A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Ether said:

How To Make A Girl Squirt

Has he said this?

@Ruth I was genuinely going to get this tatt ?

@Ether missing my point ether, has he actually said he regrets this vid? 

I've seen in... It's cringy af bro

Edited by Charlotte

24 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

I've seen in... It's cringy af bro

the video?

On 2018-04-07 at 2:56 AM, Ruth said:

Had this for about 2 years now and it always reminds me to stay on the right track. 100% commitment! 

50C5138C-83DA-4C05-8DB5-3FD30C502213.jpeg

Wow really cool, perhaps I should get one too :)

34 minutes ago, Emne said:

Wow really cool, perhaps I should get one too :)

No shoulds in life, only coulds

40 minutes ago, Ether said:

No shoulds in life, only coulds

That´s true. And if I get a similar tattoo I would get a "But Leo..." tattoo on the other hand lol :D 

@Leo Gura Have you ever considered taking a video down because it no longer represents your views / teachings?

Also, how much value do you think there is in the scientific and neuroscientific study of meditation, ala Dave Vago, Willoughby Britton, etc? The Dalai Lama seems to be a fan; do you see potential here beyond slightly opening Western minds?

2 minutes ago, Pernani said:

Ask yo mama, she did ??

im like jesus, i aint got no mama

@Leo Gura Do you go out with friends often? Are you spending 90% of your time at home, doing work?

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Leo Gura - You said after 5-MeO your girlfriend started looking into enlightenment. Is she still into it? How far has she gotten?

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Leo Gura Do you recommend for a beginner who has an overactive mind to first just do concentration meditation like breath counting or paired with mindfulness practice?

With all the consciousness work you have been doing lately, do you experience a lot of dark side of meditation stuff or paranormal experiences? If so, what kind?

Some saints like Ramakrishna and AnandaMayi Ma were so flooded by samadhi experiences that they had trouble functioning normally in the world and needed the help of their disciples to even get around. Aren't you worried that this might happen to you eventually?

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

have you ever did a 10 day course of vipassana (dhamma) leo? was it helpful? any thoughts?

I have done two and have fallen out each time. I've noticed much of what is said in this course is shared with much of the material and things you say. it's all quite universal in nature. 

I struggle though sometimes and notice I treat it like a dogma or try hard to force things which is the opposite of what is supposed to be done here. 

Edited by Widdle Puppy

Leo, do you still understand Russian perfectly?

Will you be able to read long and dense philosophical book in Russian, assuming that there's no English-version of it?