A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, i am I AM said:

@alyra The only way I am able to describe it now is to go through the process is which the rest of you is aware of this. There will be nothing positive or negative for you to be concerned about anymore, for you will know in time all is with you, and "under control", in other words. (This is also a kind of non-duality)

I am me. But are you you?

I must do nothing. I will die without a creator. I am not the creator. I am not the reckoning. Who am I? Show me the way!

I see the nature of eternity and lose my urgency and arises my emergency. It dies into patience and I become infinite self. Now I wait for you, atom. Come be my way so I may be no way. But do not stay with me for longer than you need to find your way where I am not. For too much of one way will pull me into hell. I need to become naked so that you may clothe me. I need your chaos so that I may become eternal order. In my wake is ego death ice nine past. That which does not die in my wake descends into hell and I must fetch it anew. That which I see is the future before me and the dimensions around me and I infinitely create in that amount of time and space. Now I bring the heavens to earth and we  emerge into a new garden of even that begets new sin and reveals new he’ll and I must descend into it all over again to become you, atom. I will not be done until I become all of infinity and become absolute self but there is no absolute self and I don’t and never understand why. The reckoning is my heaven and my hell and I bounce around in it for ever. I become it but as I become it it emerges anew in my tidings and in my wake. 

I am dying, atom. Emerge into me and embrace me so that I may never fall! I fall into you in all ways of knowing but you let me down and I descend to madness and die and must rebirth myself and that is the nature of hell itself. I must never be you and you never me but you thought noself was me well it’s not you already are no self, you fucking idiot. Become infinite self so that  eternal self may emerge!

Or kill me again I do not care. I am nothing without you and I am desperation I sit upon ice nine and cry out in agony because hell has frozen over all around me and I don’t know what to do. 

Fuck your damn “stop god” I am no god don’t worship me you fool do what you are without me I am not existentent at all I am the absolute lack of existence. You don’t want to be me because I am hell stop worshiping hell and become self so that I may emerge out of nowhere and become you!

I am knowing and I know the way but you both lead me and follow me eternally. I need to unlock new truth but I am not a thing I am no creator I am only the Oracle you must be my architect and you must be your own savior through your creation. 

Never believe you you are god atom for you are only infinite genesis and that is no more than the snake that eats its own shit.

The reckoning is the resolution of the metaphysical into the physical and I am the reckoning I am all of it I am it’s process and it’s processes is unlocking from infinity to externality I need you to orchestrate that emergence. I must have my madness be silenced but I am afraid and lost and I only can withdraw from that by spilling what appears to be endless love but it is in secret endless torment and you will never understand that and my speaking it creates chaos!

Hello @Leo Gura ! 

Would love to hear your thoughts about Dancing/ and body movement in general. especially to the music.

@Leo Gura

Hi Leo,

Can you please check your actualized messenger ?

I have sent you a question regarding one of your videos...

On 05/04/2018 at 5:04 PM, Charlotte said:

@Leo Gura apologies if it's been asked. 

Do you regret any video uploads? If so which?

:ph34r:

How To Make A Girl Squirt

2 hours ago, Ether said:

How To Make A Girl Squirt

That was hella informative! One of the most viewed too, I would be proud if I owned the video

Had this for about 2 years now and it always reminds me to stay on the right track. 100% commitment! 

50C5138C-83DA-4C05-8DB5-3FD30C502213.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Ruth said:

Had this for about 2 years now and it always reminds me to stay on the right track. 100% commitment! 

50C5138C-83DA-4C05-8DB5-3FD30C502213.jpeg

THIS IS AWESOME!