Miguel1

Bentinho Massaro & His Shadows - He could be in some serious shit this time.

176 posts in this topic

On 2/27/2022 at 11:18 AM, vizual said:

Is there really a millionaire out there that is going to pay this guy a million dollars to be their 'spiritual guru' ? Even if you are a spoiled daughter from a billionaire or something, paying a million bucks to a guru seems crazy excessive.

You might be surprised. 

When I was living in Miami, I saw some of the most extravagant displays of wealth. Guys who would spend 100k+ in a single night at a club. Or who would buy a Lamborghini just to destroy it. Or spend millions of dollars on a piece of jewelry.

Compared to that, paying a spiritual teacher a million dollars for a years worth of coaching might be considered  frugal and responsible. Tony Robbins charges that for a single one on one session.

Also, a lot of extremely wealthy people will actually refuse to pay for things if they aren’t priced high enough. They want the feeling that they’re getting the “best” and that they can afford it. They feel like a baller and it reinforces their rich, high status identity.

Of course these price points are still ridiculously out of reach for the average person. So that certainly brings into question Bentinho’s motives. But there is a lot, a lot of money out there in the hands of a small minority of people. And a lot of them are absolutely willing to spend it.

Personally, looking forward to have a lot of high quality’s sex with spiritual people.

but, you just don’t abuse your power ?

Or smoke cigars and have bad posture 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

lol Bentinho is  a Brazillian name. Just now I'm knowing the existence of this guy. Interesting.

How do I know if  this guy Bentinho Massaro is  not some fake guru or scammer?

2 hours ago, aurum said:

Compared to that, paying a spiritual teacher a million dollars for a years worth of coaching might be considered  frugal and responsible. Tony Robbins charges that for a single one on one session.

Wait, Tony Robbins gets paid 1 million per session?

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

On 27/02/2022 at 0:30 AM, Migue Lonas said:

Not sure if this is the right subforum to post in but I just wanted to share that I just learned that there's a serious case going on. Girls throughout the years that were abused and manipulated by Bentinho have started to come out and strong (this time)

I have been following his teachings for a while and so far I have enjoyed it. I have read articles regarding him to cult before but never took them super seriously.

This time tho, to my intuition, it seems very serious and legit. Here are some people's stories. I haven't dug everything out myself yet but seems like there's a few women who broke their silence contract with Bentinho, in order to come out and tell the truth.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaQKhpaPMoK/

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17913901124493762/?hl=en

What do you guys think? What's going on? Is this what happens when you take the easy path and abuse your power, instead of learning how to get your sexual needs met in a healthy way as a man, aka, learn seduction and game?

What pushes a ''highly conscious'' person to act like this? According to these girls' stories, he seems like a ''monster''. A manipulative, narcissist psycho.

On the outside, to the public, he seems like a completely normal, kind, compassionate, loving person.

How would we analyze and explain his shadows?

The guy could be in serious shit if all the people he has abused in the past start gaining courage and coming out as well. Taking into consideration everything I have read about him (regarding cult) and ignored, there could be way more abused women silenced or too traumatized to speak up so far, but might just come out now.

You can only be a devil for so long. The more you are, the higher the ''debt interest'' rises, and at some point, it will all come out at once at you. I remember a line similar to this from Leo's Avoiding Truth video.

I was hating before it was cool. 

Here is an excerpt, I wrote on his video labelled "Bentinho | How to Become Love (A Story)" 

All comments very positive and love affirming. but I was in an awakened state of consciousness through Love alone, I believe you would say I had my light body activated, because I didn't even need to sleep or eat. I just felt great all the time... It was insane. So here are my words from this heightened state of love, so excuse if it is a bit lengthy and emotional (with lack of proper punctuation), but I really felt every word and mind was selfless and not thinking about format. Read this while thinking about what he's doing in the shadows...

"Instead of the word I AM, use the words: IS THIS LOVE. The I AM is implied. Become truly woke. Gurdjieff was asleep, Bentinho is asleep. Wake up to Truth. They are being pulled by 0, thinking it is infinity, because they believe in nonduality - that everything is one, hence dont matter if im anchoring the 0 or the infinity - but it does. Infinity cannot be known, it cannot be taught and if someone teaches it, he is most likely teaching you 0. You are not dreaming, this is real. Those who dream have 0 as their God and that's where they're going, they have no clue what Love is. Do not follow empty words and empty promises masked with Love and cheesy music.

