Flowerfaeiry

Sometimes I wish I never discovered actualized.org

63 posts in this topic

@Flowerfaeiry I have been very close to making a post like this, but its nice to see am not alone, lol.

Even after enligthenment experiences, the massive knowledge I have gathered, unbelievable mental expansion, life experiences and working out actualized.org I can confirm to you I have gone through depression, though emotional problems, strong mental karmic reactions, full delusion into devilry and suicidal thoughts. 

Yet, am eternally grateful for everything I have gone through. You will be fine, you just have to keep going. Remember, all pain is temporary and this too shall pass. 

Im the living proof of a fckng rare men. Not to say weirdo, but extremely rare, because of my understanding and knowledge, my habits, ideas and lifestyle will seem nuts to an average person. This gives me freedom and power of creativity to be as I please and manipulate my reality to certain extent. Its literally like being a magician. But there is alot of which leo doesnt talk about that you wont understand if you dont do the work yourself, tap into your intuitive power to understand things and even research out of actualized.org. For example, NLP, Language, rituals, perception, controlling your mind,  memory and truth, are topics that leo has barely mentioned. And the list goes on... Its inmense. Did you know the main thing you need to have alot of confidence is actually a strong ego (mental frame work)? Ofc this goes against spiritual work but you can reverse it after awakening. Leo doesnt explains how confidence works and how spirituality makes you un confident. Is veeery hard to go through the matrix while awakening and not having confidence. I went through such a hell, living in a 3rd World country. Confidence is a topic so vast. Leo needs to make a video on it. I will approve if what he says is right, lol. There are many tricks to have unbreakable confidence. What I mean is that you can play your life as you wish when you have such type of knowledge. If you simply understood how language molds your reality you will become a magician. Also, notice that even thou ignorants are in bliss, they are stuck as fck in their limitations and that is true hell, cuz they dont know other wise as well. But if you keep going and manage how to handle your life crisis of self-expansion you will be lot better in the end. Also, remember that at the end of the day, the True life winners were not the ones who won the most in here, but those who got to trascend this. By awakening you only seem to loose, but truly win. 

If you feel as to much, give yourself breaks. Go fck, eat and do whatever the hell, you will come back like a dog... Hehe. Truly, do that. I remember when I quitted truth for almost 2 years and got deluded by one thought. It only took one thought to transform me into a devil. The cool thing thou, is that I still have awareness, knowledge and a strong ego. Its not the best scenario but having a strong social ego with the awareness and knowledge I have is only possible with awakening first and rebuilding of ego personality. 

This pic is exactly how I look like in the inside (Half Devil Half Angel). You will too in the future and many of actualized.org's. The good thing is that I feel powerful, with clarity and control. The bad thing is that almost no one will get you. You will need to have that ego persona as I said to meet some needs and just get through in the matrix. Trying to be authentic in the matrix is like digging your own grave. Also, having too much perception, knowledge and intelligence will depress  and annoy you when being around so much ignorance that could affect you. 

Even thou I have an inner hell of contradictions that consistently manifest, I can handle it with that other piece of heaven, emergency button of salvation that can be pressed whenever I truly need. I prefer my situation than being an ignorant billionaire stuck in hell. 99% of them right now cant enter heaven. They have tooo much karma and attachment. Yet my advantage is that in my half state I can do devilry (become a billionaire) then get enligthened. Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it". 

2745800.jpg

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

21 hours ago, Shin said:

Banana or human being ?

I keep hearing that in Sadhgurus voice an I can't stop laughing. 

19 hours ago, Evil Raccoon said:

@Shin Lmao that profile pic ?

Shaving is not an option is you want to attain Bananahood.

8 minutes ago, SolarWarden said:

I keep hearing that in Sadhgurus voice an I can't stop laughing. 

Isn't it so ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them