Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,963 posts in this topic

@Arzack - A breakthough IS pure Nirvana and bliss. But no words can describe it. It's also like pure heaven and pure hell at the same time... Because thats what God IS. It is everything... All rolled into one. But don't let the dark side freak you out, cause it's perfectly balanced by heaven, so to speak.

When you come back... "The afterglow" stage, is like a full body cosmic orgasm. (As martin has referred to) . I have a more vulgar term, I like to say its like "being skull fucked by god" . Nothing touches that feeling. Nothing. It's the most amazing high you'll ever have. Hands down. And even then, it's still scary for the ego you to do again... Cause the ego just wants control of everything... And with MeO you are literally killing the ego self. So the ego doesn't exactly like that beforehand lol. I always get mega fear beforehand. And the longer I DON'T do it... The bigger that fear gets for whatever reason. Regardless, after I do it. I am more than happy I did :)

For plugging, you have to clean your bum out. I always make sure I poo before hand THEN shower and clean out my bum with my fingers and soap. Otherwise your getting a diluted effect. 

Also, I'd highly suggest setting up a strong daily meditation practice beforehand. So you can allow yourself to fully let go.... I meditated for a hour every day for 30 days beforehand. And I'm over a year of daily one hour meditations now. Additionally, I read this entire thread (one hell of a long read lol) and did more research. Probably 30+ hours of research before going into it.... So I (kinda) knew what to expect, logistically speaking. But nothing can prepare you otherwise for the radical reality of the truth (the Godhead). But again... Fully worth it. 100%

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

18 hours ago, nowimhere said:

Wow. 

lol what's up?

Anyway, I'd like to ask, please, feel free to say no: you said that after doing it regularly you had less fear of repeating the experience right? I'm not judging you, now I don't even have the motivation to take sub-breakthrough doses, mostly because I have come to know they are useless anyway (not that a bunch of them weren't necessary after I first learned about psychedelics, before reading Martin Ball and Chris Bache literature: no breakthrough no party), I'm just curious: what made you stop eventually? Also, you're trying sub-breakthrough doses plugged now, are these just intensely unpleasant (without the eventual Nirvana phase)? 

Edited by Arzack

1 hour ago, Arzack said:

lol what's up?

Anyway, I'd like to ask, please, feel free to say no: you said that after doing it regularly you had less fear of repeating the experience right? I'm not judging you, now I don't even have the motivation to take sub-breakthrough doses, mostly because I have come to know they are useless anyway (not that a bunch of them weren't necessary after I first learned about psychedelics, before reading Martin Ball and Chris Bache literature: no breakthrough no party), I'm just curious: what made you stop eventually? Also, you're trying sub-breakthrough doses plugged now, are these just intensely unpleasant (without the eventual Nirvana phase)? 

First beakthrough with plugging! Well over a dozen attempts to get to that point. 60mgs. Freebase. 13th total breakthrough. 

Takeaway: Let go, let God. 

Which is ultimately just a strange loop if you think about it. 

We are all one. One with other humans, animals and "inanimate" objects. Everything is conscious. Everything. 

Smoking it is kinda like that slingshot ride you see at carnivals, you just strap in (take the hit) and BOOM! Your rocketed into space.

Plugging is more like a rollercoaster. You stap in (take your dose) then you go up up up up up up up then you just go off.

Reason I stopped was more personal. Had a number of things going on personally, legal and other. I didn't want that to dilute the trip and potentially make it a bad one. Headspace is important. It takes a lot of courage to face your death, consciously. 

In regards to your question about fear... I already answered this in the above post. But since you haven't had a breakthough you wouldn't understand. Essentially you die. Your ego dies. It's the most amazing thing you'll ever expereince, but your ego now KNOWS that this thing can "kill you" so to speak. And it doesn't like that at all. (Even tho it quite enjoys itself and the experience once it comes back "online") It's a oxymoron. A paradox. But again, totally worth it. 

@nowimhere Good work, but your dose is still too low for the kind of breakthroughs required.

Gradually, gradually, see how high you can go without whiting out. White out is no good. You should have some decent headroom before white out.

