Miguel1

Bentinho Massaro & His Shadows - He could be in some serious shit this time.

176 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, somegirl said:

What the hell, doesn't Spiral dynamics apply here? 

Spiral Dynamics has nothing to do with spirituality, it's a model describing the evolution of values. Values are goals that people deem desirable, and norms are ways in which you can achieve these goals. Spiral Dynamics only describes values, not only does it have nothing to do with spirituality, but it also says nothing about how people ought to behave.

1 minute ago, somegirl said:

I actually thought the opposite. I thought someone being spiritual automatically made them more compassionate/caring/able to take on more perspectives etc...

What the hell, doesn't Spiral dynamics apply here? 

The human psyche has to be brought to alignment with the truth in order for that to happen.

The ego is a tricky thing. It can claim ownership of awakening and use it to its own advantage.

Jocelyn Daher spoke out about him several years ago. She deleted the posts but they were going viral in the community at the time.

So I am not too surprised by these recent accusations.

55 minutes ago, Yali said:

No. Rape is 100% forceful. 

No. This is completely wrong. Rape is not 100% forceful.

A guy can emotionally blackmail me to rape me

I don't know why guys are supposed to be the authority on this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This situation is more akin to being the boss and sleeping with your employees. It's not rape but it can be exploitative due to the position of power/authority.

It's pretty simple: if you're going to be fucking someone, don't also have him as your teacher/guru.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This situation is more akin to being the boss and sleeping with your employees. It's not rape but it can be exploitative due to the position of power/authority.

Sexual exploitation is akin to rape. Also I was talking about coercive sex rather than simply emotional manipulation. 

Coercive sex is a different thing, where the victim is coerced/threatened right before sex and pressured by fear and blackmail into the sexual act like it would happen with a captive. In such a situation the captor is not physically pining the woman, yet he has threatened her enough for her to stop thinking about resisting him and he is free to rape her and have sex with her,either violently or non violently. That's a rape even though it's not 100% forceful.. There was less or zero physical force involved and more mental force involved. 

Edited by Preety_India

2 minutes ago, Display_Name said:

They honestly sound like drama queens to me 

I get the same impression @Display Name

23 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

There was less or zero physical force involved and more mental force involved. 

I agree @Preety_India

I've literally never even heard of this guy before, how are there 100+ comments here lmao. The enlightened version of gossiping about celebrities, smh.

If you think you're so much more advanced than normies who watch reality TV, get yourself in the present moment and look back through this 7 pages of he-said-she-said nonsense. Are you really this invested in defending or attacking this C-list guru?

30 minutes ago, Yarco said:

I've literally never even heard of this guy before, how are there 100+ comments here lmao. The enlightened version of gossiping about celebrities, smh.

If you think you're so much more advanced than normies who watch reality TV, get yourself in the present moment and look back through this 7 pages of he-said-she-said nonsense. Are you really this invested in defending or attacking this C-list guru?

We've known about Benny and his exploits for a long time here.

Women do deserve to be heard if they are being abused. You expect them not to talk?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's pretty simple: if you're going to be fucking someone, don't also have him as your teacher/guru.

This is actually a crucial point. Don't sleep with the same person you are working under. Makes the relationship messy.

2 hours ago, Yarco said:

And here you are, commenting on our commenting.

It is actually relevant news. People who follow Leo obviously are going to be following other YouTube spiritual teachers. Ben is one such popular teacher. Therefore, whether he is a psychopathic cult leader or not kind of matters.

My stance so far is that his essential teachings are in alignment with the core of non-duality. However, it’s of course very possible that said teachings have been abused, misinterpreted, miscommunicated or some combination of the three by him and his followers.

The reality is that such errors happen everyday, everywhere, all the time. This forum and Leo’s teachings included. That doesn’t automatically make you a dangerous cult, it makes you fallible, biased and ignorant.

These women may indeed be exposing some deep shadows in the community. And those shadows may have caused real harm. So it’s important they are heard. Although they of course could also have their own shadow motivations. There is plenty of shadow to go around for everyone.

So, I listened to that whole podcast linked above.

It's a classic spiritual cult. And none of those people are going to awaken playing those social games with him. Awakening is not about any kind of changes to your behavior or how you relate with other humans socially.

Be careful combining your spiritual work with socialization. Socialization will only distract you. You will not awaken as part of some communal effort or spiritual village. You're just going to be playing human games there.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a classic spiritual cult.

What makes you think this? @Leo Gura

18 minutes ago, Yali said:

What makes you think this? @Leo Gura

Many red flags that I explained in my Cult Psychology video.

"Awaken the world", "demonic entities", getting girls naked in front of a group, traveling around the world together, expensive hotels, asking to borrow followers money, sleeping around with multiple girls, partying together, an elite group of spiritual seekers, trying to control girls behaviors, hijacking a girls Instagram account -- haha, what a load of shit. None of this will lead to awakening.

People are not interested in awakening, they are interested in playing spiritual games within a spiritual community. It's like a country club/nightclub for New Agers. Of course girls get drawn into that and end up fucked because girls are such social creatures. It's a combination of status game, social circle game, and spiritual games. This is a hot spiritual girl's wet dream. She gets lured.

@Leo Gura It sounds like he's using his position of power to have fun. I don't know if you would call this a cult?

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So, I listened to that whole podcast linked above.

It's a classic spiritual cult. And none of those people are going to awaken playing those social games with him. Awakening is not about any kind of changes to your behavior or how you relate with other humans socially.

Be careful combining your spiritual work with socialization. Socialization will only distract you. You will not awaken as part of some communal effort or spiritual village. You're just going to be playing human games there.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Many red flags that I explained in my Cult Psychology video.

"Awaken the world", "demonic entities", getting girls naked in front of a group, traveling around the world together, expensive hotels, asking to borrow followers money, sleeping around with multiple girls, partying together, an elite group of spiritual seekers, trying to control girls behaviors, hijacking a girls Instagram account -- haha, what a load of shit. None of this will lead to awakening.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

We've known about Benny and his exploits for a long time here.

Women do deserve to be heard if they are being abused. You expect them not to talk?

I respect you for taking your time and bringing light to the situation and not dismissing it as some people are suggesting on this thread. Thank you for these comments. 

@Yali is your biggest fan @Leo Gura ?.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。