He gone.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Medhansh Tom torero. Daygame guy.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Be careful, there is a dark side to pickup which is easy to get sucked into.

You have to be very careful not to get lost in pickup and the toxicity and ego that can come with it. The more successful you become the more ego develops around it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful, there is a dark side to pickup which is easy to get sucked into.

You have to be very careful not to get lost in pickup and the toxicity and ego that can come with it. The more successful you become the more ego develops around it.

What is this toxicity of pick up you mean? That you keep wanting to get hotter girls and there is no end to it?

Or all these little status games that surround pick up?

Let this be a warning. If your life revolves around seducing and sleeping with girls the only end result is personal disaster, disaster, nihilism, insanity and possibly worse. Some PUAs are lucky to have found the light somewhere along their journey and ran from that toxic mindset and community. Others are not that fortunate.

For all young people; don't get into the PUA community at all, don't even read that toxic content. It's like injecting a little heroine into your bloodstream everyday to take the edge of life, thinking if you just keep it under control it will benefit you in the bigger picture. But it won't, doing repeated acts of lesser evils won't lead to a greater good. Deep down we know this.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 hour ago, Federico del pueblo said:

What is this toxicity of pick up you mean?

Treating women like disposable objects and basing your life around that.

It's classic foolishness.

Wise article. Sums up the mentality pretty accurately. RIP. Shame to lose such a talented mind to relious conjecture, emotional suppression, and collective shame. Imo, a rare categorical ‘throw the bath water and the baby out’ and start over in alignment opportunity for any willing to learn from his life. My heart goes out to those effected. 

“They promote coercive, deceptive and manipulative techniques, as well as pseudoscience of the female mind and behavior. As such, the pick-up community has drawn accusations of encouraging misogyny, harassment, emotional abuse, and sexual assault.”

For anyone interested, 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Stick to your age group 5 years max difference and be respectful…

don’t abuse.

be a good man of integrity..

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Our boy here clearly some form of ego…

if your gonna survive you need an ego. Oprah has an ego. Doesn’t mean she’s gonna rape people.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Stick to your age group 5 years max difference and be respectful

Let's see celebrities stick to that rule first.

You can definitely date way younger girls. But if she's under 24 and you're over 30, that shows that you're not selecting wisely. Girls under 24 tend to be mentally and emotionally immature and not really worth dating, only for sex. Which becomes exploitative and toxic.

25-35 is still very hot. But you get the added benefit of mental and emotional maturity. Which is totally worth it.

@Leo Gura hell, I’m 26 and I think under 24 is too young…. I know how fucking immature I was.

and am

25-30 is what I want. Looking for maturity. Last date she was 29… 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

You can meet some really cool girls personality-wise in the 25-30 range.

But if you're a guy over 35 and your goal is 21 year old's... yeah.... that shows immaturity on your part. You're basically a man-child.

I've talked to A LOT of 21 year olds and they leave much to be desired personality-wise, hot as they are. If I see a hot girl who I like and I find out she's 21, I'm like, "Damn, this sucks. I would rather you were older."

@Leo Gura Totally, and they are sexy af… they can look 24 but have the mind of a women…

on my last date I totally forget for a second she was 29 and was like ‘shit, she looks kinda young’ 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can meet some really cool girls personality-wise in the 25-30 range.

But if you're a guy over 35 and your goal is 21 year old's... yeah.... that shows immaturity on your part. You're basically a man-child.

Yeah or… like, abusive and predatory? 

one or the other..

◭"89"

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Yeah or… like, abusive and predatory?

I don't think guys pursue young girls for the sake of being predatory. They are just immature themselves which results in predatory-looking behavior. They are just thinking purely with their dicks.

@Leo Gura I suspect you have a point. It’s probably nuanced. 

I just feels wrong to me and that’s my bias. 

who knows though… maybe I’ll meet someone younger and like them. But, right now I’m really wanting something mature and someone with enough experience. 

i had a lot of sex in my late teens early twenties… international campus just outside of Amsterdam. So, I’ve had my share of wild young passion.

a girl of that age does not interest me knowing what I know. 

I am going to learn mature pickup as I go about transforming myself into a high quality man and partner. I want to experience more women around my age group and figure out who I am and want I want us a partner. I may even excitement with a more open style of relationship as I no longer want to feel like I own my partner and want them to be able to have sex with people without it being like a big deal… still contemplating how realistic that is. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I just feels wrong to me and that’s my bias.

It's likely going to be exploitative because of the power differential.

A 30+ year old man has enough life experience to manipulate the shit out of 21 year old girl in a relationship.

If a 30+ year old were to date a 21 year old, he would have to have very high integrity not to manipulate her. But most PUAs are manipulative and low-integrity people, so it's gonna lead to exploitation.