For me, 30mg is getting to max territory. 15mg is a normal breakthrough. 25mg is a heavy as fuck breakthrough. Plugging.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@nowimhere

'You go up up'

More like 'down down' in my experience... then up (even though I never reached that point, I never took a breakthrough dose, but I BELIEVE it does eventually go up... because i saw some shit/Synchronicities, see my signature for info). 

Yeah it's a paradox, fear stops you but it can also be the bigger drive. That's the path I'm following now because I'm too scared of psychedelics, maybe a terminal illness will push me off my comfort zone. Yes, I'm drunk right now, lol. RIP in peace.

Edited by Arzack

@Leo Gura - Thanks , I guess if 60mgs is just the "entry point" of a breakthough for me, then I can go higher. I know with smoking 10mgs was entry and 15mgs was heavy as fuck.

I have never whited out as of yet. At least I THINk I haven't.  I keep hearing everyone talk about this "all enveloping white light" , but never had that full effect. There is white, at times, but never all enveloping for a long duration. Usually, if anything, its in the beginning and at most a couple seconds.  It's more of a "the room goes away, you go away" kind of thing. From there is the formless, infinite, mostly "uncharted" territory of non-duality.  Perhaps my next plugging trip I'll try 65mgs or even 70mgs.

I almost thought that if you only broke through via smoking that you couldn't break through with plugging. Glad to have been determined enough to be proven wrong :)  

Edited by nowimhere

I can report that sublingual 5-MeO-DMT does not work at all :(

On 3/18/2020 at 3:52 PM, Identity said:

Daym, just watched this video of Martin Ball talking about 5-MeO-DMT and it completely changed my perspective on it and gave a deeper understanding of what awakening is and what it takes to awaken. Especially powerful for people that are sceptical I think :)

This guy is a legend. I watched most of his videos on you tube and read his books are great too. His least tolerance for bullshit is enviable.  His interview with Leo was also eye opening for me.

Found a funny video. Don't know if it's already been shared here. Enjoy.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I can report that sublingual 5-MeO-DMT does not work at all :(

Shitty man. Thanks for letting us know ! 

Hey guys, I've never tried more than a micro-dose through my rectum, and it made me shit very soon (BTW I never brokethrough by smoking/vaping either, my max was 5 mg). I also found this good guide to the rectal ROA: reddit post

My concern is that if I plug a breakthrough dose (90 mg according to reports on this thread), when the trip will get too intense I'll shit the remaining dose out, what do you think?

@Arzack You must do it on empty bowels and hold it for 15 minutes.

After which you can shit if you want but the dose will have already absorbed.

It's just not a problem if you do it right.

1 hour ago, Arzack said:

My concern is that if I plug a breakthrough dose (90 mg according to reports on this thread), when the trip will get too intense I'll shit the remaining dose out, what do you think?

Breakthrough dose varies, based on an person’s sensitivity level. About 30mg is a breakthrough dose for most people (but not all). For most people, a 90mg dose would be an extremely high dose. It could send a person into a blackout, be counter-productive and cause unwanted side effects. It could be that your breakthrough dose is 90mg, yet that is an extremely high dose and I would recommend starting at lower doses and work your way up until you find your breakthrough dose. I had a 30mg trip so strong that it took me months to re-acclimate. 

As well, I would not initially assume that you will have the same breakthrough dose for all batches of 5-Meo you acquire. 

23 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Breakthrough dose varies, based on an person’s sensitivity level. About 30mg is a breakthrough dose for most people (but not all). For most people, a 90mg dose would be an extremely high dose. It could send a person into a blackout, be counter-productive and cause unwanted side effects. It could be that your breakthrough dose is 90mg, yet that is an extremely high dose and I would recommend starting at lower doses and work your way up until you find your breakthrough dose. I had a 30mg trip so strong that it took me months to re-acclimate. 

As well, I would not initially assume that you will have the same breakthrough dose for all batches of 5-Meo you acquire. 

The fact that it took you months to "re-acclimatize" is just a confirmation that high doses can leave you in a state of psychosis if they are not high enough to breakthrough (source: thousand of government-backed trials reported by Stanislav Grof in the 70'). 

This happened to me too when I tried my higher dose yet (125 ug LSD + cannabis).