I know Bentinho doesn't know that his freedom is false. He too has been tricked by the 0. There is only one Love. You can either be aware of IAM or you can be aware of the simplicity of LOVE. No practice needed. Right now, YOU, YOU The person who reads this you are in LOVE, you do not need 4 months of IAM, you dont need to see reality as dream. There is a reality beyond issness THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT. NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT, BUDDHA AND THE REST OF THEM, they are all blind to INFINITY, they call 0 LOVE, because they start with the assumption that nothing is beyond consciousness, they sow the seed that they are dreaming and reaping this, but that is not Truth of awakeness, that is the Truth of sleep. To be awake means to know that which is beyond you will remain beyond you and accept that fully - you will never be enlightened - that's enlightenment. Be Human, do not follow false prophets, find the love that will actually make a change in your life.

You will become worthy of Heaven if such place exists. Even if the devils all join in heaven, YOU will be the one who actually lived a right life. In a dream you can do anything, I know from my own dreams AWAKEN to the TRUTH of LOve IF YOU FOLLOW 0 YOU WILL BE SAVED FROM THE SUFFERING BUT YOU ARE IN ALLEGIANCE WITH THE DEVIL, DISGUISED AS SAVIOUR. There must be something which can change you, for real. Not just talk. Not just IAM, not psychedelics. Not a promise, be the Good. Be the Good, does not actually mean no suffering or no pain, it means to ACT out of LOVE, it means to ACT IN LOVE. There is no other God. If you are drugged with the promises false prophets offer, you will live in a dream. What does it mean to be in a dream world? IT means you are asleep. ZzzzzzZzzzZz. You might sound awake, but you are asleep. You don't actually KNOW this is real. This is absolutely real. You can only reach this if you ACCEPT you do not know and will never know, even if you become God one day as GURUS are promising. ACT FROM LOVE NOW, there is no other answer. ACT FROM LOVE, the LOVE you do not understand.

The love which no one understands and will never understand. You need to KNOW that there might be something beyond you. You are NOT God. You are not the ME beyond God. You are Asleep and in your sleep you say you're awake, but you're sleeping. And then you are free, but that freedom is false freedom, the freedom where you will never have lasting change. Notice this Use the most simple spirituality map that does not need a teacher nor a guide. All you need is Love. a 4 letter word. Love, but you cant sell a book just saying Love? Stop making a business out of Enlightenment. You mock the Love by confusing the children, the innocent souls. You deliver milk, but also your poison, the poison of your unconscious assumptions. Assumptions that you know, that you have arrived. Poisoning humanity, so we are unable to awaken to Love and Truth. Only ever ask: " IS this Love" and be honest about it. Nothing else needs to be done.

You dont need to become a 5th dimensional being to know Love, you can know Love right now, by accepting you will never be God. With all your flaws, you are perfect, if you are in Love, do your best to be in Love and act from Love and help others to act from Love and do not tolerate acts that are not out of Love -GET ANGRY, LOVE CAN GET ANGRY. Don't let them fool you you are unconscious if you FEEL - You are more awake, they are trying to deceive you. Do GOOD to others! This is not a dream!! Dont be a force that thinks it can do anything and will be forgiven. No true change can happen this way. Know that you don't know what is beyond you and HONOR THAT. BE FULLY HUMAN AND HONOR YOU DONT KNOW. And even if you know, even once you know Everything, the Absolute , you know that you don't know!! The ABSOLUTE KNOWS IT DOESNT KNOW, BUT YOU ASSUME THE ABSOLUTE KNOWS IT KNOWS Its so simple! Be LOVE NOW. Drop Any search and connect to the core of Mother Earth. In your sleep you have stepped all over Her. You allow others to step all over her. Look around you MEN an WOMEN. Awaken to Love. No IAMs needed."

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 27/02/2022 at 8:41 AM, vizual said:

“Spirituality” is a huge attraction for emotionally wounded and broken young girls. In this world, it would be strange if there aren’t perverts that are trying to take advantage of this. 

Sooo true.

On 27/02/2022 at 8:18 AM, vizual said:

Open your eyes. He has snake like energy. Sometimes he even makes hiss like noises when he talks. A blind person can see that guys intentions are not pure.

Yes, this guy's energy is kind of weird. I don't like it. It's different from Leo's energy..

Edited by Tudo

12 hours ago, vizual said:

Leo already hammered this home in a lot of his videos because a lot if people fall into this trap; it’s really the best for yourself and others if you first develop yourself into a responsible adult before trying to become enlightened. Develop your morality, intelligence, practicality, sociability and common sense first. Most people I meet in real life haven’t even developed these areas to an acceptable level.

