Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,963 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Is someone here who knows a report about an heroin user who takes 5 meo dmt? Would be interesting about the comparison between these substances from a heroin user perspective

Talking about heroin and other addictive drugs is discouraged on the forum. 

@Serotoninluv ok got it, was just curious

What is the best way to store 5 meo freebase long term for lets say 5 to 10 years from now? I just want to use plugging as method, because what I heard it is best for beginners.

• Does it make a big difference in terms of storage, if you convert freebase to HCL before you put it in the fridge for years?
  • Would it be wise to partition a portion of 1g into 10 little bags with 100 mg each full of 5Meo? Or it doesn't matter, if you put 1g in one bag? But everytime you want to trip, you would need to open this bag and so it comes more often in contact with oxygen. What is the best way here?

Edited by OBEler

I haven't noticed any degradation in quality if it's kept in a dry, dark place.

You can vacuum seal it if you want very long term storage. Although it will keep for years even without that. Chemicals are generally very stable. Active peyote has been found in thousand year old tombs.

I would not partition 1g into 100mg bags. 1g is not a lot to begin with. You will lose material on each plastic bag as it clings.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I store single doses of psychedelics in folded paper. I make a pocket and put the dose in it, then pack all the folded paper pockets into a plastic bag. I have checked, no degradation for months and I don't have to weigh a dose every single time I want to trip.

@ShamanicAnarchist Yes, you realized that You/God is Infinite Love!

That's the ultimate realization.

Your bad first trip was simply due to fear and resistance. You had to face that fear and surrender in order to break through to Love.

I've decided to take the plunge. One of my friends who has been dabbling in psychedelics wants to try 5-MeO-DMT with me. My question is, is it a bad idea for me and my friend to trip sit each other not having any experience with the substance? Or should we seek someone out who is experienced to watch over us?

@ivory That's fine. Just don't both take it at once.

19 minutes ago, ivory said:

I've decided to take the plunge. One of my friends who has been dabbling in psychedelics wants to try 5-MeO-DMT with me. My question is, is it a bad idea for me and my friend to trip sit each other not having any experience with the substance? Or should we seek someone out who is experienced to watch over us?

You could go either way. The nice thing about your friend is that you have inherent trust in each other that can be important. I would start out with a fairly low dose - it won’t be overwhelming, yet it could be underwhelming the first time. Personally, I would rather be underwhelmed than overwhelmed the first time. 

I would like a trip sitter that has positive energy and is chill. If someone around me is a nervous Nellie, I can pick up on that vibe. If I was a first-timer and I said my reality is turning odd, I’d like a trip sitter that might say something like “it’s ok, I’m here. Go with the flow. It’s love. It’s beautiful”. If the sitter responded “OMG!! Is it supposed to be like this!!?? Maybe you took too much! Should I call the paramedics?”. That energy would cause a turn for the worse. 

In this case, a nice thing about 5-Meo is that it won’t last too long. A peak of only 20min. or so. I would have the mindset that it will be a beautiful experience. Like a child excited to go on a ride at the amusement park. 

16 hours ago, ivory said:

@Serotoninluv Thanks. Is there any advice you would like to share? What do you wish you would have known?

From what I’ve read of your experience with psychedelics, you seem ready and in a good place. I would follow your heart and what’s worked for you. For me, if I feel a calling, I trust it. Heading into the trip, I try to have a genuine, positive mindset - one of openness, curiosity and anticipation. And I like just a smidge of nervousness mixed with giddiness. A little bit of nervous is reflective that this is an important new event for me and the giddiness is reflective that I’m excited about it. The days preceding a trip, I try to nourish my mind and body - I will avoid junk food and negative stuff - like negative news, arguments, disturbing movies etc. Rather, I’d spend some time in nature, yoga, creating art etc. 

@Serotoninluv I just got my hands on NN-DMT. I'm going to give that a whirl first. I know it's nothing like 5-MeO but I'm curious to try it. Oddly, I'm more afraid of NN than I am 5-MeO. I just need to get my hands on a mcg scale and a pipe which may be hard to come by during the quarantine.

1 minute ago, ivory said:

@Serotoninluv I just got my hands on NN-DMT. I'm going to give that a whirl first.

Good stuff :D

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo Gura.

You are also a taco

30 minutes ago, ivory said:

You are also a taco

I've been called worse.

@Leo Gura Hi Guru, this might be slightly off-topic but very related to the consciousness work.  I would like to know whether your parents are alive or Not? I know your mother is alive as you mentioned her in your last video, but what about your father? and how old is he? and also how openminded and conscious he is to the nature of the Reality?  Please do answer. I want to know because as you exploring DEEP and DEEPEST state of Being how is it affecting the Universes (parents) You (LEO) was born IN. 

Asking this in relation to the implications of "ONENESS" as I experience it very strongly, I have been experimenting with everything to tweak the wakefulness of my body and one of the main obstacles I have faced is the level of the consciousness of my parent and siblings. If I reach a certain level of consciousness I just to comprehend/articulate the "parents" aspect of my Imagination and after a complete comprehension of these aspects they will dissolve/die and quite honestly I have brought my Mother's body to Nearly death and then I had to consciously stop and give Myself something which will put a Stop on my thought process which runs pretty DEEP. 

I only know You who can comprehend the standpoint I am coming from and would shed some light. I would be happy to have a conversation on Call, but if you are not comfortable as I have just joined this Forum; we can chat here. 

And thanks to You Leo for Your very existence. Cannot Thank You enough. 

Best Regards,

4 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmad said:

@Leo Gura Hi Guru, this might be slightly off-topic but very related to the consciousness work.  I would like to know whether your parents are alive or Not? I know your mother is alive as you mentioned her in your last video, but what about your father? and how old is he? and also how openminded and conscious he is to the nature of the Reality?  Please do answer. I want to know because as you exploring DEEP and DEEPEST state of Being how is it affecting the Universes (parents) You (LEO) was born IN. 

Asking this in relation to the implications of "ONENESS" as I experience it very strongly, I have been experimenting with everything to tweak the wakefulness of my body and one of the main obstacles I have faced is the level of the consciousness of my parent and siblings. If I reach a certain level of consciousness I just to comprehend/articulate the "parents" aspect of my Imagination and after a complete comprehension of these aspects they will dissolve/die and quite honestly I have brought my Mother's body to Nearly death and then I had to consciously stop and give Myself something which will put a Stop on my thought process which runs pretty DEEP. 

I only know You who can comprehend the standpoint I am coming from and would shed some light. I would be happy to have a conversation on Call, but if you are not comfortable as I have just joined this Forum; we can chat here. 

And thanks to You Leo for Your very existence. Cannot Thank You enough. 

Best Regards,

I wouldn't worry about your parents. Treat them as independent of you. Sounds like you got a lot of stuff/attachment around them. As in, childhood issues that need to let go.