Hardkill

Do top pick up artists actually have moments where they come off totally clueless?

22 posts in this topic

Look at how desperate and socially inept Todd V comes off to these girls:

I am sure that this kind of disastrous set doesn't happen often with someone like him, but do guys like him still have occasional situations where they are so off to the point of actually coming off as a completely clueless social retard around girls?

Edited by Hardkill

Even the best guys will get blown out a lot. Sometimes it can be useful to plow a set a bit. It's not a big deal.

It's common to interrupt 2 girls in a serious conversation who just aren't open to flirting. Usually the best move is to quickly move on. It's a waste of time trying to plow them. Perhaps Todd was trying to show in the video how to plow and flip around a difficult set. This can be useful for a newbie to see because newbies tend to have the problem of self-ejecting too easily.

The bottom line is that you will have some cringey sets. Don't make a big deal of it. Focus on talking to more girls and don't waste time on girls who aren't receptive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Hardkill Ye I watched Todd's breakdown of this clip in one of his programmes. He was trying to see how long he could stay in set for.

I disliked that he did this, as although I get its useful to do situations like this, it really disrespected the girls.

Thing is though shit like this is always going to look weird and fucked up through the lens of a non-pua. A common thing in PUA is just practicing handling adverse experiences. You might do a set where you just give one word answers to everything she says, or a set where you don't ask any questions. One I like is to stay until she tells you to leave or says she doesn't want you there anymore. 

Like Leo says premature ejection is such an issue for beginner guys.

Being able to handle tension is sexy af, and so fucking helpful in life. 

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

32 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Look at how desperate and socially inept Todd V comes off to these girls:

I am sure that this kind of disastrous set doesn't happen often with someone like him, but do guys like him still have occasional situations where they are so off to the point of actually coming off as a completely clueless social retard around girls?

Out of context.

This is one of many " social drills".

Todd is not stupid . He has 20 years of experience in pick up. He is obviously not  autistic and can read the same social ques from the girls as you are reading off this video right now.

It's an exercise to deliberately feel judgement/awkwardness and embracing it. To deliberately and consciously avoid prematurely self-ejecting till the very last moment, and coming up with verbals on the fly.

I've seen multiple videos on youtube bashing on this clip. Your videos being taken out of context is one of the side effects of posing clips of yourself demonstrating concepts of game.

At least that's what I like to belive

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

can’t believe they had to stand up for this and leave the spot.

it seems more like a jackass video, or candid camera thing than a pua thing.

i laughed definitely - why so serious guys? xDxD:D

look at the first years of todd in the pickup industry. he even spins faster than a fidget spinner! :P

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

So, then is what Todd did in that vid not considered harassment?

What about all those obnoxious creeps who keep calling my phone with recorded spam messages?   Obnoxious behavior and interrupting someone’s  privacy to make a sale is considered the American way.  If the PUA had been selling encyclopedias instead of himself, would the commentator have characterized  the behavior as an understandable attempt to make a living?

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Top Comment: “As a society, we need to switch the names of pickup artists and garbage men.”

Lol thats great ☠️?

@Hardkill

I think Todd shouldn't have done this, nor should he have included it in some program.

I don't think he was desperate, he simply refused to accept the rejection, for demonstration purposes, but again that's not ok.

On the other hand the clip is completely taken out of context. Have you watched Todd's reaction to it?

I just hope nobody uses content like this to further limit themselves with "approaching girls is so awkward" or similar BS.

22 hours ago, Hardkill said:

No it's not harassment, but it is rude. Right from the first 10 seconds it's physically cringe inducing. He is obviously not stupid though, and is just forcing things because he is on camera and wants to make content.

If you talk to people (not just women) and get responses like this you don't mess around too much. Just politely move on.

hrhrhtewgfegege

23 hours ago, Hardkill said:

women fuckin' love it when you as a man initiate stuff. even though some females might be bothered on the street but deep down they would appreciate the fact that you had the balls to go ahead even with the possibility of rejection...

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

24 minutes ago, Roy said:

No it's not harassment, but it is rude. Right from the first 10 seconds it's physically cringe inducing. He is obviously not stupid though, and is just forcing things because he is on camera and wants to make content.

If you talk to people (not just women) and get responses like this you don't mess around too much. Just politely move on.

He actually teaches that kind of garbage.

After reviewing the video, this should be a convincing illustration on why a man should not waste any of his money following these PUA scammers.   He managed to get the girls attention, but his conversation was cringe-worthy.  He was focusing attention on himself and almost begging.   There are a lot of things he could have done, like tell an interesting story or make them laugh.   If you want to improve your success with women, learn how to have an engaging conversation. Interrupting a conversation is rude, but if he had done something interesting they may have gone for it.  It was a wasted opportunity.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Most def. The top nba players air ball free throws sometimes even though they practice like 300k shots a year. Simple shots. Near the rim with a very high shot rate. Yet sometimes they don't even get close lol  

Even the top ppl make the noobiest mistakes. It is comforting  ^^ 

It's actually a mindset in sports performance to just see it as part of the process and not to judge it

Edited by Jacob Morres

5 hours ago, Roy said:

So, you think Todd made a mistake or do you think that he knew that he was making a mistake, but did it anyway either for the purpose of entertainment or for a point that he was trying to make to his viewers?