Miguel1

Bentinho Massaro & His Shadows - He could be in some serious shit this time.

176 posts in this topic

@Wilhelm44 I mean yes you are right but it was three of them and one of the girls literally started crying on the podcast. The stories they told didn't seem made up to me.  I also thought that maybe they were just crazy angry ex-girlfriends (one was a dude), but it doesn't seem like it to me. I could be wrong though...

Gurus and sex scandals – combo as old as time.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

35 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

He is very good at recognizing other people's strengths and weaknesses and deliberately abuses this…

Whenever someone in the group criticizes him, he claims that the person is possessed by demons and that's why these thoughts come up.

He treats others like shit and says it will help them attain enlightenment because that's only possible through pain.

If someone does something Benthino doesn't like, he embarrasses them in front of the whole group.

He manipulates the people around him and uses them to get enough money to fund his lifestyle.

@acidgoofy That sounds pretty f*cked up, how do you know? 

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Gurus and sex scandals – combo as old as time.

You could say that it was understandable in the past but currently with #metoo and feminism, that is quite a selfish gamble to take on the whole community. And anyway, even without these movements, perhaps be a leader and be an example on how to get your sexual needs met in a healthy way? Oh wait, unless you don't know how to do it and your psyche is full of shit.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

I mean, the prices he charges tells you everything you need to know about his operation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

@Wilhelm44 I mean yes you are right but it was three of them and one of the girls literally started crying on the podcast. The stories they told didn't seem made up to me.  I also thought that maybe they were just crazy angry ex-girlfriends (one was a dude), but it doesn't seem like it to me. I could be wrong though...

I hear you. I saw similar thing with Nithyananda. A woman left his inner circle and started a youtube channel devoted to exposing alleged child abuse at the ashram. I don't think anything came from that, he's still teaching. And in the end, I'd say Bentinho will probably be fine as well. Whether they guilty or not, it must be a huge pain in the ass dealing with so many followers. Leo made a wise choice with the forum.

1 hour ago, Migue Lonas said:

You could say that it was understandable in the past but currently with #metoo and feminism, that is quite a selfish gamble to take on the whole community. And anyway, even without these movements, perhaps be a leader and be an example on how to get your sexual needs met in a healthy way? Oh wait, unless you don't know how to do it and your psyche is full of shit.

People tend to overestimate their locus of control. That doesn't mean you necessarily have bad intentions. Power will still corrupt you. Another example of this is the Dr. K controversy. When you go against tried and tested rules, be it therapy ethics or monogamy, don't be too surprised if something bad happens.

Is there really a millionaire out there that is going to pay this guy a million dollars to be their 'spiritual guru' ? Even if you are a spoiled daughter from a billionaire or something, paying a million bucks to a guru seems crazy excessive.

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

What surprised me is that they constantly said that he's out of money, not paying his team and depending on their money for his investments and lifestyle. I mean living such a lifestyle without being able to afford it with such pricing on his products sounds just so .... 'stupid'? 

33 minutes ago, vizual said:

Is there really a millionaire out there that is going to pay this guy a million dollars to be their 'spiritual guru' ? Even if you are a spoiled daughter from a billionaire or something, paying a million bucks to a guru seems crazy excessive.

A sucker is born every day :D

You guys are taking it heavily out of context. This screenshot is from his investment crowdfunding campaign. He gathers money to build a conscious city/village

Edited by Hello from Russia

Hi all, 

it is a funny coincidence - week ago I watched the solipsism video before it got deleted and then I saw the reaction of the forum to the deletion. I follow spirituality for many years and actually Bentinho and Leo are the only ones that I believe are fully enlightened. So thats why I created my account one or two weeks ago - I wanted to share with you the videos of Bentinho greatly explaining solipsism (without using that word) and that you are The Absolute beyond all of your imagination/creation. I thought it would be a cool help to those that did not get to watch the deleted solipsism video.

And now these accusations went to the surface and I saw this post. And I felt that kinda sad and in need to share my perspective. Of course it is only my biased perspective. I strongly believe he is genuine loving guy. But he is radical and controversial as fuck. The only spiritual person I know that is just as radical in his statements as Leo Gura. 

He very often posts seemingly egoistic photos, like him with women or with a sixpack to trigger fake spirituality people that "it is not spiritual! how can you smoke cigars, have sex, flex a six pack etc, thats not spiritual! That's ego!" - and he often discusses that - no - none of these things have anything to do with the realization that you are the Absolute beyond all manifestation. He on purpose rocks that style of suits, cigars and whiskey - because we are all biased that spiritual guru should be dressed differently - thats a bias.

I listened to the podcast and I believe that even though experiences of those women could be traumatizing for them I still believe that Bentinho in the moment believed that this radicall action would benefit the other. That maybe a request to undress would be beneficial to maybe realize that it is nothing to be shy of. Because thats what spirituality is. Breaking your barriers. Maybe relationships bring the worst of him. Maybe he broke up with those women as he is radical about relationships (that they do not exist- it is a concept) and now they are reinterpreting past event out of victimhood.

People often misinterpret his energy as weird or narcisistic - just like Leo's. When you are at the very high levels of awakening and you know that you are God, and you fully accept yourself, money, sex - it is very easy for people to categorize you as extremely narcisistic. 

I don't want to convince anybody. I just want to provde the other perspective that he actually could have had good intentions and that there is a possibility that he is highly enlightened - which I subjectively am sure of.

Also about the money - he has free full blown website with step by step process of becoming fully actualized and enlightened (https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/). He has LOADS of free stuff. (Edit: I became enlightened thanks to only those   Those free materials were enough pointers  to help me reach deeper levels of awakening.) There is nothing wrong in putting high price behind some of the reatreats - even Leo considers it in the new blog video about post-solipsism-video direction of the channel. 

So maybe he is full of shit. I don't know. Just wanted to share my intuition. Don't judge.

Some of the videos I wanted to share that allude to solipsism:

all of videos from infinity playlist try to help you intuit the Absolute: 

Here are videos that I think show his real (loving intentions in a "harsh" way:)

and last "love more= care less":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF7zjXtVuKg&ab_channel=BentinhoMassaro

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

9 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

He gathers money to build a conscious city/village

Aahahahahahaha...

I think main red flag from Massaro is that he claimed that he's more conscious than others (or than anyone can ever be, something like that). One cannot know that. And claiming outrageous things like being able to change weather.

This might not be a red flag but it kinda is for me and that is smoking. If he wants to "awaken civilization by the age of 2035" (his words) I don't vizualize enlightened people ruining their health and health of others. I might be wrong though.

When someone asked him why he smokes if he is spiritual and he answered in a sarcastic way. And I honestly wanted to know that too ?

Edited by somegirl

11 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

You guys are taking it heavily out of context. This screenshot is from his investment crowdfunding campaign. He gathers money to build a conscious city/village

LOL

18 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

A village full of privileged millionaire kids? Yeah that's not a cult ?

10 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

He has free full blown website with step by step process of becoming fully actualized and enlightened. I became enlightened thanks to only those.

Three steps with pictures to become enlightened

I meant that only those free materials were enough to push me into the places that I needed to be pushed to get to periods of awakening - of course not only watching the materials. But me being enlightened or not was totally not the point of my sharing.  But here you go:

1.Spend 10 years contemplating and meditating on materials of Leo and Bentinho.
2. Psychedelics.
3. Not end up in local extremum.

edit:

Or really just
1.want it more than anything else

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.