Flowerfaeiry

Sometimes I wish I never discovered actualized.org

63 posts in this topic

lol it just goes full circle and gets better and better every time it goes around... this stuff basically became the new normie mundane state for me and life just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter the more love I embody. If anything I feel bad for people who seem to have painted themselves so much into a corner that their death will likely be the only thing that releases them instead of it happening before while their body is alive. 

Edited by Lyubov

@Espaim I wish I had discovered it earlier too.  It would have saved me a lot of suffering.

I write pieces that make the reader think.

www.melodydanielluna.com

@Flowerfaeiry "You didn't choose the path, the path chose you" is my sentiment

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Evil Raccoon it’s funny that I have the urge to be friendly with you because of your description :D that only proves my need of acceptance.

Normies still suffer. The path out of suffering is seeing the suffering for what it is, which is sublimely simple, yet still so difficult for most, until they finally see. The mind is a trap which isn't easily escaped. You are on the journey of realizing yourself as the Storyteller, rather than having your story told. The secret is to celebrate every step, and not worry so much about where the journey takes you.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I get what you mean.

There is great value in mastering your emotions.

And as Leo talks about in this video, to ground yourself in Truth.

@Flowerfaeiry

I feel ya.

Before having gone down this path, I criticized myself for not being enough.

After developing myself to some degree, I criticized myself for 'being too advanced'.

Self-criticism has gone full circle. That's when I understood that happiness is not about reaching some point in your development, even though of course there are correlations. The ego can be so sneaky. Made me realize why the ego is being coined 'devil'.

Good thing is that you can make the devil your instrument by shifting the thoughts to better feeling thoughts, which then lead to better feeling emotions and actions. And once you do that, at least in my experience, it becomes more and more amazing to interact with the world. High-level teachings or spirituality don't necessarily contradict themselves with 'normie life'. It's all about how you frame it. Maybe, everything is guru.

15 hours ago, Cepzeu said:

Seems like you're dabbling a bit. Have an awakening or two and then you will naturally go back to doing 'normie' things. 

At least that's my experience. Once I awakened, I went back to doing normie stuff after a month or two. It goes full circle. It's like I got what I came for. And no longer needed it. I focus on stage orange stuff now cause that's where I'm at in life. But I also know it's all a game and I just enjoy all the good and the 'bad' that I experience every day. 

Also, after awakening, I pretty much stopped spiritual practices and watching 'spiritual' actualized videos for about a year. Cause I got what they were pointing to. 

Soooo true. I just read your reply after having posted my reply, but this is spot on.

11 hours ago, Hulia said:

There are no normal people.

That's 100% correct. However, a normie wouldn't see it that way, they would think they were normal.

All stories and explanations are false.

On 4/28/2021 at 3:06 AM, Flowerfaeiry said:

I wish I could eat, sleep, shit, watch TV, hang out with friends, all without really trying to get to the truth of what is.

Why not do this? What's stopping you? Are you "better" then this? lol

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Even When I'm dead, I'll still go back to continue this path I started with . That is how interesting is it for me. It's like the PATH gives me LIfE, feels like a child day by day discovering new things, new possibilities.

Welcome to the cult ... to the club, I meant club !

You can't leave, ever ... I mean of course you can (temporarily) !

You'll never be able to forget ... something is sealed in your subconscious mind !

FOREVER !

:D 

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 4/28/2021 at 2:06 AM, Flowerfaeiry said:

I am eternally grateful for these teachings and ultimately do not regret discovering them. Yet I must tell you, I have many moments of exhaustion and it often feels overwhelming.

Many times I find myself wondering what life would be like if I was a normie. I envy my peers who live life without much thought of the existential. I wish I could eat, sleep, shit, watch TV, hang out with friends, all without really trying to get to the truth of what is.

Thinking about alllll the crap I tell myself on the daily is just a little too much. These high-level teachings are...wow... a fuck ton to digest. Am I the only one who feels this way? I have other teachers too, not just actualized, and still it's just a lot. All this personal development, deep thinking stuff is a lot. I kinda just want to lay in bed forever and forget it all. I won't, I mean, I've tried quitting multiple times. I keep trying to reason my way out of this stuff. I've told myself I'm done. Yet I can't quite give it up. I don't know. Maybe I'm just having a rough day. 

I've been feeling that recently. I've been taking a break from deep/dense topics, started focusing on more basic forms of self help even if I already integrated those lessons, and I started tapping into my authentic interests more without thinking about whether it is a distraction or whether or not it's super conscious. 

Taking a break does help you be grounded and have a clearer head to soak in deeper content later on. Give yourself a break so you can digest whatever is already in your system without adding more to the mix. That's what I noticed with my break at least. Sometimes taking in content that is dense with information that provokes introspection can lead to burn out emotionally. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Obsessive thinking will obsess about that mole it thinks might be not quite right, or it will obsess about its not quite right trajectory towards enlightenment. The subject doesn't matter, except this one aims to question and point back to the thoughts themselves. But misdirected thinking can co-opt it. It's when we really "forget it" that we actually blame our very commitment to it. If we were committed in the first place, we wouldn't be able to forget it. 

Less hate or worship for the process and more aiming to feel better by actually feeling better is goal and process wrapped into one. Normal life is not at odds with anything here. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Welcome to the cult ... to the club, I meant club !

You can't leave, ever ... I mean of course you can (temporarily) !

You'll never be able to forget ... something is sealed in your subconscious mind !

FOREVER !

:D 

What are you talking about SadBananaGuru?

12 minutes ago, SolarWarden said:

What are you talking about SadBananaGuru?

Banana or human being ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

You are envying the bliss of the ignornant. But you finding actualized.org is not casuality, it comes from hunger of knowledge that some of us have inside.

Yeh, it sucks knowing too much, some of the thinks we discover are sad, but high awarenes and acces to knowledge is a privilege.

We must somehow integrate it to our daily life. The main issue is to find the way.