TheSomeBody

why leo so negative about his viewers

164 posts in this topic

Just now, Thought Art said:

Leo being rude < many world wars, rapes, genocides, murders, millions of deaths from pharma companies...etc..

Who cares about that! He hurt my feelings and I don't like him :D

He even says the F word. How deeply unspiritual :D

What if I told you...

Nobody is a jerk by nature. It's a learned behaviour. A coping mechanism. A disconnection between one's mind and heart. Thoughts and feelings. Words and actions.

It's a form of delusion. Dissociation.

Accepting your 'negative' traits is cool, but that doesn't mean it's a justification for acting like a grumpy 15yr old.

I ain't judging anyone. You do you. Just don't fool yourself into thinking you've reached the top of the mountain. 

What you know means shit if your heart is shut down.

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss Lol... Nobody is a saint by nature either. Literally look at the world around you. You are living in a fantasy. If you want people to be perfect, you don't get it yet.

Reality is how it is.

People have been far more mean to Leo than he has been to anyone else. He might not kiss your ass every second, but he could have taken down his video or website a long time ago when people started saying mean shit about him. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just now, ivankiss said:

What you know means shit if your heart is shut down.

@ivankiss People, isn't that obvious?

@Thought Art I'm not talking about ass kissing. And I'm not talking about the 'common herd'. 

I'm pointing towards the supposedly higher consciousness folks.

Edited by ivankiss

52 minutes ago, TheDao said:

He is just a man from Las Vegas. Very masculine area. He likes to have an allure of being strong. Its just a gender belief thing. Other people can bring the same but in a more life affirming format. 

He’s not from Vegas. My guess is it’s the Russian background. Most Russians I’ve met have abrasive personalities 

It'd be interesting to see Leo's opinion on this thread once he fully Awaken's

Edited by Regan

@Regan Chop wood carry water ;)

He will bit you with that stick even harder :P

Edited by EddieEddie1995

40 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

He’s not from Vegas. My guess is it’s the Russian background. Most Russians I’ve met have abrasive personalities 

M2l9M.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Bunch of 12yr old girls with sand in their vaginas thinking they're enlightened.

There, I said it. Feels good? Is that what you think all of this is about? 

Embracing our dickhead-ness? Because nothing matters and so what? 

If yes; you're more deluded than someone who knows nothing about any of this. More asleep than someone who never even heard of awakening.

Grow up. Heal your traumas. Set an example. Don't keep coming up with excuses to justify your inability (lack of awareness) to act with kindness and compassion.

Bitches.

@Shin Everthing nowadays is used to divide the people. Were there were just two groups they now create perpetrators and victims. The Dao speaks about the problems of a moral system and explains the value of amorality. Great atrocities come from some sort of moral validation.  Every normal person will prevent a child falling in a well if he sees one. This natural morality of nature is normally enough.

Edited by TheDao

@ilja I dont consider myself as knowing that well enough to hold a longer discussion about it. But hey the web. This one for example:

@TheSomeBody

It fucks my mind how you and other people here are focused on the wrong things (Leo being impolite, rude or arrogant). That shit is trivial as fuck it doesn't even matter what caused him to act that way and what the results are on his work (but I know the results are good). 

I will reveal again what the only real problem with Leo is. And you people should focus on it (but not obsessively). It is his inability to walk his biggest talks. This problem or weakness is very serious because it does tremendous harm on his followers (and on the world). It also propagates tremendous devilry. I know Leo knows what I'm talking about deep in his heart. But the good thing is he is working on it. That's the reason he uploaded the "What is integrity?" video. And that's the reason he delayed uploading part 2 (to do more inner work). 

Edited by jimwell
"It also propagates tremendous devilry."

If Leo is a hardcore for you.... What would you say about this one, you pussies? ?

kali.png

Why so many users here take his ways so personally? Take whats there and if you feel like there is no net positive value in what he says, then clearly you are not in his target audience. I feel like Leo is teaching to people who are brutally honest with themselves, so be brutally honest with yourself. If you are, his words cannot hurt you. If you are brutally honest with yourself, then his words are one of three things: "Genius", "moronic", or "not applicable in this context" (in the latter one you need to elaborate your view/problem). His words literally can not hurt you if you are not in self denial, so start being brutally honest with yourself.

This same thread is remade once a month and I really dont see the value in repeating this circus time after time.

22 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

If you'd have his gut issues you'd be negative too

Good point.

But how about turning that around? What if more love, kindness and general compassion could heal the gut issues - or anything else for that matter?

I'm not trying to pick on Leo directly. I am nowhere near in that position. I have mad respect for him. But I do disagree with some of his ways. In my eyes; this thread is about how young, ignorant seekers who misunderstood a few teachings justify and perpetuate low consciousness behaviour in the name of Nonduality. In the name of God.

And that pisses me off, hard. I ain't afraid to admit it. I care about how people think of and view all this. It matters to me that all of this goes in the right direction. The only true direction. Love, respect and compassion. 

I'm not yet in a position to influence or guide larger masses. But I sure as hell will stand for Truth to the best of my abilities.

Even if it's in a form of bitching and moaning on the internet.

Edited by ivankiss