Ulax

Torero died

81 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

She's old enough to make that decision.

We aren't saying it's wrong. It's just the chance for the dynamic to be unhealthy is high.

Should the 30 year old guy go through with it?  What if there's a spark?  What if the sex would be fantastic?  These are things that happen IRL and it's not so black and white like some guy creeping in clubs/bars/parties for young pussy.  That part I disagree with.  That's some predatory shit.

@hoodrow trillson It depends on the situation. Two adults can do what the want, and based on the reality what happens will come of it.

But, there are men who go looking for young girls

and probably girls who look for older guys

There are one night stands...

Relationships..

and there are so many psychological profiles out there these type of relationships exist.... some work and most I assume don't...

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@hoodrow trillson It depends on the situation. Two adults can do what the want, and based on the reality what happens will come of it.

But, there are men who go looking for young girls

and probably girls who look for older guys

There are one night stands...

Relationships..

and there are so many psychological profiles out there these type of relationships exist.... some work and most I assume don't...

I suppose it takes a highly conscious guy to date a young woman without controlling or manipulating her.  Like if he lets her be who she is and learn herself or whatever.  

Sometimes, I look at Leonardo DiCaprio and I wonder what's going on there.  These hot model women are saying heyyyy to him and he just obliges, dates them and then they break up.  No woman ever said Leo was a psycho, creepy, terrible, abusive person or anything.  It's so weird!

15 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Should the 30 year old guy go through with it?  What if there's a spark?  What if the sex would be fantastic?

Don't think about the literal numbers too much, those don't really matter unless you're flirting too close to the legal limits.

The correct thing to focus on is the maturity levels and power dynamics.

There is nothing wrong with large age gap relationships, if the relationship is more or less healthy.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@hoodrow trillson Probably because he isn't. Sometimes you just date someone.

All of this is very complex and nuanced, situational etc. They want to be with him lol

If you want a real relationship.. chances are you wont find that in someone young and immature imo...

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

I suppose it takes a highly conscious guy to date a young woman without controlling or manipulating her.  Like if he lets her be who she is and learn herself or whatever.  

Sometimes, I look at Leonardo DiCaprio and I wonder what's going on there.  These hot model women are saying heyyyy to him and he just obliges, dates them and then they break up.  No woman ever said Leo was a psycho, creepy, terrible, abusive person or anything.  It's so weird!

I guess it’s because he’s a celebrity.

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@hoodrow trillson Probably because he isn't. Sometimes you just date someone.

All of this is very complex and nuanced, situational etc. They want to be with him lol

If you want a real relationship.. chances are you wont find that in someone young and immature imo...

That's facts.  Can't really deny that.  Sure there are outliers but uhh there's also beautiful 25+ year old women out there too.  Like millions lol

52 minutes ago, Roy said:

Don't think about the literal numbers too much, those don't really matter unless you're flirting too close to the legal limits.

The correct thing to focus on is the maturity levels and power dynamics.

There is nothing wrong with large age gap relationships, if the relationship is more or less healthy.

well, there’s nothing wrong with a little experimentation. Besides, there are guys like me who have been in a relationship with women much older than they are.

So, why do think that pick up and dating coaches always say stuff like "if you have negative mindset about others then you will be projecting a very negative attitude towards others including women.....no woman wants to be around a guy who has a toxic vibe because it very repulsive and pathetic....women want a man who is a strong happy go luck guy that gives a lot of positive energy to others and is willing to give back to others. Women are in fact scared of men who are pathetic, weak, and keep sucking the life out of other like a leech or a vampire......”?

Edited by Hardkill

IDK, age gap can be okay in some ways IF you CARE about the person.  I am in my mid 30's and like guys in their mid 40's-50's.  I like age gap, it's... how to say... natural.  You just have to be... guiding.  If you are older.  So... be kind.  Be good.  Be peaceful.  Be present.  

Teacher/student type relationships are the most beneficial and normal btw....

Edited by Loba

1 hour ago, hoodrow trillson said:

I completely agree with this.

But what if the 21 year old approaches the 30+ year old guy at a party?  And knows his age and shit and still wants to fuck?

Girls sleep with older guys all the time. If she wants it she's an adult.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

People project their personal preferences when they talk about age.  My ex wife was 20 years younger than me.   That's not a big deal in many countries.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Girls sleep with older guys all the time. If she wants it she's an adult.

That's why a lot of girls like to say "daddy" to guys they are attracted to.

So, why do you think that PUA experts who have achieved a lot of emotional mastery and learned how to always be super positive around others in order to get to the level they got with seducing women then why do some of them like that Tom Torero guy end up becoming so suicidal or dangerous narcissists? Pick up and dating coaches always say stuff like "if you have negative mindset about others then you will be projecting a very negative attitude towards others including women.....no woman wants to be around a guy who has a toxic vibe because it very repulsive and pathetic....women want a man who is a strong happy go luck guy that gives a lot of positive energy to others and is willing to give back to others. Women are in fact scared of men who are pathetic, weak, and keep sucking the life out of other like a leech or a vampire......”

It kinda begs the question of whether or not you really need to be in a positive state around women in order to attract them or if you can learn to just put on a good act.

16 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Women are in fact scared of men who are pathetic, weak, and keep sucking the life out of other like a leech or a vampire...

It kinda begs the question of whether or not you really need to be in a positive state around women in order to attract them or if you can learn to just put on a good act.

Younger women can fall prey unless they have a good mum and dad to tell them otherwise, and older women are savvy.  The act only works for so long.

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Women are in fact scared of men who are pathetic, weak, and keep sucking the life out of other like a leech or a vampire......”?

This is so true. Most women tend to be compassionate towards weak guys in the beginning until they realize they're being leeched emotionally. Because he doesn't want to do a single thing in the relationship. She does everything to keep it together until she can take no more. This dynamic is pretty common. A lot of older women generally fall for this because they imagine they are the support system for the guy till they reach a point of feeling duped and used. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@vizual Agreed, for different reasons

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Leo Gura I agree. I think its likely an NPD case.

Be-Do-Have

@Nahm I think ego is my friend

Be-Do-Have

@Hardkill You don't. Watch Californiacation 

Be-Do-Have

@Federico del pueblo PUA is fucked, and hardly anyone admits it. I think everyone knows it deep down, and often not even that deep down.

Be-Do-Have

12 hours ago, Thought Art said:

… it’s just not fair. Leave them to the younger brothers. 

Hahaha...that seems like envy.

I Dont know, last Girl i shared flat with had a friend with "benefits", he was 30, she was 22. She Seemed pretty Happy to me with the arregement ??‍♂️

Women do mature earlier than men

Edited by Javfly33