Javfly33

My last attempt at trying to get a date with a hot girl in Twitter (online dating)

53 posts in this topic

Just for the sake of science, here's the field report:

Set:

-Me: I have my profile locked, I have a normal quantity of followers and I have a profile picture where I'm hot ?

-Her: Open profile, some photos here and there of her showing his body but nothing too crazy. High quantity of followers in proportion to how much she's following, but nothing too crazy either 

Setting:

- This hot girl tweets the following: "I'm looking for a boyfriend ONLY for Sant Jordi's day. Candidates may apply"

The attempt:

1. I DM telling her I'm in. And since I'm a "nice guy" I will buying her the rose (Obviously is a joke. I'm purposely devaluing myself)

2. Her replay is unexpected. She says "Come on send some money to my PayPal". (Turns out she's was actually looking for some financial submissive to leech some money off Lol)

3. With a sad emoji attached I tell her: " I thought you were serious".

4. She replied just "Bye"

5. I replied her: "Ok but can you tell me why you don't want to hang out. This is so sad I will die a virgin *cry emoji"

6. She replies: "Not my problem".

7. I reply her: "Well that's true. Bye then".

That's it folks. I survived thought. This is not be ended. Moral of the story is probably yo stay away from trying to get laid through Twitter. Or any online means at this point to be honest.

It's like you're applying to appear for a Black Friday Sale. 

Another question. 

If there are many men ready to pay her money, will she auction herself to the highest bidder. 

Some women smh 

I feel sorry for the guy who will actually pay her. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This does not constitute a field report. Sack up and go out into the real world, talk to people face to face ffs.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Online dating can work. But it comes with its own set of rules. That is a pathetic combo.

On 20.04.2021 г. at 4:22 AM, Javfly33 said:

- This hot girl tweets the following: "I'm looking for a boyfriend ONLY for Sant Jordi's day. Candidates may apply"

Why would you ever DM her? She'll have dudes lining up for her because of that offer. And she knows it, which makes her an exploitative bitch. Have some self-respect.

1. I DM telling her I'm in. And since I'm a "nice guy" I will buying her the rose (Obviously is a joke. I'm purposely devaluing myself)

Why would you purposefully devalue yourself? Also, don't use any "nice guy" lines. You have to be cocky and playful, but also short and concise. You're competing with dozens of dudes there. You have to stand out. I would have written "Do boyfriend privileges apply?", at which point she would most probably be hooked and want to know more.

2. Her replay is unexpected. She says "Come on send some money to my PayPal". (Turns out she's was actually looking for some financial submissive to leech some money off Lol)

That just illustrates my first point. I don't know what more you want to hear. This conversation is over. You better pay a hooker money, you'd at least know you'll get some.

3. With a sad emoji attached I tell her: " I thought you were serious".

Again, this makes you seem needy and desperate. Remember, you're the prize. Play cocky and arrogant. Say "Shouldn't you paypal me?".

4. She replied just "Bye"

5. I replied her: "Ok but can you tell me why you don't want to hang out. This is so sad I will die a virgin *cry emoji"

6. She replies: "Not my problem".

7. I reply her: "Well that's true. Bye then".

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. You're playing petty and desperate. That's absolutely unforgivable. Don't play her game, don't let her suck you into her frame. Leave her guessing and hanging. Show her you're the prize, not the other way round.

Wtf.

It's not like online doesn't work but if you want to learn it you have to actually study it & get serious about it. 

If you take a few good photos / set up a good IG / Tinder profile you could get some dates very fast.

On 4/19/2021 at 6:22 PM, Javfly33 said:

WTF?

That's it. Hand in your balls. You don't deserve to be a man.

Every one of your texts reeks of low value and weakness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So what if you get a date? 

I've managed to get date with hot girls recently and they all ghosted me after the first date. 

Edited by kras

Guys are so funny. 

When they meet an average girl, they make so many rules for them. 

But when they meet a hot girl they're ready to lose self respect and relax all rules and allow themselves being walked over. 

(knowing fully well that the hot girl will reject after walking all over, yet for the average girl they make it so hard, not giving her a decent chance to make it work )

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

this man gets the chicks. He's blind, but he gets the chicks. I think being eager like you texted her is good, but dont self deprecate too much

..... and now i read the later part of your texts just now. Lol. Dude..... haha. LEt go and move on. And focus working on yourself more and more.

Edited by charlie cho

Well If I have imagined you guys were going to hate me so much, I wouldn´t have even opened the thread. Thank you so much for the "help"

Edited by Javfly33

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't deserve to be a man.

Thats really toxic. Calm your tits.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

22 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

@Rilles Leo tends to be harsh ... it's funny sometimes. It's compassion 

Sometimes it feels like he just lashes out. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

34 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Well If I have imagined you guys were going to hate me so much, I wouldn´t have even opened the thread. Thank you so much for the "help"

It's not about hate.

You gotta feel the sting of your errors so you stop doing it. Your actions with hot women are precisely backwards, which is why you get no results.

Stop supplicating to beautiful women, grow a spine, and you will start to see results. Although not via some Twitter attention whore. Get your vaccine and start talking to women face to face if you want to improve your game.

Trying to weasle your way into a girl's pants via Twitter is no good.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Dude, women online have no soul. You were literally talking to the Devil while in mind looking for a Jesus's Mum

Just switch gears and go hit proper girls on streets who are more Jesus like

The summer will soon come and it will be a perfect time for this

Edited by Hello from Russia

Is this some kind of trolling thread?

Your skill with girls is like 1/10 based on what you wrote.

Forget actualized.org for now, you need to get your shit together first. 

To not leave you without helping, start here:

Then type in: "Alexander Grace" to Youtube.

Subscribe to both channels with bell on and binge watch all their videos.

But don't you dare become a sad, depressed, egoistic "red pill" guy

Learn female nature, that's the key

You'll be suprised how logical actually women are

Then you'll get high quality women from left and right...

Good luck buddy

Edited by Ghost

If you're too lazy to do pickup properly and you appear to be submissive and worthless, you can just go to your nearest BDSM club and pay for a professional dominatrix. Completely legal since she doesn't actually touch your dick.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

WTF?

That's it. Hand in your balls. You don't deserve to be a man.

Every one of your texts reeks of low value and weakness.

Imagine enforcing a pro lgbt stance on your media and then making such a post. It's a like pushing everybody else take covid vaccine only to chicken out of it yourself.  Pure hypocrisy.

Some men are looking for a female led relationship and many find what they seek, deal with it.

She is straight up asking for money from strangers lmao, shameless.

hrhrhtewgfegege