I agree with this. Good point. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Migue Lonas said:

Wait, Tony Robbins gets paid 1 million per session?

Yup. And apparently there’s something like a two year waitlist, so you better start applying now.

For all the poor peasants who can’t afford that, you can join his “inner circle” platinum group for around 100k a year. Includes I believe a couple vacations and a stay at Tony’s hotel in Fiji.

For those who think I’m bullshitting:

https://www.inc.com/magazine/201610/most-confident-man-tony-robbins.html

So now here’s the relevant question to this thread: Does that mean Tony Robbins is a grifty cult leader?

I’d say it depends on how we’re going to make the distinction of what a “cult” is or isn’t.

I mean clearly he’s not running a suicide cult. I went to UPW and I think I could argue it helped me make some changes I wanted to make.

But then again, there’s clearly an inner circle that pays to be close to the guru. And they all believe pretty much the same things and have a group narrative that keeps them in paradigm lock.

But then again, all groups have that. And Tony has a tremendous record of apparently being ethical. In his 40+ years of working with thousands of people, only a few allegations have been levied against him, and even those have been largely dismissed. He seems to genuinely love his family and want to do good in the world.

But then again again, isn’t he just exploiting emotionally vulnerable people who will pay to hear an uplifting message? He says he wants the money to be President, but does he really need a hotel in Fiji to be President?

I hope anyone reading this is appreciating how difficult these questions are. It’s just not a simple as EVIL CULT LEADER or HEROIC GOOD GUY. Nope. In fact, sometimes they might even be the same person.

Edited by aurum

Hi all,

I am not a regular here but I have invested many dozens of hours listening to both Leo's and Bentinho's work several years ago. Due to having been so invested in Bentinho's teachings in the past I felt like dropping in here too and sharing my thoughts. I just checked and my second last post here was 4 years ago posting one of Ben's videos.

On Ben

First of all, I see some replies here saying that somehow these girls are just doing it for the attention and gosh this is really disturbing me. Have you listened to their stories? They were consistently gaslighted for several years and put in a state of fear in a very subtle manipulative manner. It is totally unethical what has been done with them and to say something so heartless as that they are just doing it for the attention, well, then you are essentially doing the same thing Bentinho was doing to his followers. Gaslight them. Tell them it is all their own fault to make them doubt themselves. I do not think this is right at all.

I have seen the argument thrown around that they were responsible then, or that they were asking for it in a way, and this too is just so dehumanizing. If you someone getting beaten up do you just tell yourself that from a higher level they did this to themselves?! What do you even know about this higher level?! If these stupid spiritual ideas stop you from empathizing with the pain from another person then they are clearly destructive! So much for reaching a higher level of consciousness ehh…

As for my personal experiences, I started to feel like something was off with him after maybe a year of following him. By that time I had already internalized an entire library of his words due to following his work so obsessively and I started to notice inconsistencies that really shouldn't be there in a spiritual teacher. If he were just an ordinary guy, okay, but as a spiritual teacher I hold you to the highest standards of integrity.

I visited his birthday party and expected to feel a warm welcome atmosphere in a spiritual community of warm loving people but instead felt excluded in an elitist atmosphere. I did get to say hi to Ben in person though and then offered him LSD, my birthday gift to him. I thought it would be interesting to see what would happen if an already (seemingly) conscious person took psychedelics. There's the story of Maharajji who took Ram Dass's LSD and it had no effects whatsoever so I figured it would be a good test. He declined the gift unfortunately. I also asked if I could take a puff of his cigar lol but he declined that too! Said it was "cigar etiquette". Yeah I just didn't want an entire thick cigar it would kill my throat. Anyhow I thought that was funny. Unlike the people from his inner circle who spoke out I never had anything deeply disturbing happen with him though, I just felt off about him consistently.

On Enlightenment

On a sidenote, I see so many of you talking about enlightenment as something to achieve. It confuses me. What is there to achieve? If you want to achieve it, you must not be enlightened already. And if you are not, then how do you even know what is there to achieve? How do you know there is something to achieve at all?

