A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura have you ever seen a client (or anyone) go from ground zero/super low conciousness to something great? What is the biggest transformation you have witnessed, in your opinion?

Leo what the hell is the cake, key, the prison. You've got me thinking eversince you gave the puzzle! I'm not even near the answer. You normally give golden nuggets straight away. But this one was as a puzzle. What makes it different from other "nuggets". Is there a reason behind it? Is it neccesary that we find the answer ourselves rather than recieving it verbally? There are so many questions

@Leo Gura What about relationships? Do we need them or its just about sex and enterntainment and it takes way too much work or sacrifice to make then last longer than a couple of years?

Do you vote? Or do you see politics as a distraction from finding truth?

Do you ever lose your motivation for self mastery? If you dont, how do you manage to stay motivated for a long period? If you say something like "I realise how short life is and how precious it is " then I wanna know how you got to that (permanent) state of mind. Basically I want to know, what is your 'secret' behind your motivation.

Have you read the book Waking Up by Sam Harris?  

What do you think of his approach to meditation?  

Do you think he is yellow?

@Leo Gura I do not think I am infatuated with you at all, yet in a few occasion I find you floating in my head... I can clearly hear you say "Baby, you're trying to hard" how do guide or coach people into a positive development without indulging someone's ego? As I've conceder coaching but do not wish for the ego to be fed. 

After being obsessed with actualized.org for 21+ days, I go ONE day Leo-free and what happens...the forum gets launched!  That’s OK.  I was finally doing the work that day, “do nothing” meditating, re-reading The Four Agreements, eating right and exercising.  Congrats on another milestone in your journey to mentor, teach and coach everyone on how to have an extraordinary life!

My question is, can you create a post of a glossary of terms that you commonly use? There are times when I would like to review terms and concepts without going back to individual videos or mp3's.  It would also help in doing further research on some topics and can be added to as your content expands.  Thanks!

Edited by msjanis1

Leo, what's wrong with the follow button? I can't follow threads/people. I click and nothing happens

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

18 hours ago, Abeo Maria said:

@Leo Gura what do think the hardest part of Self-Actualization has been thus far? The biggest personal challenge you had to or are still overcoming?

For me the hardest thing has been getting better with girls and stopping caring what other people think about me.

18 hours ago, Pallero said:

Do you feel Russian, American, both, neither or something else? Do you identify with some type of culture or nationality? Do you think that it's important to a person's well-being?

American, but generally I see all cultures as silly and deluded.

18 hours ago, Sigma said:

How do you perceive reality relative to your past after so much of consciousness work?

Not much differently other than that I know that nothing else can ever make a human being happy besides Truth.

17 hours ago, BeginnerActualizer said:

What are you most grateful for right now?

• My hard work during high school and college to educate myself
  • Deciding to start my own business and becoming financially independent
  • Living in modern times with such many modern liberties.
12 hours ago, shouldnt said:

@Leo Gura have you ever seen a client (or anyone) go from ground zero/super low conciousness to something great? What is the biggest transformation you have witnessed, in your opinion?

I don't really coach people at ground zero. I would screen that kind of client out. I like to work with already-successful people.

In reality I don't get to see the transformation. Coaching is more like planting seeds in people which may or may not sprout years later if they keep watering them.

10 hours ago, Nick said:

Leo what the hell is the cake, key, the prison. You've got me thinking eversince you gave the puzzle! I'm not even near the answer. You normally give golden nuggets straight away. But this one was as a puzzle. What makes it different from other "nuggets". Is there a reason behind it? Is it neccesary that we find the answer ourselves rather than recieving it verbally? There are so many questions

I give you way too many answer already. Time to think for yourself a bit.

10 hours ago, MonikaBcn said:

@Leo Gura What about relationships? Do we need them or its just about sex and enterntainment and it takes way too much work or sacrifice to make then last longer than a couple of years?

I don't know. Do you need one? What is true for you?

10 hours ago, Harry said:

Do you vote? Or do you see politics as a distraction from finding truth?

Yes, I vote. Most things are distractions from finding truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, David Miller said:

What do you think about the ELI Assessments from IPEC. And do you still use them?