If you breakthrough with a "long lasting drug" (either LSD/psilocybin or rectal 5-meo, or you need to smoke/vape a breakthrough dose of 5-meo 3-4 times in a row) you eventually reach a temporary/permanent (depending on your soul age/amount of past breakthrough doses taken) state of nirvana and you avoid this re-acclimatization phase.

Edited by Arzack

Also Grof disagrees about the "personal sensitivity level" you and Leo argue about. He did many trials and discovered that these drugs affect mostly the brain, and therefore doses do not vary much from person to person.

I suspect Leo doesn't want people to commit suicide on the come-up of a proper rectal breakthrough dose when he says 30 mg rectal 5-meo is enough for him.

Edited by Arzack

17 minutes ago, Arzack said:

The fact that it took you months to "re-acclimatize" is just a confirmation that high doses can leave you in a state of psychosis if they are not high enough to breakthrough (source: thousand of government-backed trials reported by Stanislav Grof in the 70'). 

This happened to me too when I tried my higher dose yet (125 ug LSD + cannabis).

If you breakthrough with a "long lasting drug" (either LSD/psilocybin or rectal 5-meo, or you need to smoke/vape a breakthrough dose of 5-meo 3-4 times in a row) you eventually reach a temporary/permanent (depending on your soul age/amount of past breakthrough doses taken) state of nirvana and you avoid this re-acclimatization phase.

I don´t know man, maybe you should take that theory with a little more skepticism. All this soul/past live is seems a little... just a theory.

20 minutes ago, Arzack said:

Also Grof disagrees about the "personal sensitivity level" you and Leo argue about. He did many trials and discovered that these drugs affect mostly the brain, and therefore doses do not vary much from person to person.

I can definitely confirm this is false.

Personal sensitivity is a huge factor. You can easily validate this yourself by reading trip reports and tripping with a wide variety of friends. Your friends will react in very different ways to the same dose.

At this point I have taken so much 5-MeO-DMT that I don't take any more. It's become too powerful for me. So not only does sensitively vary from person to person, it will change for you over time as you go deeper with each trip. So be careful. You will become more sensitive after some deep breakthroughs.

38 minutes ago, Arzack said:

If you breakthrough with a "long lasting drug" (either LSD/psilocybin or rectal 5-meo, or you need to smoke/vape a breakthrough dose of 5-meo 3-4 times in a row) you eventually reach a temporary/permanent state of nirvana (depending on your soul age/amount of past breakthrough doses taken) and you avoid this re-acclimatization phase.

This is all theory and not actuality. The experience I’m referring to was what is referred to as a “breakthrough experience”. Yet the term “breakthrough experience” is relative. We use this term in an effort to communicate with each other, yet there is no objective, universal “breakthrough experience”. . . I’ve done 5-Meo dozens of times, with including sub-“breakthrough” doses and high doses that caused a blackout. 

I’m not talking about sub-breakthrough doses that causes mental instability at the personal level. I’m talking about trips so deep it takes months to integrate and process at the human level. Imagine being blind in a world in which everyone is blind. Then you can see and are the only one that can see. Integrating this at the level of human life will take some time. 

Imo/Ime, creating constructs and rules about how 5-Meo is at the level of personal/human cognition, which is a limitation that would need to get surrendered to reach deeper levels. 

31 minutes ago, Arzack said:

Incorrect.  I would recommend less theorizing / speculating and obtaining more direct experience. That will give you a deeper level of understanding. 

For me, 35mg or greater causes a blackout with zero recall. 

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I can definitely confirm this is false.

Personal sensitivity is a huge factor. You can easily validate this yourself by reading trip reports and tripping with a wide variety of friends. Your friends will react in very different ways to the same dose.

At this point I have taken so much 5-MeO-DMT that I don't take any more. It's become too powerful for me. So not only does sensitively vary from person to person, it will change for you over time as you go deeper with each trip.

I don't argue with that. That's why set and setting also play a role. But level all these out and you find that "effective/breakthrough doses" don't vary much.

For example: I was close to committing suicide on my first medium-high psychedelics dose (ayahuasca) because of wrong internal believes (beside the intense drug-induced fear): I thought aliens would appear and torture me to death to prevent me from divulging my discoveries (yes, I know, WTF? See my signature). So why not kill myself instead of going through all that shit? 

Edited by Arzack