence in wording 

Not a mistake. There are many people I have to thank for helping me find God.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to understand that pedophiles can be nice friendly people. They are not like monsters. Would you turn your friend in to the police?

I would if he was much older than me and molested me...