coca

Girls want Traditional Men, But Don't want to be Traditional Ladies

40 posts in this topic

A lot of misconception, misunderstanding, and back and forth debate surrounding female attraction and sexuality between men and women boils down to one concept:

Girls want Traditional Men, But Don't want to be Traditional Themselves.

This is where you see a lot of male frustration arise.

Women expect and value traits that associated with traditionally strong men, such as confidence, dominance, assertiveness, status, leadership, and often favor men who are ruthless in attaining these qualities, while telling the public politically correct answers that they like "nice, kind, sweet, honest, and empathetic men.

Further, they absolve themselves of being "traditional women", by having lots of casual sex with assholes, posting their ass and tits on social media, wearing sexually provocative clothes in public, etc. 

Traits such as nurturance, sensitivity, sweetness,[15] supportiveness,[11][8] gentleness,[8][9] warmth,[11][9] passivity, cooperativeness, expressiveness,[25] modesty, humility, empathy,[8] affection, tenderness,[11] and being emotional, kind, helpful, devoted, and understanding[9] have been cited as stereotypically feminine. The defining characteristics of femininity vary between and even within societies.

Standards of manliness or masculinity vary across different cultures and historical periods.[8] Traits traditionally viewed as masculine in Western societyinclude strength, courage, independence, leadership, and assertiveness

12 minutes ago, coca said:

A lot of misconception, misunderstanding, and back and forth debate surrounding female attraction and sexuality between men and women boils down to one concept:

Women expect and value traits that associated with traditionally strong men, such as confidence, dominance, assertiveness, status, leadership, and often favor men who are ruthless in attaining these qualities, while telling the public politically correct answers that they like "nice, kind, sweet, honest, and empathetic men.

Further, they absolve themselves of being "traditional women", by having lots of casual sex with assholes, posting their ass and tits on social media, wearing sexually provocative clothes in public, etc. 

Traits such as nurturance, sensitivity, sweetness,[15] supportiveness,[11][8] gentleness,[8][9] warmth,[11][9] passivity, cooperativeness, expressiveness,[25] modesty, humility, empathy,[8] affection, tenderness,[11] and being emotional, kind, helpful, devoted, and understanding[9] have been cited as stereotypically feminine. The defining characteristics of femininity vary between and even within societies.

Standards of manliness or masculinity vary across different cultures and historical periods.[8] Traits traditionally viewed as masculine in Western societyinclude strength, courage, independence, leadership, and assertiveness

These are red pill talking points and should not be allowed on this forum. Mods?

Still hung up on this?

Why are you posting this on a personal development forum?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, coca said:

I dont see why you wouldnt be able to have casual sex and dress provocatively and still be warm, expressive, empathetic, kind etc. 

The way you juxtaposed this, it's like the former group isnt defined by anything except the amount of sex they have. Like they have no personality whatsoever. It's rather dehumanizing. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

I am a beacon of sin so I can't judge any woman.

Also traditional men are losers, be a fucking baller!

Drop your desire to try to undersand or even care about such stuff. I did for a long time and it just makes you angry and bitter. Females are humans and therefore are full of biases and try to abuse the system whenever they can to fit their own survival agenda. If she can get away with a guy paying fo her stuff (which is the traditional thing to do) WHILE getting total equal treatment in terms of not doing chores, cooking etc then ofc she will. We are all selfish in the end. Imagine if you could be able to get a sweet feminine girl (traditional girl) that is also very easy to fuck, pays for her shit and loves you for being nice and meek, you would take it for sure. Both genders are selfish, biased and only care about their own agenda , not truth or being fair.

I would like these threads to be gone in the future here because caring about such stuff will not improve your life. I could also write a long thread explaining the hypocricy of guys that would be equally triggering for all females reading it. It is not hard to point out selfishness of both sexes.

I will give you one simple example out of many: "Guys want girls to sleep with them on the first date or otherwise she is a "bitch", on the meanwhile they judge girls for sleeping around a lot". Quite paradoxical dont you think?

