Hello from Russia

$1000 isn't really a paywall, Leo

134 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Vido said:

See:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dmLTLkCBSN8

Really, many videos from that channel. I guess this guy was a "mark" previously. I understand this industry well, I've seen Owen Cook have people PAY to WORK FOR HIM. And they thank him for the opportunity. These are cult member type cattle-people. It's such an oddity. PUA = SCAM. Self help = SCAM. Get rich quick = SCAM. Law of Attraction = SCAM.

REALITY IS A SCAM

How people fall for it boggles my mind.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@RMQualtroughIs really everything a scam? Honestly asking, I am confused. Maybe you are looking at it from a perspective I don´t understand.

@RMQualtrough

4 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

See:

Really, many videos from that channel. I guess this guy was a "mark" previously. I understand this industry well, I've seen Owen Cook have people PAY to WORK FOR HIM. And they thank him for the opportunity. These are cult member type cattle-people. It's such an oddity. PUA = SCAM. Self help = SCAM. Get rich quick = SCAM. Law of Attraction = SCAM.

Yea, I see what you are telling. I was that kind of guy for many years until I stopped reading and started taking action. Oftentimes, expensive courses are permission slips for people to take action on something that they would never have under ordinary circumstances.

Even though the information might be pretty subpar, however, since they invested, they would take action and get some results. That's why boot camps help a lot even though they don't offer much value.

Could Leo's course be a "scam" ? Maybe, maybe not. I would only know if I take it and did what he asked me to do.

I understand your perspective where you feel strongly that this is a scam and you wanted to let everyone know about it. However, I have seen Leo's courses and the videos, and the quality never disappoints me. 

However, If you feel that's the case and this is a SCAM, sure. I feel we need all kinds of people to then make a sound judgment for ourselves. 

I would throw my grandma to a woodchipper for this course

Edited by fictional_character
mispealing

@Yoremo This channel will explain better than me:

https://m.youtube.com/c/JamesJani/videos

I don't sell products within this industry, but as said I literally sell online courses as a career. I make a full time income... Really the weight loss industry is more lucrative than any of this, but also insanely competitive.

Anybody with a serious problem is in what's called a "desperate market". Fat people who want to be thin and beautiful, men losing their hair wanting to grow it back. Many examples. In a desperate market people are willing to pay big bucks for a solution, because as said they are desperate.

Lol, with that much money you can get a lifetime supply of 5 meo. Even Leo said 200+ trips and wam bam thank you ma’am. Of course jokes aside it takes loads of integration but there are many different kinds of people on the spectrum that might just freak the fuck out. 

Edited by Luminescence

4 hours ago, Tim R said:

Not because I'm greedy, but simply because the act of paying 1000 bucks for someone to 'teach me' is already such an admission to the delegation of my authority that this would be utterly lacking in integrity and trust & validity in the primacy of my own experience. If there's anything Leo has truly taught me, that would be it.

@Tim R this is exactly what I think as well.

It is utterly stupid to think that you need any of "Leos" insights to know whats true.

Honestly I don't even watch Leos content anymore because none of his insights help me in any way. 

Either he says things that I've already realized for myself so why would I care about listening to him. Or he says something new but why would I believe him when what he says is not my own experience ??

People should stop watching Leo. There is nothing Leo can give you.

Sorry to say Leo?? Please don't ban me.

On the other hand: Without Leos METHODS I wouldn't have found truth. However what he has been teaching for the last years have largely been BELIEFS and IDEAS, not methods.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@RMQualtroughHave you never had any benefits with self help? I guess you mean a certain kind of self help doesn´t work? You are just boggling my mind, so the people that have healed real emotional problems is this just this dopamine hit of the product? I see a lot of people myself that are praising books, courses etc. without having real results, I am just curious to what kind of self help you consider helpful and what is not. Once again I just want to see how you´re thinking, btw already watched that video and I am coming out of that trap. But ironically I am coming out of that consumtion of self help with self help, but with a different mindset of actually applying and taking action and learning more from experience.

@Yoremo No, I'm not of the mindset of the type of people who fall into traps. I don't believe in self help. As said previously it's like selling water by the river...

And the buyer market within that industry is very predictable. You know, attending seminars, "The Power of Now" and "Winning Friends and Influencing People" on their bookcase. Probably natty lifting, meditating, doesn't believe in drinking alcohol, might be wary of even drinking caffeine. You can build up a great prototype of a self help industry "mark".

56 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

This particular field (all aspects of self help) is mostly scummy con artistry. It's like RSD or Tai Lopez type shit. You get the most desperate "marks" following people like that. I don't understand the psychology of said marks, but they're like cult member types who never achieve anything ever, and just claim every single course and video ever "changed their life".

26 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

See:

Bro, come on.

You can't take the worst scums / greediest and label it as the whole industry. Self-help is an extremely old industry from way back. These people you mention are the loudest ones due to hardcore marketing. You can't just ignore the pure profoundness of self-help. Leo started off as purely self-help. Maslow's hierarchy of needs is basically self-help at its core. You can also say that spirituality is an advanced level of self-help.

Without self-help, honestly I would probably be a nerdy engineer / 9-5 worker without any social, dating & relationship skills & money making skills. My sex, dating and intimate life would probably be nonexistent. I wouldn't be passionate in life at all. I wouldn't have humour skills at all.

There are some serious and proper self-help coaches and knowledge out there. You can't just brush them off and focus on the few loudest people who made self-help toxic for themselves, due to their inner toxic-ness. And besides, if it wasn't for Owen's hardcore marketing, I wonder if I would have ever gotten into seriously developing myself at all. And he isn't really even toxic, if you have the ability to distinct the gold from the trash.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

40 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

what's called a "desperate market".

Some of us are in a desperate market to understand ourselves ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Hello from Russia :D What are you smoking, $1000 is a lot of money esp considering a lot of people here struggle with keeping 'regular jobs'. Best case is a price that is just enough for deterrence imo. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Honestly I don't even want to charge $1k. I woud prefer to price it lower. I don't like overpriced courses.

$1k is a lot for many people around the world. And one's income isn't necessarily a good indicator of one's readiness of serious awakening.

@Leo Gura

Please make it no more than $1k. Obviously my bias is going to be towards a lower price than this even. 

Also, you're probably already thinking about this, but you can dispel a lot of the wrong people from buying it by marketing it correctly as well.

No flashy sales page, just straight to the point.

Maybe an even more creative solution is required? 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

When people place meaning into life being real and when the curtain is pulled they get depressed, but half of people dont place meaning in that way. 

Test where people are placing there meaning, to filter them out, or test what peoples relationship with meaning is. 

If the only reason they do anything is because a sense that its inherently meaningful. Then they are not ready. 

8c0.png

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

If you really want it, you ll find the money..Full stop!  if you can’t find a $1000 for something you really want then to me this sounds like you need to go focus on getting your life in order before you delve in to this kinda work ! 
This Ofcourse may not be relevant for people living in third world countries who are making only like $100 a month ..
perhaps Leo could do seperate pricing for some countries .. 

Edited by Siedah

@Siedah You can also stretch that argument to infinity though, at what point should you stop? "You're just not serious enough" to cough up the money has been used over and over by "gurus". Leo seems to want to find the right balance between the two. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。