Revolutionary Think

Criminal Pedophile

208 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura You opened the doors of hell with that post Leo. This will be used against you for the rest of your life in all sort of sick ways :D

Eek.

Weaponizing and exploiting other's people vulnerability is the apanage of people who are not able to sit and face their own feelings. The joke is on them.

As above so below, as within so without.

I was listening yesterday to an interview of Gabor Maté by Tim Ferris. Tim Ferris apparently also came forward with his abuse and I don't think anyone in his community has been using this to torment him. I'm pretty sure he got a lot of support. 

-- 

As I mentioned Ferris, I thought I'd list here a few resources on the topic of child abuse and grooming.

https://tim.blog/2020/09/14/how-to-heal-trauma/

Here is a book review of Consent by Springora from the NY times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/16/books/review-consent-memoir-vanessa-springora.html

Edited by Etherial Cat

@Etherial Cat When people have some sort of  bias against you, Ethics are thrown out of the window :P

Edited by LSD-Rumi

5 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I'm just dead curious to know if Leo is sexually attracted to men. 

He said multiple times he is not. 

5 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Often that's what such a situation leads to. 

Right wing myth

It is pretty hard for my mind to really hold the absolute perspective that pedophiles just act out of love and the relative perspective that pedophiles should be restricted and if they go to far be thrown into prison simultaneously. 

6 minutes ago, Jannes said:

It is pretty hard for my mind to really hold the absolute perspective that pedophiles just act out of love and the relative perspective that pedophiles should be restricted and if they go to far be thrown into prison simultaneously. 

The absolute perspective isn't made to cancel relative perspectives. 

In the case of pedophilia, there are a whole lot of relative perspectives that need to be honored over " let just that man have its way, it's just all love anyway" .

Just now, Etherial Cat said:

The absolute perspective isn't made to cancel relative perspectives. 

In the case of pedophilia, there are a whole lot of relative perspectives that need to be honored over " let just that man have its way, it's just all love anyway" .

Of course of course. I am just saying that it’s hard for my mind to not jump to conclusion based on the relative or absolute perspective.

@Leo Gura Do you think we could evolve to a society where healthy Pedophilia is accepted or is the risk for rape to high? 
Right now I feel like it’s better that Pedophilia is demonized.

21 minutes ago, Jannes said:

The absolute perspective is that everything is Love. But additional to that, you can also say that pedophiles generally want to have a genuine loving personal relationship with a child, as if they were their husband/wife, not just sexually rape them and leave them on the street. You have to distinguish between pedophile and child molester. Most child molesters aren't actually pedophiles (and vice versa). They just want to exert power and find molesting children as one outlet for that if the opportunity arises. The thing though is that pedophilic relationships are probably not healthy for the child, hence it should be against the law.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Is Leo gay? 

People on the forum said he isn’t. 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

:(

Why ":(“? What would be wrong with Leo being gay ?

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The absolute perspective is that everything is Love. But additional to that, you can also say that pedophiles generally want to have a genuine loving personal relationship with a child, as if they were their husband/wife, not just sexually rape them and leave them on the street. You have to distinguish between pedophile and child molester. Most child molesters aren't actually pedophiles (and vice versa). They just want to exert power and find molesting children as one outlet for that if the opportunity arises. The thing though is that pedophilic relationships are probably not healthy for the child, hence it should be against the law.

What a bunch of BS.

2 hours ago, Chives99 said:

do you like men as well??

No

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

What a bunch of BS.

What is?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

19 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The absolute perspective is that everything is Love. But additional to that, you can also say that pedophiles generally want to have a genuine loving personal relationship with a child, as if they were their husband/wife, not just sexually rape them and leave them on the street. You have to distinguish between pedophile and child molester. Most child molesters aren't actually pedophiles (and vice versa). They just want to exert power and find molesting children as one outlet for that if the opportunity arises.

I agree but also in that sense even child molestor act out of love. And I think there can be a thin line between pedophile and child molestor.

19 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The thing though is that pedophilic relationships are probably not healthy for the child, hence it should be against the law.

That’s I think the right way of thinking about it. If its bad for the children in any way that has to have priority.

36 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Do you think we could evolve to a society where healthy Pedophilia is accepted or is the risk for rape to high? 
Right now I feel like it’s better that Pedophilia is demonized.

It cannot be accepted as in something that is allowed to occur because is many cases it will cause trauma.

But it does not have to be demonized, since all demonization is just stupidity and solves nothing.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

It seems to be common for survivors of groomers to be torn between various feelings towards their abusers.  Generally, there is a lot of enmeshment going there.

Maybe I know better than you my own situation?

It's funny that you guys dare to think you have more insight into my experiences and emotional state than I do.

But keep inventing stories. It's your dream, so dream away.

What I wrote is exactly the truth of the situation. And that's all there is to it. If you try to read something into this, or derive some conclusions out of this about my psychology, I guarantee you'll make a mistake.

I didn't share my story because I was traumatized or this is part of some healing process. I shared my story just because it was interesting and I have nothing to heal. Whether you understand that or not is not my problem.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It cannot be accepted as in something that is allowed to occur because is many cases it will cause trauma.

Okay agreed. I have very little knowledge about this topic. 

But it does not have to be demonized, since all demonization is just stupidity and solves nothing.

I think I saw something like an advertisement once about Pedophilia. It basically said "It’s okay to love children, it’s not okay to act it out. Go get help if you need to.“ I think that is the right message. Not "If you love children you are basically the lowest creature in society.“ The pedophiles hearing this will never get help because they will be to ashamed of themself. Demonization makes everything worse. 

Edited by Jannes

17 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

What is?

What you wrote about pedophilia is just plain false and unhelpful for a victim to heal.

-

Guys, you people know very well that from the absolute perspective everything is love. You can read about the most horrendous war crime from the unit 731 and still come at it from the spiritual absolute perspective and say it. 

But the question is, does it also manifest as love in the relative/mundane/three dimensional world? Does this behavior protect free will, health, integrity, does it show cares, etc ?

2 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Guys, you people know very well that from the absolute perspective everything is love. You can read about the most horrendous war crime from the unit 731 and still come at it from the spiritual absolute perspective and say it. 

But the question is, does it also manifest as love in the relative/mundane/three dimensional world? Does this behavior protect free will, health, integrity, does it show cares, etc ?

No one here is advocating for allowing of sex with children.

@Leo Gura probably just a tricky thing to share 99% of people will misunderstand and instantly draw conclusions 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No one here is advocating for allowing of sex with children.

Yes, I am aware of this. Any form of direct allowance of sex with children by member posting in this thread has never been my concern. I was pointing out at other narratives.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe I know better than you my own situation?

It's funny that you guys dare to think you have more insight into my experiences and emotional state than I do.

But keep inventing stories. It's your dream, so dream away.

What I wrote is exactly the truth of the situation. And that's all there is to it. If you try to read something into this, or derive some conclusions out of this about me, well, good luck with that.

I didn't share my story because I was traumatized or this is part of some healing process. I shared my story just because it was interesting and it doesn't bother me at all.

I'm sorry this is how it appears to you. I only wanted to help.