TheAlchemist

If someone really understood your essence, how would they describe you?

24 posts in this topic

Credits for this question go to Daniel Schmachtenberger. Please answer the following question as honestly and openly as you feel comfortable doing:

(Edit: I mean at the relative level, it's meant as a question to help see each other's deeper feelings about themselves to be better able to connect)

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

How is this question different from the old “who are you?” 

Like how can you answer that without years of experience, experimentation and introspection? 

A ball of empathy, wrapped in a ball of rage, wrapped in a ball of steel that prevents most people from seeing either of the former. Peppered with delusions and misconceptions throughout all layers.

If you want to go less abstract than that, uh... enterprising, growth-motivated, and mercantile in nature.

Make big number go up = happy. Whatever big number happens to be at the time. Money, audience size, etc.

For most easily accessible understanding, just INTJ I guess.

Edited by Yarco

2 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

Credits for this question go to Daniel Schmachtenberger. Please answer the following question as honestly and openly as you feel comfortable doing:

The better question is DO YOU know how to describe your essence?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

Light

If we're talking about in the relative then something like.. Lover, Misfit, Warrior.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 hours ago, puporing said:

If we're talking about in the relative then something like..

Important distinction. On the absolute your/my/our perfect description is infinity. Interesting to see how infinite identity breaks down into concepts like

2 hours ago, puporing said:

Lover, Misfit, Warrior.

@TheAlchemist In my case it would be: Addicted to beauty and meaning

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

Important distinction. On the absolute your/my/our perfect description is infinity. Interesting to see how infinite identity breaks down into concepts like

@TheAlchemist In my case it would be: Addicted to beauty and meaning

Through the finite we know the infinite. : )

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

I should have provided better context. Yes, it's meant more so at a relative human level, as a simple question to try to get to know and connect with someone better. Although I totally get why you actualizer fuckers would take it as an opportunity to inquire into the deepest, and I love you for that! ;)

Beautiful answers already, they really are opening up to me who the unique person is behind the username! ❤️

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

3 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

Beautiful answers already, they really are opening up to me who the unique person is behind the username! <3

That's a loving gesture!

3 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

I should have provided better context. Yes, it's meant more so at a relative human level, as a simple question to try to get to know and connect with someone better. 

Haha better to clarify to not get a bunch of smarty-pant answers rofl.

Megalomaniac narcissist

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

This is such a sweet question! Thank you. I would say, expressive :)

"You Create Magic" 

I would say:

Curiosity · Compassion · Clarity · Connectedness · Creativity · Courage · Confidence · Calm

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Experiencing

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

here's the thing, no one can know another ... who even knows themselves?

to know yourself only makes sense comparing yourself to others, for example i am more kind than x but i am less kind than y

so the question would need lots of qualifying to be remotely interesting

Love

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.