Leo Gura

Discussion: Should We Allow Sourcing?

171 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, BuddhistLover said:

They have shroom dispensaries in DC and Canada. Like, you can actually walk in there and buy some shrooms, and walk out and then eat them. 

Yes mostly in places like Vancouver, but also online shops... 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I say no, for all the reasons others here have said no.

1 hour ago, BuddhistLover said:

They have shroom dispensaries in DC and Canada. Like, you can actually walk in there and buy some shrooms, and walk out and then eat them. 

Yeah, but they aren't legal, they are yet operating somehow....

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I haven mulling over our no-sourcing policy. Should we allow some degree of sourcing for psychedelics since their legality varies from country to country and region to region? I don't really like the idea that discussion of sourcing should be prohibited when some of these substances/chemicals are legal around the world and we have a global audience.

This is just a discussion. No promises yet.

Yes 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Maybe we can openly talk about sourcing when its not specific to any one supplier like how the darknet works, legality, common scams, safe sourcing as a whole. sources of widely legal substances.

And keep actual sources of drugs that is widely illegal to PMs or hidden some way.   

Even if its fully legal for Leo it still might bring negative attention.

Maybe we can have a community driven place that's not on the official actualized site strictly for sourcing and maybe moderated by some actualized moderators. But that might turn to shit real quick :D

@Leo Gura my opinion is if its illicit like mdma or lsd dmt then no sourcing but if its a RC then sure, this comes to bite me in the ass because i still struggle to find MALT :[. but you DEF should lookout for yourself and your org before anyone of its individual members

Of course sourcing should be allowed. As long as it doesn't mean that this forum gets closed by the police or something, or that people get busted by the police.

If you stick to Mexico, the information is already available on the Internet, i.e put keywords in Facebook search.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Maybe trusted members could just pm one another, as has almost certainly been the case already.

@Leo Gura First, you are wondering whether to limit access to your content to people who are unable to cope with it, and now you want to facilitate their access to molecules?

14 hours ago, TheNovice said:

Maybe we can openly talk about sourcing when its not specific to any one supplier like how the darknet works, legality, common scams, safe sourcing as a whole. sources of widely legal substances.

This seems to be the safest option, opening a thread where people can ask questions on how to safely source, without sharing direct links.

13 hours ago, funkychunkymonkey said:

i still struggle to find MALT

Did you even try? If you search on tor for 5-meo-malt, only a website will come up. I can safely assume that everyone that has tried malt on this forum, has bought it from them.

@Brivido yeah. Ideally safe sourcing is kind of a extension of harm reduction and should be done with the same spirit and neutrality. Maybe Leo should add "Safe use and sourcing" in the psychedelics thread description and ban people with direct sources. 

But we should also think about how "norimes" view actualized and drugs. Some people feel like its a cult and helping with sourcing is like fanning the flames especially if Leo him self would be doing it. Even if its legal authorities still might find it problematic. If actualized is a obvious way to the drug market it might attract low integrity people. 

Its also not realistic to think that we can stop all people from spreading direct sources via Dms and in that case its on them. 

I 100% believe there’s a creative way to share this info…  this is truly a major harm reduction…. It could save lives. 

What about a safe testing mega thread/ sub forum?

On 7/5/2022 at 10:52 PM, Leo Gura said:

I haven mulling over our no-sourcing policy. Should we allow some degree of sourcing for psychedelics since their legality varies from country to country and region to region? I don't really like the idea that discussion of sourcing should be prohibited when some of these substances/chemicals are legal around the world and we have a global audience.

This is just a discussion. No promises yet.

It would be safer for anyone to know good sources all over the world.

I've seen some forums allow saying the name of the vendor without directly linking them. Maybe that could work.

It is frustrating to advocate for things and then not be able to share how to obtain it. Allowing discussion of sourcing would be extremely helpful in helping people not get scammed by shitty vendors so it would be better to allow it for that reason. But the potential legal issue makes it such a grey area.

1 hour ago, eggopm3 said:

I've seen some forums allow saying the name of the vendor without directly linking them. Maybe that could work.

It is frustrating to advocate for things and then not be able to share how to obtain it. Allowing discussion of sourcing would be extremely helpful in helping people not get scammed by shitty vendors so it would be better to allow it for that reason. But the potential legal issue makes it such a grey area.

So for instance, Smokey's Chem Site (is a site that exists)

Rare Chems (heard about this as well)

I haven't used them but I know people who have.

I just use darknet / TOR -- most effective.

I'd love to hear darknet world market etc vendor reviews on here, but at the same time I don't think that would be good for this place.

Mods, delete this if need be. But this thread was practically begging for someone to start with sourcing talk.

@Leo Gura yesss please! I am so stuck and have no idea where to start and have been trying for a while. Would be super helpful to have somewhere to turn for some direction :D