TheSomeBody

why leo so negative about his viewers

164 posts in this topic

Still waiting for people who replied in this thread to realize that opinions about Leo is just projections based on your own personal experience and navigiation, in this so called "life". :D 

@Lyubov

On 5/4/2021 at 7:51 AM, Lyubov said:

cause he comes from gamer culture when it comes to the internet 

That could be the case lol!

On 5/16/2021 at 3:24 AM, kinesin said:

When a person makes their views publicly known and develops a 'position' or a 'system', they're effectively turning their ego into a solid object which then becomes nearly impossible to change.

+1. Can relate to this. Once you make a statement for or against something publicly, the pain of admitting you were wrong is 100x. Depends on how public your statements are. So usually unconscious mind does everything in its power to twist and turn the logic to defend its position and not to go through the pain of admitting you were wrong. Only a very very conscious person would have the power to do that. That implies lots of consciousness work which Leo still lacks. 

@Plabs

On 5/16/2021 at 2:46 AM, Plabs said:

However I think that trying to heal himself through diet is not going to do it. Honestly, chronic issues like these almost always stem from deep emotional blockages and traumas.

I think the same. And I experienced myself what anger does to my health. Generating anger 10 times a day for years like Leo will have its consiquences for health. It's inevitable.

On 2021-05-05 at 7:40 PM, Leo Gura said:

That's how style is. You can't please everyone. Spicy things are polarizing, making some people hate it and others love it. I'm a somewhat polarizing guy. I don't want to make milquetoast content that makes your grandma pleased. My content has added drama and flair to make it interesting. And I enjoy being provocative.

Leo is the free jazz of the spiritual market!

Sailing on the ceiling