Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

So, can you vape this stuff?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art freebase is meant for smoking, hcl is for snorting plugging and... injecting lol. Don't inject though. That gives me the heeby-jeeby's :S

5meo is super short and the trip is extended by administering rectally (plugged). Freebase can be converted to hcl by applying a small amount of vinegar, diluted with water, pulled into a needle-less syringe and plugged. Be sure to put the syringe exactly half way in by placing a rubber band just after the half way point. And make sure your stomach and butt is empty. To avoid loss of substance and vomiting. These last two points do matter. Never eat before a 5meo trip lol well, if you want to lose a few pounds...eat before a 5meo trip hahaha

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

This sounds all nice and good but isnt this just basic nonduality 101? I mean everything is an illusion is not a new teaching, it's pretty basic stuff. It's as old as spirituality. I doubt budhha was not aware of this.

Also I have a question, why are you not aware of the things that these great masters talk about like other realms, angels, demons, disembodied beings, celestial beings, different universes, different dimensions, past lives etc many more things that they speak of like 84th universe. Why are you not become aware of any of these things in your trips? Because if your awareness really is higher in those states, you'd have to be able to be aware of these things effortlessly. It's only natural that a Phd student would understand everything that bachelor student knows and much more. But it doesn't seem to be the case here. Why is that?

@Salvijus hey...uh, I don't mean to butt in, and I don't want to come across as if I think I know everything (even though that is the goal haha)...but I'm pretty sure the power in Leo's teachings is his concentration of material. The problem is never that there is too little information, the problem is that the truth is spread too much and diluted into tales and poems. There's an excess of information that is simply not required. It would be like asking a Russian "I have 5 pints of water, and you only have 5 tiny glasses of water" but it's actually vodka and if you drank those 5 shots of "water" it would put you on your ass haha. Less is more in my opinion <3

Hey <3 @Aaron p

I was trying to make a point actually about leo dissmising budhha in previous comment but whatev, it dosnt matter really. 

:)

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

So, can you vape this stuff?

Yes. I’m not sure if the optimal vaping temp. My vape only goes up to 428F which works, yet is likely inefficient. If I had a higher setting, I would try it. 

It goes str8 to Infinity of ❤️. True MIND. 

Talking like I used 5 meo but lets say I know.

Pure pure pure Love. Pure Love

Edited by zeroISinfinity

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@ivory Just do it and face your fear.

It's like taking a cold shower. You just do it.

Then you will get used to it and enjoy it.

5-MeO-DMT is a very benevolent psychedelic. It doesn't screw around.

Sweet! It's time then

7 hours ago, Salvijus said:

This sounds all nice and good but isnt this just basic nonduality 101? I mean everything is an illusion is not a new teaching, it's pretty basic stuff. It's as old as spirituality. I doubt budhha was not aware of this.

Also I have a question, why are you not aware of the things that these great masters talk about like other realms, angels, demons, disembodied beings, celestial beings, different universes, different dimensions, past lives etc many more things that they speak of like 84th universe. Why are you not become aware of any of these things in your trips?

First of all, I have become aware of some of those things and so do others when they trip.

But more importantly, all of those things are still imaginary (since all form is imaginary).

Infinite Consciousness is higher than all those things.

Nonduality has many degrees to it. It all sounds the same but one's consciousness of it can go deeper and deeper.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes. I’m not sure if the optimal vaping temp. My vape only goes up to 428F which works, yet is likely inefficient. If I had a higher setting, I would try it. 

I know you mentioned this and my vape is much hotter than yours going to 460. You vape yeah?

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Leo Gura Leo,

Have you known anyone to puke, or fall into a deep depression followed by 5Meo? Also are people highly vocal and loud during?

◭"89"

14 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura Leo,

Have you known anyone to puke, or fall into a deep depression followed by 5Meo? Also are people highly vocal and loud during?

Puking will definitely happen if you don't trip on an empty stomach. But I have not puked in over 100 trips because I observe proper protocol.

People fall into depression and have ego backlash for all sorts of reasons unrelated to 5-MeO-DMT. Any serious spiritual work can bring that about.

Yes, expect some ego backlash if you trip deep.

I have never been loud. Nor has anyone I've trip-sat. But of course some people will kick and scream.

For me it is too deep an experience for words. I trip mostly in silence.

Leo how do you handle it? 5meo dmt sounds like a very intense experience. Such a mentally strong human being. Amazing

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Smoking psychedelics make me nauseated and I think I am not the only one. If you don't want to puke then choose a roa different than vaping.

1 hour ago, diamondpenguin said:

Leo how do you handle it? 5meo dmt sounds like a very intense experience. Such a mentally strong human being. Amazing

It is challenging at times.

But the hardest part is handling being disconnected from God consciousness. Once you get high enough, being off 5-MeO-DMT is the hard part.

I am not mentally strong. I am just passionate.

Can understand what you mean to an extent. Tried the mushrooms because you reccomend the psychedelics. And so it seemed interesting. And when I ate the mushrooms the world seemed like this blank canvas that gets painted on by reality. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@Leo Gura I have never taken psychedelics before. Are there any safety tips you would give us to not get caught buying them? Or is the chance of that very small if we use online methods?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It is challenging at times.

But the hardest part is handling being disconnected from God consciousness. Once you get high enough, being off 5-MeO-DMT is the hard part.

I am not mentally strong. I am just passionate.

That sounds liberating. To be clear, you’re saying the come down period of detaching from that peak is worse than the fear of going through the death itself? 

What do you have to say about someone planning to have a first 5meo breakthrough? Is there anything to fear really? 

26 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura I have never taken psychedelics before. Are there any safety tips you would give us to not get caught buying them? Or is the chance of that very small if we use online methods?

I don't answer sourcing questions.

My advice is to be careful when it comes to all things psychedelic. Take extra precautions so you don't regret anything.

13 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

That sounds liberating. To be clear, you’re saying the come down period of detaching from that peak is worse than the fear of going through the death itself? 

People's reactions vary.

Peaks can definitely be terrifying at times. But you acclimate to it as your understanding grows.

Facing fear is the whole path in a nutshell.

What do you have to say about someone planning to have a first 5meo breakthrough? Is there anything to fear really? 

Just face it. Have positive expectations and let your passion for Truth and Love guide you.

Fear will defnitely happen before you reach Infinite Love. That can't be helped and it shouldn't matter.

All fear is delusion. But that doesn't mean you can't harm yourself in the relative domain of human life.

The thing you fear the most is Infinite Love.

Hey guys i have a newbie question regarding testing kit. 

i was wondering if by looking up LSD testing kit, i found the ehrlich reagent. Does it mean i only need to use that to test if my substance is LSD? Or do i also need to use the other reagents to make sure its not mdma or cocaine etc?

basically im wondering if you only test your substance against 1 reagent , and it would be enough?

also for LSD, does the ehrlich reagent work with all forms of synthetic LSD? Like 1-p LSD, 1-cp LSD, 1B-LSD, etc?

is there any website that explains testing kit for dummies?

thanks guys

@lostmedstudent yes it works. But please ask these newbie questions not in this forum. Just do a quick google search.

Is someone here who knows a report about an heroin user who takes 5 meo dmt? Would be interesting about the comparison between these substances from a heroin user perspective

Edited by OBEler