Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Arzack said:

But level all these out and you find that "effective/breakthrough doses" don't vary much.

Yes they do

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

56 minutes ago, Arzack said:

So why not kill myself instead of going through all that shit? 

You aren't real to begin with, so death is just another fantasy of yours.

Why not stop fantasizing and become conscious of something true?

@Arzack - It seems very clear to me that your fear is holding you back. For 5 meo, you've intentionally NOT done breakthrough doses. You won't hardly even feel a fucking thing... And therefor haven't.  For smoking... Start with 10, then increase by 2mgs each time until breakthrough. For plugging, start with 15mgs and increase by 5mgs each time until breakthough. Simple. 

If you don't want to breakthrough and keep pussyfooting around at the small dose level without going higher and think that you'll get something out of it you are fooling yourself. And missing out... Big time. 

Also 125mgs of LSD is a regular dose for most people. Last time I did it I did twice that amount and had the most profound LSD trip of my life.

If you are to scared to increase your doses, then perhaps work on yourself more. Watch Leo's video on shamanic breathing as that will likely allow you to work on your energetic blocks and move forward from there. Even shamanic breathing is work tho. All of this is work. You have to work to get results. Period.  

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

I know guys, I just don't have the guts and motivation to take breakthrough doses. That's because of my soul age which is only 3rd lv. mature. I know for a fact that the trip to hell of a breakthrough dose would only last few seconds but I'm still too lazy and scared to do it. You old souls (most probably you all are in this forum) couldn't understand...

@Arzack are you saying then that there is not a strong enough desire to discover Truth or that the lack of motivation is due to a fear of the unknown or fear of death?

Either way don't push yourself if you aren't ready.  When it is "time" it will dawn.  Inquiry into your true nature is fine but only when it is time.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Arzack - "Old souls" and "new souls" don't exist. A breakthough will teach you that. Hell, even science will teach you that. Remember "energy cannot be created nor destroyed" 

Fear can be a real bitch. I've faced it with doing MEO many many times. But guess what? On the other side of that fear is complete liberation and bliss. @Leo Gura has said (along the lines of) "you think its going to be hell then you do it and it's like landing on feathers" . 

A NIN song title comes to mind... "The only way out... Is through"

Stop making excuses and either : -Face your fear directly

- work on yourself with breakwork enough to eventually face your fear

- continue with the same patterns, living the same life and make no progress once so ever. 

Edited by nowimhere

17 minutes ago, Arzack said:

my soul age which is only 3rd lv. mature

This ain't no mmorpg my dude

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

I appreciate all the advice... but soul age/reincarnation is a thing. Google The michael teachings soul age, and you'll find many similarities with Leo's "colors stages". 

Edited by Arzack

6 minutes ago, Arzack said:

I appreciate the advice... but 

Excuses... Excuses....

29 minutes ago, Arzack said:

I know for a fact that the trip to hell of a breakthrough dose would only last few seconds

You don’t know that. You are creating a story. If you keep telling yourself a made-up story and believe it, it will likely be a self-fulfilling prophecy. . . 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

You don’t know that. You are creating a story. If you keep telling yourself a made-up story and believe it, it will likely be a self-fulfilling prophecy. . . 

Beside my experience with constant bad trips with sub-breakthrough doses, I can cite Chris Bache and Stanislav Grof countless trustworthy reports.

6 minutes ago, nowimhere said:

Excuses... Excuses....

lol I know, fuck me, fear is a bitch, but intense suffering is a thing, even if very brief, it's still fucking scary as fuck.

25 minutes ago, nowimhere said:

@Arzack - "Old souls" and "new souls" don't exist. 

It is possible that this is indeed being imagined and when you as God have imagined a soul living through so many lives that it finally awakens to itself is not out of the realm of possibility.

I have not become directly conscious that it is being imagined but its possible.  After the shit i have seen anything is.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Arzack you should prepare yourself by doing a lot of meditation. You will see then  how much trash were in you.

8 minutes ago, tedens said:

@Arzack you should prepare yourself by doing a lot of meditation. You will see then  how much trash were in you.

I tried already, and I don't agree with that. How do you explain people not attaining after a life-time of intensive meditation and others attaining without meditating a single minute in their life? 

Again, imo only very old souls can attain without psychdelics, see my signature for more info/explanations.

3 hours ago, Arzack said:

That's because of my soul age which is only 3rd lv. mature.

This is just a BS story you made up.

You have no soul at all. You are God imagining things like levels of souls. You need to keep making up excuses for staying so limited.

I know for a fact that the trip to hell of a breakthrough dose would only last few seconds but

You don't know shit. You are making up fantasies of hell. It doesn't have to be that way. But it could if you keep insisting its gonna happen.

I'm still too lazy and scared to do it.

This is the truth. Good for admitting it.

@Leo Gura Leo have you become directly conscious that past lives are not being imagined by God?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Leo Gura Leo have you become directly conscious that past lives are not being imagined by God?

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

Please excuse me the offtopic but idk if it was the way you said that phrase, I swear something really weird happened here for some seconds when I read  "... are not being imagined by God".

I got something hahah.

Wooow very wacky when you said "being imagined by God". Makes me feel like there is only One here imagining stuff.

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

Please excuse me the offtopic but idk if it was the way you said that phrase, I swear something really weird happened here for some seconds when I read  "... are not being imagined by God".

I got something hahah.

Wooow very wacky when you said "being imagined by God". Makes me feel like there is only One here imagining stuff.

Cuz you are God just hallucinating all of this.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

44 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

All of life is imagined by God, so of course past lives are too. The entire past is. God has no life and no past unless it imagines one.

This I have been directly conscious of.

If some spiritual teacher is talking about past lives, that's your clue that they are not fully Awake. There is no life or past at all at the highest level of Consciousness.