Edited by Karmadhi

coca wants to become a better person, but doesn't want to inquire into his biases.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

As much as I disagree and ask for conscious boundaries, our triggers give light to the wounds within us 

@Gesundheit2 What he is saying is technically correct. However he is ignoring the fact that guys are just as bad. Imagine Stalin calling Hitler a mass murderer, well that is true but also stalin is a mass murderer:P 

@coca These kinds of posts are useless. How is anyone here supposed to engage with this?

I understand that from your pov this is true, and it get reaffirmed by watching all these bimbos on fresh and fit or kevin samuels just prove your point over and over. But the reason you're getting so much push back is because the people here realize that this is a limited and distorted perspective and they don't want to keep retreading old ground, especially for someone who is dug in in their position.

Following the red pill this dogmatically will let you nowhere. Show me a loving and happy red piller, they don't exist. These guys have serious emotional issues and no one on this forum wants to deal with the  world view that is basically poison to the mind

in relationship, show your power and masculinity to her, even Inna Shevchenko will be ready to ask you what to wear. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@coca you're going to cringe yourself into a black hole years from now when you look back and read the things you've been saying on this forum hahahahahah.

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 9/5/2021 at 8:17 AM, coca said:

Notice that what you're doing here is allowing your mind to double-down on distorted and biased narratives because you are bitter about not getting the success with women you could be getting if you work on developing yourself.

Women are the problem. This is the illusion your mind is spinning. The problem is your attitude and biased perception of the situation.

Stop letting your mind blame others for deficiencies in your life. Take 100% responsibility for attracting quality women into your life. This is the way.

Blaming women will not get you good results. It will only make you stall and feel worse.

The #1 thing you must do is stop consuming all Red Pill, Black Pill, Incel ideology. Just stop looking at it. It is like drinking poison. It is not helping you fix your situation and no good woman will want to date you when you are so toxic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Notice that what you're doing here is allowing your mind to double-down on distorted and biased narratives because you are bitter about not getting the success with women you could be getting if you work on developing yourself.

Right, but I’m not sure how my perspective is “distorted” because it’s based on my personal biases. You talk about this in the everyone has good intentions videos, that with ones personal biases, a “distorted” world view can feel like reality. 

Nothing I said excuses one from development.

I have been working on my myself very hard since I was 16, if y’all think this post is bad, you have no idea how dysfunctional I was before actualized.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Women are the problem. This is the illusion your mind is spinning. The problem is your attitude and biased perception of the situation.

Stop letting your mind blame others for deficiencies in your life. Take 100% responsibility for attracting quality women into your life. This is the way.

Blaming women will not get you good results. It will only make you stall and feel worse.

The #1 thing you must do is stop consuming all Red Pill, Black Pill, Incel ideology. Just stop looking at it. It is like drinking poison. It is not helping you fix your situation and no good woman will want to date you when you are so toxic.

How is this “red pill ideology”, I never advocated for doing nothing with this information and being a victim, I used this information to motivate myself to improve, but this still doesn’t excuse the fact that I don’t wanna feel like a dodo bird ?stooge committing  to some slut who the whole town has ejaculated  upon.

On 9/5/2021 at 11:17 AM, coca said:

Did you get this from Fresh and Fit LMAO

Check out Zan Perrion, I love his work on seduction and having a positive outlook on women

Edited by Vido

3 hours ago, coca said:

but this still doesn’t excuse the fact that I don’t wanna feel like a dodo bird ?stooge committing  to some slut who the whole town has ejaculated  upon.

And you wonder why women don't want you... Such a bitter attitude repels anyone.

Maybe go easy on the opinion forming based on internet information, and get a couple women to like you, and go from there?

If no women like you, it's you who is the problem, not the women.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

3 hours ago, coca said:

How is this “red pill ideology”, I never advocated for doing nothing with this information and being a victim

It's not "information", it's misleading trash that people who do well with women, and are happy with their love/sex life, don't take seriously.

What does that tell you?

Put 2 and 2 together already.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

11 hours ago, coca said:

I don’t wanna feel like a dodo bird ?stooge committing  to some slut who the whole town has ejaculated  upon.

You are a dodo bird by subscribing to this dumb view of women.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.