They are cool but I've never used them with my clients.

9 hours ago, goodguy said:

Do you ever lose your motivation for self mastery? If you dont, how do you manage to stay motivated for a long period? If you say something like "I realise how short life is and how precious it is " then I wanna know how you got to that (permanent) state of mind. Basically I want to know, what is your 'secret' behind your motivation.

Yes, I sometimes lose motivation temporarily.

It's not really about motivation so much as it is about commitment and persistence. You just choose a field to master, you decide to commit and never waver.

The secret behind my motivation (honestly) is that I think I am naturally passionate about life in a way that I see few other people are. I can't really take credit for it. Maybe it's genetic. As I do more consciousness work I am starting to see that all my deepest motivation in life has a spiritual source. I have always been conscious of life's sacredness and awesomeness in a way that few other people are. How can you development this? Go have a few enlightenment experiences and all of reality will become sacred to you.

6 hours ago, Black Flag said:

What time do you wake up/go to bed generally?

Right now I go to bed at 4am and wake up around noon. But I will be correcting this.

5 hours ago, Sibila Gubanc said:

Have you read the book Waking Up by Sam Harris?  

What do you think of his approach to meditation?  

Do you think he is yellow?

Yes. I don't remember his approach to meditation.

Yellow? Not sure. Maybe, although he's got a bit of an ideological bent. Like he's crusading for science or rationalism.

22 minutes ago, Baby said:

@Leo Gura I do not think I am infatuated with you at all, yet in a few occasion I find you floating in my head... I can clearly hear you say "Baby, you're trying to hard" how do guide or coach people into a positive development without indulging someone's ego? As I've conceder coaching but do not wish for the ego to be fed. 

It's not a problem in practice. Coaching is not like a motivational speech. Good coaching is about helping your client become more consciousness of their life choices, which inevitably leads to more awareness of their egos. Awareness of the ego starts the path of unraveling the ego.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, Nick said:

Where is this cake, key, prison puzzle from? Is it from a video of Leo's? 

2 hours ago, Black Flag said:

Where is this cake, key, prison puzzle from? Is it from a video of Leo's? 

http://actualized.org/articles/the-ultimate-model-of-human-knowledge

Leo's comment to this video on Youtube:

IMPORTANT ADDITION: This is a subtle point which almost nobody will get: it's important that you become aware that what you were given in this video was NOT merely another worldview. You are a prisoner who was just giving a cake with a file inside. You got the escape plan from the Matrix! But! You have to understand the escape plan masquerades as just another worldview because that is the only thing the Matrix will allow to come through the security checkpoint! It has to look like a cake! Recognize what is the cake, and what is file; what is the Matrix and what is escape plan. Don't eat the cake! If you are able to grasp this, then there is a glimmer of hope that one day you may inhale the sweet smell of freedom ;)

Hey Leo love your videos

If you could do it over would you do self-actualize d work first then improve your relationships or keep it the way you did it ,rsdn then self-actualize work. Assuming you couldn't do both at the sametime?

Edited by Endew

To Leo: What do you believe your biggest barrier is to achieving full-blown, permanent enlightenment?

I believe that mine is fear of letting go and relinquishing control, but I was curious what yours is. :) 

Edited by Emerald Wilkins

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Leo Gura @Nick  Leo, I love you so I'm sorry but I fell asleep halfway through the video, ;) I did rewind...

k... The dissolution of the ego from the I, is the "Cake", Awareness is the file. The Matrix is the "I" or "Absolute Truth" 

The knowledge graph and all the bullshit their in, is the "ego" whether personal or as collective doxastic state, in which for the most part it control us. We think we are "awake", "see" and "know" but we are not aware, nor can see because the "I" does not judge. When we put the ego under the "I" then every belief, knowledge, and thought becomes unimportant. We stop arguing with ourselves and with others. Is not that we stop caring, it is that we become aware that everything the ego sees is both true and untrue and we accept it as such. Harmony. :) This could so end wars... Divorce rate would fall... Pain would diminish... then again this is also in the knowledge graph. ;) so Nick you have to dig through the vast terrain of knowledge graphs to find your own nugget.