From what I understand enlightenment is when your human experience reaches peak potential and this is simply an organic unfolding over your lifetime. It is unrelated to effort or practice. Well, I don't know though. This is how I see it now. I see it as the blossoming of a flower. If given the right circumstances, a little seed will blossom into a beautiful flower. However, when the flower sprouts from the ground and starts to become aware that it is becoming a flower - and then pushing itself to achieve the state of being a flower - then it is probably going to succumb itself from the stress, thereby only reducing the chance of becoming a beautiful flower. It might still become a flower, but it will likely not be as beautiful one had it simply let it self flourish naturally. 

So then, the only reasonable thing is to let life unfold itself. Don't force it. When I studied Ben and Leo I tried to force enlightenment by practicing and practicing and practicing. Meditating and self-actualizing and all that stuff. It caused me nothing but pain. It was unnatural, it was not the time for me. All my many hours of dedication brought only pain and the feeling of not being good enough.

Hence, I want to share this, so that maybe someone reads this and realizes that it is okay to just live life as you feel pleased without the need for enlightenment, so you do not hurt yourself in an endless chase for a fantastical state of being that may or may not be nothing more than a chimera.

In fact, the thing that has helped me most with being at peace with myself is therapy. Therapy is the best. My obsessive search for enlightenment was really me looking for a way out of suffering without having to face my fears and process my traumas. It was very ineffective and achieved nothing but the realization I should stop forcing things upon myself. I am sharing this because I feel this is actually very common because we all have - more or less - the same issues. We all have pain and we all suffer and we all want to not suffer. The root of the pain is not being unenlightened, nor is it your ego or something esoteric like that, it is usually unresolved trauma in some form or another. If you are shot and the bullet is stuck in your stomach, then go to a hospital! Don't go to a guru! The guru cannot remove the pain because you need to heal the wound to do so!

Well, that is my takeaway from 2 years of intense spiritual seeking. I was seeking in all the wrong places for things I did not even want. But hey, still learning. Life is an endless journey. It's not like I'm happy now that I am not seeking anymore. I am still processing everything I experienced and trying to make sense of this utterly confusing existence in a way that hopefully could make me happy. We will see. 

Anyhow, that's it for now from me. I could rant on and on about these things for hours but I gotta sleep now. Cheers. 

1 hour ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

On a sidenote, I see so many of you talking about enlightenment as something to achieve. It confuses me. What is there to achieve? If you want to achieve it, you must not be enlightened already. And if you are not, then how do you even know what is there to achieve? How do you know there is something to achieve at all?

From what I understand enlightenment is when your human experience reaches peak potential and this is simply an organic unfolding over your lifetime.

Sorry buddy but you're very misunderstanding what awakening is.

There is such an occurrence as awakening and you have yet to achieve it.

Awakening is very much like orgasm. You've either had one or you haven't. You are not born already orgasmed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura 

Awakening is very much like orgasm.

You can't have an orgasm 24/7. Likewise, you can't be awakened 24/7.

Awakening is a temporary state of consciousness. Typically drug-induced. 

do you agree? o.O

Edited by Yali

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorry buddy but you're very misunderstanding what awakening is.

There is such an occurrence as awakening and you have yet to achieve it.

Awakening is very much like orgasm. You've either had one or you haven't. You are not born already orgasmed.

There are people who are enlightened in the traditional sense of the word, where it’s a permanent knowing of no self where you no longer identify with the limited self

4 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

There are people who are enlightened in the traditional sense of the word, where it’s a permanent knowing of no self where you no longer identify with the limited self

That is not awakening.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is not awakening.

What’s the point if it doesn’t stabilise into some kind of a (permanent - not literally, you know what I mean) shift in consciousness.

You can’t keep tripping on 5-Meo forever

The point is that you're not awake.

6 hours ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura 

You can't have an orgasm 24/7. Likewise, you can't be awakened 24/7.

Awakening is a temporary state of consciousness. Typically drug-induced. 

do you agree? o.O

Brother I had an experience which definitely can point as being an awakening, of the most pure kind, no drugs no alcohol, no food, only water and spirit. Yea no fap either - preserved that sexual energy. 

Instead of sleep,I was getting energised by moving and being in a positive state of mind, then reality responded to my attitude. 

It was incredible how there were so many messages in everything around me, which led me to do something.  It was all rather confusing at first but I believe i was communicating with the spirit of love or the earth itself. 

Can confirm that this is most likely not the awakening Leo is talking about. But in that state I needed no sleep so it should qualify.

i was an agent for good, like a superhero (lol) in that state,which in the end got me in trouble with the forces of darkness, who managed to turn me off. Long story short and I am back to being regular ol sleepy and eating me. 

But maybe its how its supposed to happen anyway. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